- To add Discord bots without coding implies that you can take advantage of custom automated features for this software.
- Creating bots usually require programming skills, but knowing how to do so without any coding can be tricky.
- You can choose to use a bot that was already created or develop a bot from scratch, and this guide will surely help in both cases.
- Using a specialized website can also be of use when trying to create free Discord bots without coding.
Discord is more than a conventional VOIP chat application, it allows users to group topics into communities and channels, offering an easier way to keep the information straight.
Initially built for gamers, it has become a generally used platform for any category of users and communities alike.
What are Discord bots?
An important feature that makes the application great, is its bots. Bots are used to automatize some tasks on your Discord server like welcoming new users or adding different types of content.
Bots are a type of computer program, therefore, to create them from the base you would need some coding skills.
But because Discord is such a popular application, free tools were developed to help you add or make a bot without or with minimal coding knowledge.
Bots can help you do everything from automating ordinary tasks to start playing music across your server. In this article, we’ll present the steps for Bots On Discord.
How can I make my own Discord bot without coding?
1. Use a bot that is already created
1. Navigate to the following website: Bots On Discord.
2. Click on the Login button from the upper right side and use your discord account.
3. Press on the Authorize button.
4. Now, once you’re on the profile page, click on Bots on Discord to navigate to the main window.
5. Search for the bot you need in the search bar right below the welcome message.
6. For example, type music, then click on Search.
7. Scroll down, then find the one you need.
8. Once you observe it, click on Add to server.
9. Select the server where you wanna add the bot and hit Continue.
10. Click the Authorize button.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
11. Here you have your bot ready to work.
The next thing you need to do is learn the commands and figure out how to customize your bot. You can do this by reading the FAQ links provided in the initial message.
Adding bots from different platforms should work almost the same as here with a few differences.
2. Use BotGhost
2.1 Make a Discord bot using BotGhost
BotGhost makes the creation of a brand new Discord bot as easy as it can be. There is no coding knowledge required, all the settings are visual commands and on the go configuration. The app offers both the option to create and add an existing Discord bot.
In order to program a Discord bot without coding using BotGhost, you have to download the app, create your perfect bot, and then you can add it to your preferred server.
1. Go to the BotGhost official website.
2. In the top-right corner of the window, click on Sign up and link your Discord account.
3. Click on the Authorize button.
4. Paste your token and hit Submit.
5. Configure your bot by adding available modules from your dashboard.
For example, let’s say you want to have it write a welcome message to your new users. To do that, you need to click on the Announcements module, hit the enable button, and configure it.
6. To add the newly created Discord bot to your server, click on the Invite link you see on the left side panel.
7. Select the server where you want to add the bot to, click on Authorize and that’s all. The bot will be available to use on the specific server.
2.2 Add an existing bot from Bot Ghost
- Click on Bots from the upper menu.
- Search for a specific name, use tags, or just scroll the list to find one.
- Click on the Invite to Server button, select the server, click Authorize, and there you have a new bot.
It has never been easier for Discord admins to customize servers by using bots, even without any coding skills.
This will add value to channels and communities, and users will also have a great experience.
Don’t hesitate to add awesome features for your users by adding as many Discord bots as you need. Use this guide to do it simply, without having to learn any programming language.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.