- Switching to Twitch dark mode in your browser is pretty simple and we'll show you in this article the exact steps you need to take.
- Using a proper browser with dark mode support is one quick way to watch Twitch in dark mode.
- Enabling the dark mode from your Twitch profile will quickly do the trick as well.
- If you still wondering how to change Twitch to dark mode on your PC, perhaps browser extensions are what you need.
Lately, dark mode has become very popular on various websites, Twitch included, and many users are wondering How to enable Twitch dark mode in their browser.
If you are using Twitch, you should know that you can enable the dark mode easily and we’ll show you the exact steps you need to make in this article.
Why would I activate the Twitch dark mode?
Switching to dark mode can be a really beneficial change. Why is that? Because it can reduce eye strain, plus it often just looks better than the standard viewing mode.
It is preferred by users not only on Twitch, but also on other apps, sites, and even on their own operating system.
How can I enable Twitch dark mode on my browser?
Now, let’s see how you can easily activate Dark Mode on Twitch using different methods, according to your preferences.
1. Via Settings
The easiest and fastest method to enable dark mode on Twitch is through its built-in settings. All you need to do is turn on the dark theme using the app’s browser settings.
1. Navigate to the Twitch web version, known as Twitch.tv.
2. Locate the profile icon from the top-right and click on it.
3. Now, you will see a menu.
4. Navigate to the Dark Theme section.
5. Toggle Dark Theme on by pressing on the button.
6. Your Twitch tab now runs in dark mode.
2. Activate the dark mode extension
Another quick way of accessing Twitch in dark mode is to simply activate an extension on your browser that will do the job for you.
2.1 For Chrome
2.2 For Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla browser also offers a dark mode extension that you can add to the browser.
After enabling it, you will see that Twitch will be in dark mode and you can also use these settings for other websites if needed.
3. Use a browser with a built-in dark theme
Opera GX is a versatile and reliable browser that comes with a dark option theme incorporated that you can simply activate from settings.
After doing this, the entire Twitch website will be in dark mode and, of course, you can disable it anytime you want to.
Moreover, you also have the option to activate a Dark mode extension in the browser and achieve the same result.
The software also has Twitch and Discord integration, so you can keep up with your favorite streamers at all times.
Check out these other Opera GX amazing features:
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Free VPN
- Built-in AdBlocker
Customize your Twitch website aspect exactly how you prefer with this browser built for gamers.
Can I change back to Light mode in Twitch?
Many users are wondering if changing to Dark mode on Twitch is permanent. If it’s happening to be in the same boat, you should know that you can easily switch back to the Light mode on Twitch.
The process is the one presented in method one. You’ll only have to access the Twitch menu and deactivate the Dark Theme.
We hope that you found all the information needed to enable Twitch dark mode in your browser in this short guide.
As you could see, there are several ways of doing that, and each of the presented solutions takes just a moment to implement.
Please let us know in the comments section below if you have additional recommendations or suggestions.