- Switching to Twitch dark mode in your browser is pretty simple and we'll show you in this article the exact steps you need to take.
- Using a proper browser with dark mode support is one quick way to watch Twitch in dark mode.
- Enabling the dark mode from your Twitch profile will quickly do the trick as well.
- If you still wondering how to change Twitch to dark mode on your PC, perhaps browser extensions are what you need.
Lately, the dark mode has become very popular on various websites, Twitch included, and many users are wondering How to enable Twitch dark mode in their browser.
If you are using Twitch, you should know that you can enable the dark mode easily and we’ll show you the exact steps you need to make in this article.
How can I enable Twitch dark mode in browser?
1. Use a proper browser
Opera GX is a versatile and reliable browser that comes with a dark option theme incorporated that you can simply activate from settings.
After doing this, the entire Twitch website will be in dark mode and, of course, you can disable it anytime you want to.
Moreover, you also have the option to activate a Dark mode extension in the browser and achieve the same result.
The software also has Twitch and Discord integration, so you can keep up with your favorite streamers at all times.
Opera GX is the world’s first gaming browser, and it allows you to use Twitch in dark mode with ease.
2. Enable dark mode
- From your browser navigate to Twitch website.
- Locate the profile icon from the top-right and click on it.
- Select the options button and click the Dark Theme button.
This is the fastest and easiest way to use Twitch dark mode on your browser, so we encourage you to try it.
3. Activate dark mode extension
Another quick way of accessing Twitch in dark mode is to simply activate an extension on your browser.
Mozilla browser also offers a dark mode extension that you can add to the browser.
After enabling it, you will see that Twitch will be in dark mode and you can also use this settings for other websites, if needed.
If Edge is the browser you are currently using then, the good news is that you can download a dark mode extension.
Once you enable it on your Edge browser, you can enjoy watching Twitch in the dark mode.
We hope that you found all the information needed to enabledark mode in your in this short guide.
As you could see, there are several ways of doing that, and each of the presented solutions take just a moment to implement.
Please let us know in the comments section below if you have additional recommendations or suggestions.