Revolut is a popular banking app offering financial services for smartphone users with features like a pre-paid debit card, currency exchange, peer-to-peer payment, and more. Sometimes while using the app, you may encounter Revolut login, not working issue.
Several users have reported that while trying to login to their Revolut account, the app shows “sorry something has gone wrong. Please try again later” error.
The error is usually caused by network issues as well as bad cache. Several users have reported similar issues on the Revolut community forum:
If you are also troubled by the issue, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to fix Revolut not working problem in your Smartphone.
How to fix Revolut enable to log in error
1. Temporary glitch, check Revolut services
- At times you may not be able to login to your Revolut account due to the Revolut service issues. Services are usually down during maintenance.
- Make sure you check the official social media accounts of Revolut for an update.
- The issue can also occur if the app has a glitch. To fix this issue, force close the app and then try again.
Force close Revolut
- before force closing, make sure the app is open and running.
- From the Home Screen, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to Apps section.
- Tap on Manage Apps and wait for the device to load all the installed apps.
- Locate and open the Revolut app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on Force Close button and select Yes.
- Relaunch the Revolut app and check for any improvements.
2. Clear app cache
- The corrupt cache can also create issues with the sign-in process.
- Pull down the App Drawer and tap on Settings.
- Go to Apps > Manage Apps.
- Locate and tap on the Revolut app.
- At the bottom of the page, tap on Clear Data.
- Select Clear Cache.
- Tap Yes to confirm the action.
- Relaunch the app and check if the log in issue is resolved.
3. Revolut error 28
- The revolt error 28 is related to login problem as well. However, to fix the issue, you may need to reinstall the app.
- Reinstalling the app won’t delete your data, so it not an issue.
Update Revolut app
- Try to update the app before proceeding with reinstallation.
- Open the Play Store app and search for Revolut. Check if any update is available.
- Tap the Update button download and install the new version.
Uninstall and reinstall the app
- If updating the app did not resolve the issue, try this.
- From the home screen, tap and hold on the Revolut app icon.
- Select Uninstall and then tap on Yes to confirm.
- Open the Play Store app and download Revolut.
- After the installation, enter your login details and you can now login to the app.
If the Revolut login not working issue is not resolved, make sure you contact the Revolut support and explain the issue. The support can better assist you in case the problem is due to your identification process.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- How to top up Revolut with card or bank account
- Top 5 software to track net worth and take control of your finances
- 5 best home finance software for PC to keep your budget in check