- StrongVPN is a premium VPN solution that can secure your browsing sessions and protect your online identity. Find out if it works with Netflix.
- Netflix blocks VPNs and proxy servers due to regional copyright, but you can get around this issue with a reliable VPN. Discover the best VPN for Netflix.
- Fix all your network-related issues by joining our Netflix Troubleshooting section.
- Visit our Streaming VPN Hub to discover the best streaming solutions and tools.
StrongVPN is a virtual private network service that focuses on making your online activities more secure. However, a lot of users are wondering if StrongVPN works with Netflix.
Because Netflix has a strict policy against customers using VPN and proxy servers, it bans most free solutions because they use public IP addresses to spoof your location, resulting in the Netflix VPN error.
But it’s not to easy when it comes to premium VPN services that go to great lengths to maintain VPN servers which unblock Netflix. In this article, we’re testing StrongVPN to see if it’s worth your money.
Does StrongVPN really work with Netflix?
Yes, it does.
You can use StrongVPN to unblock Netflix US and watch TV series and movies that are only available to the United States. But the tool can’t unlock other regional Netflix catalogs.
That means that StrongVPN is worth the trouble only if you’re living or traveling outside of the US (if you’re only interested in using a VPN to watch Netflix).
- Download StrongVPN.
- Install the VPN on your device.
- Connect to a US VPN server.
- Start watching Netflix US.
Made by Strong Technology, StrongVPN is compatible with all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It supports more than 59,000 VPN IP addresses, and you can use it to circumvent geoblocks.
Furthermore, you can connect to the best available location to get the best possible Internet connection speed. There are no speed limits, and StrongVPN doesn’t capture any traffic logs.
The tool can secure your entire Internet traffic using the OpenVPN, WireGuard, L2TP, SSTP, IPSec, or IKEv2 protocols, depending on your preferences.
More about StrongVPN:
- +950 VPN servers in 35 countries
- Unblocks Netflix US
- Up to 12 connections at the same time
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Unblock Netflix US and start watching your favorite shows with this VPN app.
What’s the best VPN for Netflix?
When it comes to unblocking Netflix, we recommend using CyberGhost VPN because it works with all major Netflix catalogs. A product of Kape Technologies, this VPN service can redirect your entire network traffic via VPN.
Besides, unlike StrongVPN, CyberGhost VPN offers a free trial. It has a special category dedicated to streaming services, so you can quickly connect to a VPN IP address that really works with Netflix. It’s also one of the best VPNs for Netflix UK.
CyberGhost VPN can be installed on all major platforms. It even has a VPN extension for Chrome. No logs are stored about your VPN activity. Plus, it comes with an ad and malware blocker, together with exclusive DNS servers.
More about CyberGhost VPN:
- +6,500 VPN servers in 89 countries
- Unblocks Netflix US, UK, Canada, India, France, Germany, and others
- 7 simultaneous connections
- Up to 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
Unlock the best Netflix catalogs with this VPN, including Netflix US and UK.
To summarize, StrongVPN works with Netflix, giving you the possibility to watch Netflix US. However, it’s not the best choice for this streaming service. In fact, StrongVPN stops working sometimes.
If you’re looking for the best VPN to watch Netflix, we suggest using CyberGhost VPN because it can unlock most Netflix catalogs, not just Netflix US. And it offers superior connection speeds so that you won’t have to worry about buffering.