- Even if it is a significant software in peripherals configuration, you need to take action when Razer Synapse won’t uninstall.
- As a first aspect to take into consideration, you should try to uninstall it from Apps & features.
- Do not hesitate to use System Restore in order to achieve your goal in no time.
- Another option that will help you solve the issue involves giving a try to a third-party uninstaller.
Razer Synapse represents a hardware configuration software, which helps you taking your Razer devices to the next level. Therefore, by using it you can maximize your unfair advantage.
However, some users reported that Razer Synapse won’t uninstall, an issue that is clearly irritating and deserves immediate attention.
The most common reasons which explain this issue include not having sufficient access to uninstall the app or stopping it from being uninstalled by another process that is using the file.
During this article, we will show you some useful troubleshooting tips. Just make sure to try them out one by one.
What can I do if Razer Synapse won’t uninstall?
1. Try to uninstall it from Apps & features
- Go to Settings.
- Select Apps section.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Select Razer Synapse and click Uninstall.
2. Use System Restore
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select System from the shown list.
- On the left side, click on System Protection.
- Click on System Restore, from the System Protection window.
- Select Choose a different restore point and click Next.
- Choose a date and time from the list and then click Next.
- Click Finish when the Confirm your restore point window appears.
As you can see, Control Panel is a crucial program from Windows where you can make many essential changes in settings.
3. Use the uninstaller.exe file
- Navigate to the folder where Razer Synapse is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller named unins000.exe or uninstall.exe.
- Double click on its uninstaller.
- Follow it to uninstall the program.
4. Use a third-party uninstaller
One more efficient option that will help you get rid of Razer Synapse from your PC is using a dedicated third-party uninstaller. We are thinking of an app that was designed to remove any unwanted software.
In addition, some of its best attributes are the enlarged database and the capability to remove 5x stubborn software, and 30% more residuals.
Using it will help you uninstall programs completely, clean leftovers automatically, and remove plug-ins easily.
It can also work when you have trouble uninstalling browser extensions or other difficult programs, letting you perform uninstallation in bulk mode.
Users rated the app as an extremely pleasant and friendly program, which is constantly improving and is even capable to save you from spending extra money.
IObit Uninstaller 10 Pro
Try out this amazing tool for a complete uninstallation of any unwanted software, with no residual files left behind.
5. Use the Registry Editor
- Run Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in:
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders:
SettingsAll UsersApplication Dataand
C:Documents and Settings%USER%Application Data
This was our list of fixing solutions for the Razer Synapse won’t uninstall issue. Also, as an extra option, we have to mention that you may check your Windows updates.
In case you find that your Razer Synapse won’t open or has failed to start, be sure to check the information on this topic.
Also, we’d love to hear your opinion, so please don’t hesitate to contact us by using the comments area below and let us know which solution worked for you.