Van 1067 in Windows 10: How to Fix This Valorant Error?
Make sure the system requirements are met
- This error occurs when the game is not able to launch or crashes when starting up.
- To fix this, first, you need to disable the antivirus temporarily.
Valorant, a 5v5 character-based tactical FPS game, is quite popular yet not free from errors. One such error on Windows 10 is Van1067.
Many users have complained about facing the error and making the game crash when launched, which is annoying. Thankfully, there are fixes to resolve the issue.
Here, in this guide, we will discuss some of the fixes to eliminate the error after talking about the causes. Let’s get started!
What causes Van 1067 in Windows 10?
There are various reasons for the error to occur; some of the popular ones are:
- Conflicting security software – The security software on your computer can conflict with the game and can cause an error. You need to disable security software to check if that’s the case.
- Pending Windows updates – If you have pending Windows updates, your computer might work properly, hence the error. However, it would be best if you keep your Windows up to date.
- Unstable internet connection – If you have a shoddy internet connection, you might not be able to run the game properly and could get this error.
- System requirements are not met – If the system requirements for the computer are not recommended for Valorant, then you might get this error.
What can I do to fix Van 1067 in Windows 10?
Before moving to the actual steps, go through these quick preliminary checks:
- Ensure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running Valorant.
- Sufficient storage space Ensure that you have enough storage space on your computer.
- A stable internet connection.
- You must have the latest version of DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable installed on your computer.
- Disable Antivirus temporarily.
1. Disable Discord’s Automatic boot
- Launch the Discord app and go to User Settings.
- From the left pane, click Windows Settings.
- Disable Open Discord by clicking the toggle button.
2. Change compatibility settings
- Go to the Valorant app, right-click it and select Properties.
- Switch to the Compatibility tab.
- Place a checkmark next to Run the program in compatibility mode for and from the drop-down, and select Windows 8.
- Click Apply and OK.
3. Update Windows
- Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Click Update & Security from the left pane and click on Windows Update.
- Click Check for Updates if available, and Download & Install the update.
- Restart your PC.
4. Use the Services app
- Press Windows + R to open the Run window
- Type services.msc and press Enter to open Services.
- Locate the VGC service, and check if it is running. Double-click on it to open Properties.
- Choose Startup type as Automatic and click Start under Services status.
- Click Apply and then OK.
5. Reset the network connection
- Press the Windows key, type CMD and click Run as administrator.
- Copy and paste the following command one by one and press Enter after every command:
netsh winsock reset
- Once done, restart your computer.
So, these are the steps to fix van 1067 in Windows 10 error. Try them and let us know which worked for you in the comments below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.