Sound logging programs are essential for any broadcaster out there. The market is filled with lots of sound logging kits that come with various features more or less unique.
We gathered five of the best sound logging programs that you can currently find, and we recommend that you analyze their best functionalities and features and then decide which one is the best for your personal needs.
Best sound logging software to buy right now
- NI Sound and Vibration Software
- PlayIt Recorder
- Abyssmedia Audio Logger
1. NI Sound and Vibration Software
The National Instruments sound and vibration program offers users a sophisticated software solution for all kinds of audio, vibration, noise and Machine Condition Monitoring apps.
The NI Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite and the NI Sound and Vibration Toolkit are based on an open analysis capability and also on a flexible measurement library.
Check out the most impressive features packed in this extremely useful app for sound logging:
- The app includes two software packages: the NI Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite and the NI Sound and Vibration Toolkit.
- Both packages come with the NI Sound and Vibration Assistant.
- The NI Sound and Vibration assistant is an interactive piece of software that allows quick acquiring, analyzing, and logging acoustic and vibration measurements.
- The Sound and Vibration assistant is based on an innovative approach that lets you configure the measurements using a few drag-and-drop steps.
The software is able to mix the amazing functionality of traditional noise and vibration analysis software with the flexibility of customization. The Sound and Vibration assistant will definitely help you streamline your app. You can find out more detailed information and take advantage of this terrific software on the NI Sound and Vibration Software official webpage.
Log4OM is another fascinating audio logging program that comes with a bunch of impressive features.
Check the most important ones below:
- The software is really lightweight, and it comes with a modern interface that runs on PC and Windows tablets.
- The software can be started from a USB key as well with some limited resources.
- The program is totally customizable, and you will get more than 100 options that will make the program you BFF, and that will easily follow your audio logging needs.
- You log will always be available and automatically uploaded to external devices.
- The log will also be exported in ADIF every time you will be using this program.
Because of the high amount of requests to manage the Data mode in the LOTW download, the company released a brand new version of Log4OM that comes with even more amazing features on board.
You can check out the latest features that are included in the program by heading to the Log4OM official website where you can also download this extremely well-designed software.
3. PlayIt Recorder
PlayIt Recorder is able to automate and schedule audio recordings. This piece of great software is ideal for radio station audio logging.
Check out the most important features that come together with PlayIt Recorder:
- This is a program that allows you to schedule audio recordings with a really easy-to-use interface schedule.
- You can start your recordings manually by using the Quick Record Button that you have available.
- You will be able to record to WAVE or MP3.
- The software also allows you to clean up your recordings after a specified amount of days and also when your disk space is running too low.
In order to be able to use any PlayIt Software product, you will first need to create a free account on their website. When you run the software product for the very first time, you will be asked to register your computer by using the account credentials.
You will also obviously need an Internet connection. But, in case the computer that you are using does not have a connection to the Internet, you will be able to generate a license key via the My Account section.
For more information, head to the official website of PlayIt Recorder.
Editor’s Note: This article continues on the next page. If you’re interested in other audio software, check out our wide collection of guides.