- Hulu is a very popular streaming service in the US with tens of shows present there.
- The article below will teach you what do do if you have trouble loading Hulu on your devices.
- To learn more about this amazing service, check out our dedicated Hulu Hub.
- For more similar troubleshooting guides, visit out Web Apps Fix page as well.
Do you also see the Sorry we’re having trouble loading content right now error whenever you try watching one of your favorite TV shows on Hulu?
Many users have reported the same issue, and Hulu hasn’t released a specific fix for this issue yet.
Users voiced their concerns on a variety of forums.
All other streaming apps working fine, Hulu will load menus but when trying to watch anything I get this error message. Now on day 3. I have done a manual reboot on the Roku stick & my router, deleted & re-entered my network info, etc…all the normal steps. Convinced its a Hulu issue as, again, everything else streams without issue.
Learn how to fix the error with the steps below.
Why is Hulu not loading on my PC?
1. Clear cache and data from your system with CCleaner
CCleaner is very efficient at eliminating all that data that eventually piles up on your PC, including cache data that affects your ability to watch Hulu properly.
However, using this tool is extremely easy, since most of the process involves you pressing a button, waiting, and then choosing what you want to delete.
To learn more about how you can use CCleaner to clean your PC of your cache data, follow the steps below:
- Download CCleaner, here, and install it.
- Run the application.
- Click on Custom clean button, and select all the elements you want to delete for each of the browsers and then click on Run cleaner.
- After the removal process is complete, you can close CCleaner, restart your PC, and then try to see if Hulu shows you the Sorry we’re having trouble loading content right now error message.
Eliminate the cache data from your PC and finally enjoy flawless Hulu streaming with this amazing PC cleaner.
2. Close and restart Hulu
- Right-click on your taskbar, and choose Task Manager.
- Inside the task manager, search for any Hulu-related services, select them one by one and hit the End Task button.
- Restart the Hulu application and check to see if the problem persists.
2. Power-cycle your devices
4. Uninstall and reinstall Hulu
- In the Windows Search bar, type Hulu.
- Right-click on the app and uninstall it.
- Navigate to Microsoft Store and install the Hulu app again.
5. BONUS SOLUTION
Alternatively, to avoid the Sorry we’re having trouble loading content right now you might want to use the web-based client which is much better than the half-baked lackluster Windows 10 app.
And what’s a better browser to use for that than UR browser. Give it a try and see for yourself why this browser is our choice for the last couple of months.
UR Browser comes with a built-in VPN so you’ll be able to access Hulu from unsupported regions as well and it’s quite well optimized for video streaming. Watch TV shows and movies on Hulu without any problems today by downloading it from the link below.
In some cases, this solved the issue with the error message, but if the problem still persists, you can contact the Hulu team for and ask for help.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in June 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in July 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in June 2019 and was revamped and updated in September 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.