- Vectra integration with Azure Sentinel is finally here, the IT security firm announced.
- Vectra's collaboration with Microsoft should empower SOC teams to consolidate their threat detection and response workflows.
- Visit the Microsoft for Business page to learn more about Microsoft products for enterprises.
- Are you struggling with any data security issues? Be sure to check out our Cybersecurity section for insights!
Vectra integration with Azure Sentinel is finally here, the IT security firm announced. The development comes against the backdrop of increased attacks on cloud-based systems or applications, such as Office 365.
For example, according to a 2019 report, bad actors targeted Microsoft 365 accounts with an unsettling degree of success.
Fortunately, enterprises can use products like Azure Sentinel to spot and stop cyber attacks before they happen. Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) is another tool available to users that need to analyze their systems and quickly detect threats before they materialize.
Well, these Microsoft security services are being integrated with Vectra to provide an optimized view of enterprise-wide security postures and threats.
Vectra integration with Azure Sentinel
Security Operation Center (SOC) processes that utilize siloed tools are not efficient enough in the face of constant threats that organizations face day to day. Moreover, security personnel receiving threat alerts from disjointed systems may miss some important signals.
So, Vectra integration with Azure should help such teams consolidate their threat detection and response strategy. According to a statement by Vectra, this partnership should bring benefits such as:
- Bring the Vectra high fidelity behavioral detections straight to your Sentinel Workbook for immediate attention with direct links into the Vectra UI for deeper analysis.
- Automate incidents in Azure Sentinel based on configurable threat and certainty score thresholds from Vectra.
- Perform forensic analysis on incidents to identify devices, accounts, and attackers involved. Leverage Vectra threat intelligence feed to proactively prevent future attacks.
Enterprises leveraging Vectra incorporation into Microsoft Defender ATP enjoy these additional perks:
- Gain Vectra’s full view of network interactions and seal all security visibility gaps.
- Stop and isolate hackers, while keep resources running and available.
- Utilize high-fidelity detections along with extensive process-level host-context.
Have you got any suggestions or questions regarding Vectra integration with Azure Sentinel or other Microsoft security services? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.