Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is an excellent tool to transfer files from PC to iPhone as an alternative to iTunes.
iPhone users must turn to iTunes whenever they need to back up data from their iOS device to the computer. However, not everyone is pleased with iTunes, mainly because it uses a high amount of system resources and often experiences bugs.
If you’re looking for an iTunes replacement to manage, back up, and transfer your iPhone data, we suggest checking out Xilisoft iPhone Transfer. It’s an easy-to-use software application that gives you the possibility to transfer content from your iPhone to your PC seamlessly.
- Easy interface and options
- Transfer all iPhone valuable data
- Also supports iPod and iPad
- The free version has harsh limitations
- Can't work without iTunes
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer reaches out to Windows and Mac users alike. It’s packed in an attractive interface and comes with intuitive controls that anyone can operate, even new iPhone owners. It still relies on iTunes, though, due to the iOS architecture. Nevertheless, you will have an easier time managing your iPhone.
The program is ideal for backing up iPhone contents to a PC, whether we’re talking about movies, video recordings, music, photos, podcasts, messages, contacts, or anything else. You can transfer your iOS apps and manage app documents by treating your iPhone like any other hard disk.
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer editions
The software solution isn’t free to use. Although there are no time limitations in the free demo, you can’t transfer more than 10 files in batch mode, import or export more than 5 contacts, export any notes, or more than 5 messages to your PC.
To get past these restrictions, you have to purchase Xilisoft iPhone Transfer. On the bright side, there aren’t any subscription plans to worry you about monthly costs, so you can pay for the tool once to use it forever. Furthermore, you will receive a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer system requirements
Before downloading and setting up the iPhone transfer tool on your device, make sure you have:
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel, AMD, or newer CPU
- Memory: 256 Mb RAM minimum (512 Mb or more recommended)
- Hard disk: about 30 Mb free space for installation
- Graphics card: at least Super VGA (800×600) resolution with 16-bit colors
- Windows: 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Other: iTunes 9.1 or newer
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer installation
Installing Xilisoft iPhone Transfer on your PC is an easy job, thanks to the conventional setup wizard. You can select the language, install the tool for all users or just the current one, and review and agree to the license terms.
Next, it’s possible to change the default destination folder and create shortcuts in the Start menu, desktop, and quick launch bar. You can launch the iPhone manager as soon as the setup finishes.
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer interface
At program startup, Xilisoft iPhone Transfer offers to download and install iTunes if it’s not already present on your PC. It has a user-friendly interface that describes the functionality of each button.
Once you connect the iPhone to the PC, you can easily access Music, Movies, Playlists, Voice Memos, Books, Photos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Ringtones, Contacts, Messages, Apps, and Notes from the left side.
How to use Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
- Connect your iPhone to the PC.
- Make sure that iTunes is installed.
- Launch Xilisoft iPhone Transfer.
- Click a category on the left side.
- Select the files you wish to transfer.
- Choose To Computer and pick a folder.
An excellent solution for iPhone management
To conclude, Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is a great software solution for helping you manage your iPhone contents and back up critical data to your computer. It can be used by any type of individual, even fresh iPhone owners, thanks to its simple interface and options.
We’ve noticed that Xilisoft iPhone Transfer uses fewer system resources than iTunes, so you should expect better stability. But it still relies on iTunes to work, which must remain running in the background.
FAQ: Learn more about Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
- Is Xilisoft iPhone Transfer free?
No, Xilisoft iPhone Transfer isn’t free to use. There’s a free demo available, but it has some severe restrictions. If you want to take advantage of all the features provided by the tool, you have to buy a software license.
- Is Xilisoft iPhone Transfer safe?
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is a legitimate piece of software designed to help you manage your iPhone contents using your computer. It doesn’t contain any malware, so it’s safe to download, install, and use.
- What’s the best iPhone transfer software?
We think that Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is one of the best iPhone transfer software tools for Windows 10, thanks to its intuitive interface and controls. However, if you want to look into other similar solutions, you should try IOTransfer, Syncios iPhone Transfer, and iMyFone Tunesmate.
- Free demo
- iphone, file transfer, ios manager
- Release Notes
- Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is a smart tool to synchronize your iPhone to your computer. It's the ideal iPhone manager to backup music, video and other contents to your computer, match your iPhone contents to iTunes and seamlessly copy files from computer to your iPhone.