- Total War: Warhammer 2 is a cool turn-based strategy game that you can play in solo and multiplayer mode. You can download and install it on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- If you're wondering how to reduce Total War: Warhammer 2 lag to improve your network connection speed and enhance your gaming experience, use a fast VPN tool like the ones below.
- For any issues with your virtual private network services, see our VPN Troubleshooting Hub.
- Find out how else you can make games run better by joining our Gaming VPN section.
Total War: Warhammer 2 is a turn-based strategy and tactics game that you can play both offline and online with friends. It’s available on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Part of the Total War Series, Warhammer 2 set up a fantasy world, where you can choose from several unique races to fight others and decide who will control the Great Vortex.
In multiplayer mode, you can host game servers as well as join online sessions in order to play Total War: Warhammer 2 with others. However, several users report high ping when playing this game.
If you’re among those who encounter this problem, you can reduce Total War: Warhammer 2 lag with the aid of a powerful VPN solution.
You can significantly improve your Internet speed, eliminate connection spikes, and reduce ping with a VPN by connecting to a server closer to the remote game server. It’s also a great way to fix any Total War: Warhammer 2 laggy campaign map issues.
What are the best VPNs to fix Total War: Warhammer 2 lag?
Private Internet Access (PIA) is the best VPN for Windows 10 that can help you reduce Total War: Warhammer 2 menu lag and improve gameplay. You can use it to improve your online privacy and computer security while speeding up the Internet connection for gaming.
Using PIA, you can hide your IP address and encrypt all incoming and outgoing traffic using the OpenVPN or WireGuard protocols, depending on your preferences. It’s a virtual private network solution provided by Kape Technologies, and one of the few of its kind which comes with 24/7 live chat support.
Here are PIA’s most notable features to lower Total War: Warhammer 2 ping:
- Connect to more than 3,200 servers in 46 countries
- Use static and dynamic IP addresses
- Switch to exclusive DNS servers to boost your privacy
- Connect 10 devices using the same account
- An excellent choice when Total War: Warhammer 2 is very laggy
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet AccessReduce Total War: Warhammer 2 lag with the help of this VPN app.
If you’re trying to play Total War: Warhammer 2 from a restricted network, shift your attention to CyberGhost VPN, a VPN that lifts bandwidth limitations and reduces high ping during gameplay. It’s also owned by Kape Technologies.
You can connect to the CyberGhost VPN recommended server to get the speediest connection, but you can also explore the wide network of VPN servers. Besides, it’s the only free VPN on this list.
Here are CyberGhost VPN’s key features to decrease lag in Warhammer:
- Explore over 6,200 servers in 89 countries
- Use private DNS servers instead of public addresses
- Allows 7 simultaneous connections
- Ideal for Total War: Warhammer 2 battle lag
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day trial)
CyberGhost VPNFix Total War: Warhammer 2 lag with the help of this fast and secure VPN service.
BullGuard VPN is one of the best VPNs for Windows 8 and 8.1, in addition to Windows 10. Besides fixing packet loss, you can use this VPN solution to lower ping in Total War: Warhammer 2 so that you can play the game stress-free.
Developed by BullGuard, this VPN solution can protect you from DDoS attacks and quickly connect you to the nearest VPN server to get better speed. It supports the OpenVPN protocol, which sets a balance between encryption and connection speed.
Here are the key features of BullGuard VPN to fix Total War: Warhammer 2 lag:
- Comes with over 2,000 VPN servers in 16 countries
- Permits 6 simultaneous connections
- Protects your router from hackers
- Works best with Total War: Warhammer 2 coop lag
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
BullGuard VPNEnjoy Total War: Warhammer 2 in multiplayer mode by eliminating lag with this VPN solution.
Total War: Warhammer 2 is a great game that you can play in solo mode. It’s actually one of the best offline games for PCs. But it unlocks new possibilities when switching to multiplayer mode so that you can fight others and make alliances.
It’s unfortunate to experience Total War: Warhammer 2 multiplayer lag, but you can put your worries aside by getting equipped with a powerful VPN tool like Private Internet Access.
And, if you want an extra boost in speed, you can disable the VPN encryption. You can even use PIA to fix the Total War: Warhammer 2 laggy menu, among other latency issues.
FAQ: Learn more about Total War: Warhammer 2 and VPN
- How to get Total Warhammer II lag?
Total Warhammer II lag can be caused by various problems, such as network connectivity issues, improper network settings configured on your PC, outdated drives, or obsolete hardware.
- How to make Warhammer 2 not lag?
If Total War: Warhammer 2 started lagging during gameplay, you can easily fix this problem by downloading and installing a fast VPN solution like Private Internet Access.
- How to clean Total War: Warhammer 2 of lag?
After you download and install a VPN tool like PIA, connect to a VPN server that’s in the same region as the game server. Then, launch and play Total War: Warhammer 2. You should immediately notice a decreased lag.