- Hiding an unwanted element in a video clip is easy with a blur background software.
- If you don't know how to blur video background, Adobe After Effects offers great tutorials.
- The program’s blur effect adds a soft focus to the videos that you edit.
- You can add the blur effect to individual elements or to the whole scene.
Whether it’s for stylistic purposes or because you want to improve a poorly shot video with visual effects, the blur effect is clearly desired by many of you.
Are you confused with all those video background blur software options you may choose from? There’s no surprise that you feel overwhelmed, but we are here to help you make an informed choice.
These are quite a few remarkable video editing tools that will make each video edited more visually pleasing.
Once you use the right tool and learn how to implement background blurring in the process, your worries will go away. So, don’t hesitate to learn more about each of these programs right away.
What’s the best video background blur software to try out?
Adobe After Effects is a popular video editing tool intended for users who want to focus on making high-quality videos and editing them with ease.
It gives users a plethora of options when it comes to getting closer to impressive results.
It’s up to you to choose from exciting effects, create VR videos to keep your audience entertained, and set anything in motion with unique expressions.
Adding the background blur effect you’re after is also an easy task in the After Effects video editing software.
Then, thanks to the auto-save feature accessible in Team Projects, you may take the previously saved versions of your video and start new projects right away.
Best of all, anyone can learn to use this software, regardless of their skill level. So, don’t be shy and try it out even if you’re a newbie. Your videos will always look and sound fantastic.
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effect software often used in the post-production process of film making and television production, so blurring your background will work like a breeze when using this tool.
Here are some of Adobe After Effects’ main features:
- Motion can be easily added to objects thanks to After Effect CC’s keyframes
- JSON data files may be easily imported to add animations to the composition
- Immersive virtual reality effects and immersive virtual reality titling/graphics are supported
- GPU accelerated effects
- Premium features are constantly rolled out
- Motion graphics templates
Adobe After Effects
Get unlimited graphic and virtual reality effects for your videos with Adobe's amazing built-in features.
Corel VideoStudio is a perfect choice for all videographers looking for a simple way to edit videos they want to share with family members or post on social media.
When a background issue holds you back, Corel VideoStudio steps in to correct it. To edit videos, all you have to do is to drag and drop your clips into an area at the bottom of the interface.
This video software includes a range of special effects that you can use when editing and creating videos.
Adding transitions to the timeline is merely a drag-and-drop procedure, while its special color correction tools let you fine-tune colors using HSL controls and Look-Up Tables. And that’s not all!
Let’s quickly go through some Corel VideoStudio key features:
- A wide selection of fun video-creation tools
- Double-clicking a template fills the timeline with transitions and a background music soundtrack
- Support for 360-degree VR, 4K Ultra HD, as well as 3D media
- Multipoint Motion tracking if you want to attach objects, texts, or effects to something moving in your videos
An amazing video editing software to access a fully-equipped professional recording studio and a wide range of useful features.
Wondershare Filmora is a great Adobe After Effects alternative you may as well consider to use for background blurring.
Moreover, it’s the go-to software when looking for new ways to express yourself through your videos.
Wondershare Filmora ensures every frame of your creation is crisp with full 4K support, while tools such as the chroma-key may be accessed simply by double-clicking on the clip once you’ve put it on your timeline.
Finally, you can easily upload your project directly to video sharing sites like YouTube or Facebook.
You may find this feature a great time saver if you have a tendency to post your videos to social media, yet don’t leave aside the option to burn your project to a DVD.
Wondershare Filmora key features you’ll most likely find useful:
- Amazing color grading presets
- Frame by frame preview to make sure no errors ever occur
- Editing support for 4K videos
- Multiple effects to choose from, such as slow-motion and reverse
- Creative filters and professional 3D LUTs at your disposal
AVS Video Editor is a comprehensive video editing software tool geared toward novice and casual users.
You should know from the start that it allows you to blur your video in a few clicks.
It offers you a few professional video effects you’ll most likely appreciate using, including Blur, Gaussian Blur, and Motion Blur.
You can choose the one that suits you best and adjust the Blur level. By default, it is set to the maximum value and higher values always produce a more intensive blur effect.
However, the choice is yours, just as you may blur the entire video or the selected parts only.
Because this software is geared toward the casual user, it lacks some of the features you may expect to get from a video editing program, yet it compensates with others.
AVS Video Editor key features you may enjoy:
- Easy-to-use software
- Make stunning slideshows that include audio tracks, video effects, and transitions
- No less than 300 innovative video effects and transitions
- Directly publish your creative work on social networks
Movavi Video Editor Plus is a program that does blur images. As its name suggests, you may use it to edit and enhance videos easily.
This includes blurring the background of your videos. In order to apply a basic video blur effect, choose between Blur – mild or Blur – intense, according to the amount of blur you want to add.
You may even add an artistic touch to your blurring. For that, give a try to the effects in the Bokeh blur series.
Different bokeh shapes – diamonds, hearts, and flowers – are waiting for you. This isn’t enough if you want to become the director of your own story.
Other Movavi Video Editor Plus key features you may find useful:
- It is incredibly easy to install
- Simple interface
- Filters, captions, and transitions to add a professional touch to your videos
- You may instantly save and share these images on your preferred social networking platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp
Have you come to a similar conclusion or do you fancy the idea of using another high-end tool from our list? Don’t hesitate to share your opinion in the comments area below.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can do that by using one of these video editing tools; they all offer handy features to creatively edit your videos.
Since blurring the background is an effect, you will find this right option in the program’s Effect tab.
To restore out-of-focus videos, you need a video editing program with a top-notch Sharpen effect. Also, use this dedicated article to fix blurry pictures.