Short for a personal identification number, PIN usually is a numerical code used in many electronic financial transactions.
The PIN is a confidential number. When the PIN number that you enter matches with the number in the system, you gain access to a restricted system, Internet transaction, and not only.
A pin also describes the short and thin piece of metal that can be found on the end of a male cable.
Moreover, in Microsoft Windows, that’s a term describing the procedure of placing a shortcut on the Taskbar or Start menu. Starting with Windows 8, however, this also refers to any object in a UI that can be pinned.
Comprehensive fixes for solving PIN solutions
- What to do if Windows 10 won’t let you add a PIN
- Windows 10 keeps asking me to create a PIN [SOLVED]
- KB4515384 bricks your PIN? Try this fix
- PIN not working in Windows 10 [Fix]
- Something happened and your PIN isn’t available [SOLVED]
Feel free to bookmark our PIN section for more tips related to this topic.