How to remove trayapp.msi file [EXPERT GUIDE]
Are you trying to use your HP software but you keep encountering an error about trayapp.msi? In this article, we put up several solutions that we hope will come in your aid.
How to get rid of Trayapp popup?
1. Make sure that your PC is safe
- Scan your system for malware.
- If you notice that Trayapp.msi is infected, be sure to remove the file or quarantine it.
If you’re looking for a good and reliable antivirus, we suggest to try out Bitdefender. This antivirus offers advanced protection, and thanks to the built-in firewall, applications won’t be able to access the web without your knowledge.
2. Repair the software
- First of all, you will need to trigger the error message. Usually, it occurs whenever you try to open the HP software or when you start up Windows.
- Now that the error is up, you will need to insert the installation disk that you received with your HP product. After the disk is in, close the error message and the disk should run.
- In the window that is prompted, you will see the option to repair the software.
- After you click it, it will take a while to scan your computer, then your problem should be solved.
3. Re-install the HP software
- If repairing the program did not solve your issue, maybe it’s time to perform a re-installation.
- In order to do so, you can follow all the previous steps but when the software window appears you need to select reinstall.
- If your device did not come with an installation CD, or if you misplaced it by any chance, you can download the HP software from the customer care website.
4. Use a PC optimizer tool
- If you think that this issue is too much for you, you can always try and use a PC optimizer tool. What this software does for you is that it can scan your computer and fix all sorts of issues.
- After the scan, the tool finds faulty registry entries and usually, you can fix them with a few easy clicks.
- It is advisable to use such a tool, especially when you are not that familiar with any workarounds regarding computer issues.
- If you decide to use an optimizer tool, we recommend running periodic scans, this way preventing system issues and keeping your computer clean.
5. Use the Microsoft repair tool
- For issues regarding programs that cannot be installed or uninstalled, Microsoft offers a free tool that repairs all sorts of issues.
- This program will scan your computer, and look for potential problems such as corrupted registry files that do not allow you to remove or install programs.
- Just download the file, install it and then follow all the steps in the program and your issue should be in the past.
There you go, these are a few simple solutions that can help you fix problems with Trayapp.msi, so be sure to try them all.
- 6 best printer management software to optimize performance
- 5+ best laptop security software for ultimate protection in 2019
- There was a problem connecting to the server HP printer error [Fix]
Many Gears of War 5 players who tried to join ranked matches reported experiencing different issues. They keep on getting error 0x00000d6e when they trying […]
People have been dealing with Windows 10 issues since the OS was first introduced in 2015. There are many die-heart Windows fans who prefer to […]