The list of Gears of War 5 problems is endless. Players reported that mouse sensitivity does not feel smooth while playing the game on Razer Chroma devices.
The Coalition confirmed this is a known issue. Here is a quick workaround to resolve this problem.
If your mouse does not feel as smooth as you expect, adjust the in game sensitivity to 0 and increase the mouse DPI instead.
You may experience this problem on older drivers for Chroma devices. It is recommended that you update your software to the latest version.
TC listed the following steps you need to follow:
- Go to Start > enter Razer Synapse > select Razer Synapse
- Left click on the gear icon
- Go the the About tab
- Click on Check For Updates
- Go to Razer Synapse and select install
- Launch the game again.
Gears of War 5 is plagued by all these issues
It is worth mentioning that it is not the only problem that you should expect while playing Gears 5.
Here is a list of some major issues that have been reported at the time of writing this article.
- Arcade takes forever to load, once map has loaded there is still a loading screen faded with the gameplay in background, takes a while to actually play.
- When actually playing Arcade couldn’t change characters, stuck as Kait and when I went to change the same loading screen was there everytime.
- Kept finding matches in KOTH but the lobby dissolved constantly, as soon as it said loading map it would prompt with a message saying “Failed to load game.”
- Connectivity to servers issues.
- Wait time frozen.
- Tour of Duty not loading.
The gaming community is pretty much annoyed by the issues that have experienced so far. We can not even predict how many more problems you can expect until its release.
Players actually believe that its a stress test for the servers as well as the players. Someone commented on Gears of War forum:
Awful. Was excited to get my hands on this but now I am going to play Apex. I could understand this if this was a totally new game and stuff, but its pretty much updated Gears of War 4. Gears of war 4 had a better beta launch. and this is a newer and built on game and engine.
Have you experienced any other problems with your Razer Chroma devices? Let us know in the comments section below.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: