Super Dungeon Bros is now available on Xbox One and Windows PC
Super Dungeon Bros is a co-op dungeon brawler game, in which you and your mates will need to navigate the medieval fantasy realm of Rökheim. The game comes with some awesome dungeons where you will need to fight monsters in order to get some epic loot.
You can play the game online or offline with up to 3 people and you will have the possibility to control one of the eight heroes such as Lars, Freddie, Ozzie, Axl, Jett, Patti, Nyx or Lita. You will be able to craft up to 20 weapons in 4 weapon classes and challenge many bosses.
We have some good news for anyone who would want to play this game on the Xbox One console. It seems that everyone that owns an Xbox One console and has an Xbox Live Gold subscription will be able to install this game on his console and play it for the entire month without any problems. Keep in mind that this offer will end on December 1, 2016, which means that even if you install it in the middle of November, the game will be available only until the mentioned date.
However, if you don’t have an Xbox Live Gold membership, then you should know that the game costs $19.99 and it can be purchased directly from the Xbox Store. On the other hand, if you play games on Windows PC, you will be able to purchase the game from Steam. In case you’ve been wondering, yes, the price is similar on all platforms.
Super Dungeon Bros: Features
- Online/offline 4 player co-op;
- Single player campaign;
- Cross-platform gameplay with Xbox One to Windows 10 and PlayStation 4 with PC Steam (Windows or Mac);
- Randomly generated dungeons with over 32 millions combinations;
- Awesome combos;
- 16 weapons to craft and collect in over 3 unique worlds;
- Daily and weekly challenges;
- Regional and global leaderboards for both singleplayer and multiplayer;
- Epic boss battles.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- New Xbox One update fixes Clubs and Xbox Store related issues
- 3 best presidential election games for Windows 10
- Steam removes Super Dungeon Bros from library due to payment issues
Firefox has announced that it will start to warn users if they visit any breached sites. This is in an attempt to not only make […]
Oh dear. It’s been a pretty bad month for Microsoft concerning its Windows 10 October 1809 Update release. Microsoft eventually released the update a couple […]
Yesterday, Microsoft released Visual Studio 15.9. With it came the announcement that “developers now have the officially supported SDK and tools for creating 64-bit ARM […]