- If the Revolut app is not working on your device, this is probably caused by network issues or a bad cache.
- For any login problems, check if the services are active and not in maintenance.
- It's also a good idea to clear the app's cache and data. The process will solve this issue.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the software may also clear the problem completely so try that.
Revolut is a popular banking app offering financial services for smartphone users with features like a pre-paid debit card, currency exchange, peer-to-peer payment, and more.
Sometimes while using the app, you may encounter Revolut login, not working issue.
Several users have reported Revolut login problems, the app showing the We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later error.
The error is usually caused by network issues as well as bad cache. Several users have reported similar issues on the Revolut community forum.
If you got the Revolut Something went wrong error message, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to fix the problem on your Smartphone.
How can I fix Revolut enable to log in error?
1. Check Revolut services and force close the app
1.1 Check if the services are active
- At times you may not be able to login to your Revolut account due to the Revolut service issues. Services are usually down during maintenance.
- Make sure you check the official social media accounts of Revolut for an update.
- The issue can also occur if the app has a glitch. To fix this issue, force close the app and then try again.
1.2 Force close Revolut
- Before force closing, make sure the app is open and running.
- From the Home Screen, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to Apps section.
- Tap on Manage Apps and wait for the device to load all the installed apps.
- Locate and open the Revolut app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on Force Close button and select Yes.
- Relaunch the Revolut app and check for any improvements.
Sometimes, the servers can be off for maintenance so you should first check if the services are working. It’s also helpful to force close the app by performing the steps above.
2. Clear app cache
- The corrupt cache can also create issues with the sign-in process.
- Pull down the App Drawer and tap on Settings.
- Go to Apps and select Manage Apps.
- Locate and tap on the Revolut app.
- At the bottom of the page, tap on Clear Data.
- Select Clear cache.
- Tap Yes to confirm the action.
- Relaunch the app and check if the log-in issue is resolved.
Usually, clearing the cache and data from an app will refresh it and the log in process may unlock so try this method now.
3. Fix the Revolut error 28 by updating and reinstalling the app
3.1 Update the Revolut app
- Try to update the app before proceeding with reinstallation.
- Open the Play Store app and search for Revolut. Check if any update is available.
- Tap the Update button download and install the new version.
If updating the app did not resolve the issue, try the next step, reinstalling the app completely.
3.2 Uninstall and reinstall the app
- From the home screen, tap and hold on the Revolut app icon.
- Select Uninstall and then tap on Yes to confirm.
- Open the Play Store app and download Revolut.
- After the installation, enter your login details and you can now login to the app.
The Revolut error 28 is related to the login problem as well. However, to fix the issue, you may need to reinstall the app. Reinstalling the app won’t delete your data, so it is not an issue.
If the Revolut login not working issue is not resolved, make sure you contact Revolut support and explain the issue.
The support can better assist you in case the problem is due to your identification process.
Since Revolut is a banking transactions app, don’t forget to protect your device with the best antivirus software for online banking and stay secure at all times.
We hope that our solutions helped you fix all the login problems with your Revolut app that is not opening. If you have any other suggestions, leave us a note in the comment section below.