- Hiding an unwanted element in a video clip is easy with blur background software, thus you can add the blur effect to individual elements or to the whole scene.
- The blur effect removes outlier pixels, or noise in the image, in a quick shift, resulting in a soft-focus in the videos you edit.
- When it comes to boosting the cinematic impact of your footage, adding motion blur is a great advantage.
- There are several methods for blurring videos with those programs; read on to find the one that works best for you.
Whether it’s for stylistic purposes or because you want to improve a poorly shot video with visual effects, the blur effect is clearly desired by many of you.
Are you confused with all those video background blur software options you may choose from? There’s no surprise that you feel overwhelmed, but we are here to help you make an informed choice.
These are quite a few remarkable video editing tools that will make each video edited more visually pleasing.
Once you use the right tool and learn how to implement background blurring in the process, your worries will go away. So, don’t hesitate to learn more about each of these programs right away.
What’s the best video background blur software to try out?
Adobe After Effects – The most complete one
Adobe After Effects is a popular video editing tool intended for users who want to focus on making high-quality videos and editing them with ease.
It gives users a plethora of options when it comes to getting closer to impressive results.
It’s up to you to choose from exciting effects, create VR videos to keep your audience entertained, and set anything in motion with unique expressions.
Adding the background blur effect you’re after is also an easy task in the After Effects video editing software.
Then, thanks to the auto-save feature accessible in Team Projects, you may take the previously saved versions of your video and start new projects right away.
Here are some of Adobe After Effects’ main features:
- Motion can be easily added to objects thanks to After Effect CC’s keyframes
- JSON data files may be easily imported to add animations to the composition
- Immersive virtual reality effects and immersive virtual reality titling/graphics are supported
- GPU accelerated effects
- Premium features are constantly rolled out
- Motion graphics templates
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effect software often used in the post-production process of film making and television production, so blurring your background will work like a breeze when using this tool.
Best of all, anyone can learn to use this software, regardless of their skill level. So, don’t be shy and try it out even if you’re a newbie. Your videos will always look and sound fantastic.
Adobe After EffectsGet unlimited graphic and virtual reality effects for your videos with Adobe’s amazing built-in features.
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate – Fun creation tools
Corel VideoStudio is a perfect choice for all videographers looking for a simple way to edit videos they want to share with family members or post on social media.
When a background issue holds you back, Corel VideoStudio steps in to correct it. To edit videos, all you have to do is to drag and drop your clips into an area at the bottom of the interface.
This video software includes a range of special effects that you can use when editing and creating videos.
Adding transitions to the timeline is merely a drag-and-drop procedure, while its special color correction tools let you fine-tune colors using HSL controls and Look-Up Tables. And that’s not all!
Let’s quickly go through some Corel VideoStudio key features:
- A wide selection of fun video-creation tools
- Double-clicking a template fills the timeline with transitions and a background music soundtrack
- Support for 360-degree VR, 4K Ultra HD, as well as 3D media
- Multipoint Motion tracking if you want to attach objects, texts, or effects to something moving in your videos
Corel Video Studio UltimateAn amazing video editing software to access a fully-equipped professional recording studio.
Wondershare Filmora – Amazing color-grading presets
Wondershare Filmora is a great Adobe After Effects alternative you may as well consider using for background blurring.
Moreover, it’s the go-to software when looking for new ways to express yourself through your videos.
Wondershare Filmora ensures every frame of your creation is crisp with full 4K support, while tools such as the chroma-key may be accessed simply by double-clicking on the clip once you’ve put it on your timeline.
Finally, you can easily upload your project directly to video-sharing sites like YouTube or Facebook.
You may find this feature a great time saver if you have a tendency to post your videos to social media, yet don’t leave aside the option to burn your project to a DVD.
Filmora lets you add dynamic backgrounds and special effects to your videos, with its advanced green screen feature.
The software also lets you edit and adjust the audio track of your video. You can easily cancel out background noises, add music, insert new audio tracks, and more.
Wondershare Filmora key features you’ll most likely find useful:
- Amazing color grading presets
- Frame-by-frame preview to make sure no errors ever occur
- Editing support for 4K videos
- Multiple effects to choose from, such as slow-motion and reverse
- Creative filters and professional 3D LUTs at your disposal
Wondershare Filmora is a subscription-based service with dedicated plans for individual, business, and educational use.
Wondershare FilmoraDeliver high-quality videos with multiple effects and convenient, direct upload.
AVS Video Editor – Easy-to-use software
AVS Video Editor is a comprehensive video editing software tool geared toward novice and casual users.
You should know from the start that it allows you to blur your video in a few clicks.
It offers you a few professional video effects you’ll most likely appreciate using, including Blur, Gaussian Blur, and Motion Blur.
You can choose the one that suits you best and adjust the Blur level. By default, it is set to the maximum value and higher values always produce a more intensive blur effect.
However, the choice is yours, just as you may blur the entire video or the selected parts only.
AVS Video Editor includes other post-production features for quick and efficient video edits. It lets users rotate, split, cut, and trim video footage.
It also provides a set of effects and transitions. Plus, users can section their videos and organize the materials by adding menus and subtitles.
Because this software is geared toward the casual user, it lacks some of the features you may expect to get from a video editing program, yet it compensates with others.
AVS Video Editor key features you may enjoy:
- Easy-to-use software
- Make stunning slideshows that include audio tracks, video effects, and transitions
- No less than 300 innovative video effects and transitions
- Directly publish your creative work on social networks
AVS Video Editor is a licensed product. It is compatible with Windows operating systems starting with the XP version and going up.
AVS Video EditorCreate professional-looking videos within minutes with easy-to-use editing tools and effects.
Movavi Video Editor Plus – Professional touch
Movavi Video Editor Plus is a program that does blur images. As its name suggests, you may use it to edit and enhance videos easily.
This includes blurring the background of your videos. In order to apply a basic video blur effect, choose between Blur – mild or Blur – intense, according to the amount of blur you want to add.
You may even add an artistic touch to your blurring. For that, give a try to the effects in the Bokeh blur series.
Different bokeh shapes – diamonds, hearts, and flowers – are waiting for you. This isn’t enough if you want to become the director of your own story.
This video editing software, although intuitive and easy to use, provides the necessary tools to produce professional-level video materials.
These tools include keyframe animation options, chroma key, and tons of effects for transitions, annotations, and more.
The software offers support for the video’s audio track, allowing users to record and insert voiceover materials directly from the UI.
Other Movavi Video Editor Plus key features you may find useful:
- It is incredibly easy to install
- Simple interface
- Filters, captions, and transitions add a professional touch to your videos
- You may instantly save and share these images on your preferred social networking platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp
Movavi Video Editor is a licensed product for Windows operating systems.
Movavi Video Editor PlusAchieve appealing videos with Movavi’s large set of effects.
Have you come to a similar conclusion or do you fancy the idea of using another high-end tool from our list? Don’t hesitate to share your opinion in the comments area below.