PreSonus Studio One is one of the most powerful music production software solutions on the market. It caters to the needs of both amateurs and professionals by providing them with various features such as templates and adjustments.
You can use its single-screen layout as a host for a large number of tracks you can work with. However, you can also find virtual instruments, editing tools and other goodies under PreSonus Studio One’s hood.
PreSonus Studio One’s system requirements
We don’t expect this program to have a modest list of requirements to run on your PC. However, we surely can’t know for sure until we take a look for ourselves. With that in mind, let’s see what your PC needs to run PreSonus Studio One properly.
- Operating system: Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (SP1 + platform update)
- CPU: Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon X2 minimum, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- Internet connection: required for installing the program and activating it
- Display: 1366 x 768 monitor needed (high-DPI monitor recommended)
- Multi-touch monitor: required for touch operation
- Space: 40 GB HDD space
Although you won’t need a NASA computer to run PreSonus Studio One, its demands are still high. However, if you’re familiar with music production tools, you’ll agree that this situation is not unheard of.