Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Many users reported encountering the person who bought this needs to sign in Xbox error and not being able to run their favorite games.
- If you face this issue, you should first try to check Xbox services and restart your devices.
- To easily get rid of this annoying error, we suggest setting the console as your home console.
Many Xbox One users encountered The person who bought this needs to sign in or Sign in with the account that purchased the game errors on their console, and here’s how one user described the problem:
Ok, so, I bought a couple digital download games on my account, I also have 2 other accounts on that xbox and they can’t play without me being signed in. I have another xbox for my self and my brother uses that one that is having problems and he wants to play while I’m playing but can open the games up unless I’m signed in. how do I fix it to where I don’t have to be signed in… is there any way possible?
Of course, this is not the only Xbox One-related issue you can encounter. Some users also reported that the game just quit and they got cannot read discs / Blu-ray.
This is known as the Xbox One 0x91d70000 error and if you ever face it, make sure you check how to fix it in just a few easy steps
These types of errors will prevent you from running certain games. Fortunately, in today’s article, we’ll try to help you solve the Person who bought this needs to sign in Xbox error once and for all.
How can I fix the Person who bought this needs to sign in Xbox error?
1. Check the status of Xbox Live services
- Open your browser and check the status of Xbox Live Services.
- If any Xbox Live service is having issues, that is the likely cause of the error.
Even if some users forget to think about it, it is important to first check the status of Xbox services when you face the person who bought this needs to sign in Xbox error.
Problems with services are related to Xbox Live servers, so you’ll just have to wait for Microsoft to fix the issue on their end.
2. Restart your console
- Press and hold the Power button on your console for 10 seconds.
- Once the console turns off, disconnect it from the power outlet.
- Keep it disconnected for a minute or two.
- Connect it to the power outlet again and turn it back on.
3. Restart your router
- Locate the Power button on your router and press it once to turn the router off.
- Once the router is off, leave it like that for 30 seconds or so.
- Press the Power button again and wait for the router to boot.
- Once the router boots, check if the problem is still there.
4. Log out of your profile and log back in
- Open the Guide and select Sign in, then Switch profile.
- Now log out of your profile.
- Press the Xbox button again and choose Sign in.
- Select your account again and log in.
5. Set the console as the home console
- Make sure you’re signed in to the account that has the gaming license for the game you’re trying to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the Guide and choose System.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Go to Personalization, then choose My Home Xbox.
- Now select Make this my home Xbox.
- Sign in with the account that’s giving you this error and check if the issue is still there.
There you go, a few quick and easy solutions that might help you with The person who bought this needs to sign in and Sign in with the account that purchased the game errors on your Xbox One.
This console is great, but it can frequently generate random and annoying issues.
Some worldwide users claimed that Xbox One can’t accept game invites, and if it’s happening to be in the same boat, make sure you follow some specialized steps to fix this kind of problem.
Are you facing any additional questions? Do not hesitate to share them with us by leaving a comment in the dedicated section below.