There is nothing worse than coming home from work and trying to watch your favorite TV shows on Hulu only to find out that you can’t do it. According to users, Hulukeeps showing an error message Trouble loading your home location error.
For these reasons, in this article, we will explore some of the best methods to deal with this situation, so let’s get started.
How can I fix Hulu home location error?
1. Check your antivirus software
- Check your antivirus and firewall and ensure that Hulu is allowed to access the Internet.
- If the firewall permissions list looks good, it is recommended that you de-activate your antivirus software for a short amount of time.
- If the problem still persists, perhaps you should remove your antivirus temporarily.
Using your PC without an antivirus isn’t advised, so if you’re in need of antivirus, and you want a fast and reliable antivirus, we strongly recommend to consider Bitdefender.
2. Check any VPN service you might have installed on your PC
- Temporarily disable your VPN.
- Try accessing Hulu again.
- If the error doesn’t appear anymore, perhaps you should use Hulu without a VPN in the future.
3. Contact your Internet service provider
- Contact your ISP and describe your problem.
- Certain ISPs can block specific websites, so it’s crucial that you make sure that Hulu isn’t blocked by your ISP.
In this article we explored the best methods to deal with, and also prevent the Trouble loading your home location error on Hulu, from ever happening again. Please make sure to let us know if this guide helped you with your problem, by using the comment section below.
- The server key used to start playback has expired Hulu error [Fix]
- How to fix Hulu Windows 10 app not working
- FIX: Hulu won’t work when VPN is enabled