PaperPort, commercial software published by Nuance Communications, is designed to help users to organize digital documents and files. As a document management system, PaperPort is especially useful for working with scanned documents. Its origins were as software ‘bundled’ with Visioneer scanners.
PaperPort 14 is one of the most popular products for document imaging and/or management. It is widely used both by individuals and businesses for most of the document and photo scanning or imaging tasks.
This program has been reviewed to be the fastest and easiest way you can scan, share and search or organize your documents. The recent PC version can deliver access, anytime and anywhere, to your most important files using the Nuance Cloud Connector.
Millions of people worldwide rely on PaperPort to eliminate paper, get organized and achieve better personal efficiency. Most important features and benefits of PaperPort:
- helps you get more organized
- reduces waste and conserves energy
- keeps track of your documents
- helps you find information fast
- gets more work done faster
Fix PaperPort common issues in Windows 10
- PaperPort 14 does not recognize my scanner
- FIX: Paperport 14 won’t scan multiple pages
- Fix: Paperport 14 Won’t Start on Windows 10
- FIX: “Could not complete scan” Windows Fax and Scan error
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]