Paragon Partition Manager Free is among the best partition manager software you can download for Windows PC to partition your HDD, convert GPT to MBR, delete hidden partitions, and more.
If you didn’t properly format and partition your volume when installing Windows 10 on your computer, you could turn to the built-in Disk Management utility to rapidly make the necessary adjustments. But it might not have enough features for what you’re interested in doing.
A better alternative is to learn how to use Paragon Partition Manager. It’s incredibly intuitive. Spoiler alert: it doesn’t disappoint, as you will see for yourself.
Check out our Paragon Partition Manager Free review below and download the full version to take it for a spin!
- User-friendly interface and intuitive options
- Create and manage partitions without prior skills
- Works with SSD
- Free version available, without time limitations or ads
- It doesn't include some advanced options
- Limited to personal use only
Paragon Partition Manager Free is a software solution you can download and install on Windows PC quickly. You can use it to rearrange your disk partitions, create new volumes on free disk space, run safety tests, convert GPT to MBR, and carry out other similar tasks.
Paragon Partition Manager system requirements
Before you download Paragon Partition Manager Free, check if your system meets these conditions:
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent at 1000 MHz CPU clock speed
- Memory: at least 1 Gb RAM
- Disk space: HDD or SSD with 250Mb of available space
- Monitor: SVGA video adapter
- Opened ports in firewall: inbound and outbound 80, 443
- Other: WinPE-based recovery CD
Paragon Partition Manager Free editions
Paragon Partition Manager Free is a fully-functional free version, but it’s officially called Paragon Partition Manager Community Edition. It doesn’t include a few advanced options, which we will explain a bit later. But you can use it without any time restrictions for personal purposes.
It has all key features of what makes up a partition manager, so you shouldn’t feel like you’re missing out on anything. The premium options and configuration settings are bundled with Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Business, which is a complete disk management solution that allows commercial use.
How to use Paragon Partition Manager
After you download Paragon Partition Manager Free, installing it is a simple task. The setup file is not exactly lightweight but, other than that, you shouldn’t stumble upon any errors when setting up the partition management software.
It takes a while to load the environment, but it’s smooth sailing from there on. It’s pretty clear that Paragon Partition Manager Free adopts a simple and sophisticated interface, where you can visualize your disk and volumes to get a better idea of disk space management.
For example, if you click and drag the margins of a drive, Paragon Partition Manager Free displays a new window and offers to resize the partition. It’s possible to easily run volume-related operations by placing all tasks in a pending queue before you can commit modifications.
This way, it gives you the chance to review Paragon Partition Manager Free modifications and change your mind if you have second thoughts.
Effective free partition manager software for quick disk management
Taking everything into account, Paragon Partition Manager Free is a free partition manager that delivers excellent results. You can safely use it to partition your HDD, managing volumes, delete hidden partitions, convert GBT to MBR, and more.
Paragon Partition Manager Free is delivered in a sophisticated-looking interface that puts emphasis on ease of use. This way, anyone can partition disks swiftly, without having to consult a help manual.
Furthermore, Paragon Partition Manager Free isn’t demanding at all when it comes to system resources usage. And it carries out tasks without delay. The program performed well on Windows 10 during our testing. The free edition has all the necessary options for easy partition management, and it doesn’t contain ads like other free tools, which is a big plus.
FAQ: Learn more about Paragon Partition Manager
- Is Paragon Partition Manager free?
Yes, the Community Edition of Paragon Partition Manager is free to use, as long as you don’t intend to make a business out of it. There are no time limitations, but some features are noticeably disabled.
- What is a partition manager?
A partition is a logical part of an HDD/SSD that’s treated as a separate entity by the operating system. A partition manager such as Paragon Partition Manager lets you resize, create, or delete these entities with ease.
- What is the best partition manager software for Windows 10?
We believe that Paragon Partition Manager is one of the best partition manager software for Windows 10 PC. However, if you wish to test other similar software solutions, we suggest checking out MiniTool Partition Wizard, AOMEI Partition Assistant, EaseUS Partition Master, and GParted.
Overview of Paragon Partition Manager Free features
Paragon Partition Manager Free (Community Edition)
- Move, resize, remove, and format partitions with minimum effort
- Partition the HDD or SSD, delete hidden partitions to free up disk space
- Check the file system for errors, try to recover bad sectors, and auto-fix errors
- Test the surface of a volume for bad or unstable sectors
- Create WinPE bootable media on USB flash drives, virtual hard disks, or ISO images
- Convert GPT to MBR, and MBR to GPT
- Convert the file system between NTFS, FAT32, Apple HFS, and Resilient FS 3
- View and edit the sectors of an entire volume or disk
- Effortlessly recover volumes that you accidentally deleted
- Manage dynamic disks without having to restart your operating system
- Change drive letters, edit volume labels, view properties, hide and unhide partitions
- Run the application from the command-line to make room for batch scripts
Paragon Partition Manager for Business
- Merge and split partitions
- Adds support for Windows Server editions
- Back up disks and volumes
- Migrate the operating system to another disk
- Wipe data to make sure that it can’t be recovered
- Supports virtual disks
- Business usage is permitted
- Free for personal use
- partition manager, disk manager