- In this article we will explore the best options when it comes to video joiner software.
- Adobe Spark is a top choice when it comes to video editing, so it’s perfect for joining videos.
- If you want a professional video editing tool, we suggest using Adobe Premier Pro.
- In case you need something simpler Xilisoft Joiner 2 is the right video joining software for you.
Video editing is the process of manipulating video shots. in order to restructure them or enhance the overall video quality.
Video editing software solutions are very useful nowadays. These programs make the video editing process much easier as they can automatically handle post-production video editing. Typical video editing software includes tools to convert file formats, cut segments (trimming), joining different clips, etc.
In this article, we will explore the best options of video editing software that allows you to easily join different clips.
At the bottom of the list presented in this article, you will also find a native solution that allows you to join videos using the Windows 10 Photos app.
Try these options to easily join your videos
Adobe Spark has a large usage for anything social media related, be it logos, banners, flyers, invitations or collages. Videos are no exception, you can join videos with just a couple of clicks, Spark being one the most intuitive and easy to use video joining software.
It comes with a drag and drop interface that lets you stitch together videos you have just uploaded. You can either create a clip from scratch based on your creativity and vision or you can use tons of already available templates.
You can customize your video with transitions, custom fonts, icons, text and much more. Adobe Spark is perfect for YouTube videos as it lets you create thumbnails, presentations, tutorials and, explainer videos.
The app can be accessed either via Web Browser or your mobile phone which gives you the freedom to work on graphic or video content from anywhere.
Key features included:
- Select or delete multiple portions from a video file.
- Copy, paste and fine-tune the selections.
- Join multiple files together
- Split movies into smaller files
- Save and play the selected scene without editing the movie files
- Create presentations from scratch
- Turn static graphics into moving objects
Adobe Spark is a video editing software, and it’s perfect if you want to add effects, trim or join videos with ease.
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best video editing software on the market and which makes it the best video joiner software on the market.
The video editor from Adobe has an interactive interface, is fast, and offers very good editing quality.
As a video joiner, Adobe Premiere Pro provides an easy and complete way to join and combine files of multiple videos into one. It offers you the possibility of rearranging scenes and editing them using motions, transitions with drag and drop effects in order to be simple and fast for everyone.
As many people use video joiner program for editing videos for social media, Adobe provides you with a lot of templates for this type of output to ease the process of sharing your experience in a few clicks.
You can go further with Adobe Premiere Pro features as you can benefit from editing with chroma key and creating a demo reel.
This user-friendly program supports MP4, MPEG, MPE, MPG, M2V, MTS (avchd), MOV, FLV, AVI etc.
Some other features included in this program that is suitable as well for beginners as for advanced digital specialists provide:
- Allows you to intercept video files
- Ability to easily use voice-over
- Adding subtitles to your video
- Rotation video feature
- Adding graphics, transition and allows trimming
The fact that Premiere is included in Creative Cloud, you have the possibility to create VR and 360 videos, as well.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premier Pro is a professional video editing software that can easily join or trim your videos.
Xilisoft Joiner 2 is an excellent video joining software because it’s compatible with multiple formats.
This program also allows you to edit videos easily – like set video size, adjust frame rate, bit rate and resolution in order for you to get the best results.
Preview mode is also supported to provide you with a more direct way to watch your target videos before actually joining/cutting them.
Even though it is a small program, it is very powerful and can easily join videos in multiple formats, including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF and DAT to one new single video.
It can also join video into formats of AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF and DAT to AVI, MPEG or H.264 videos easily.
To get the most out of this powerful program we recommend you download and install K-Lite Codec Pack by clicking here.
Other great features:
- Supports popular video formats
- Can join and merge different file types
- High-speed and performance
- Support for various effects
Xilisoft Joiner 2
Xilisoft Joiner 2 is optimized for multiple file types, so it’s a perfect video joiner software for first-time users.
Another software that might come in handy is WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. This application allows you to download videos from various video-streaming websites.
The software also supports file conversion allowing you to easily convert or compress files. As for supported formats, the software works with HD/4K/8K, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, and other formats.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe also has some video editing features, and it can work as a video joining software, so be sure to try it out.
Other great features:
- Can download videos from video sharing websites
- Can convert and compress a wide array of file types
- Can trim, cut, flip, and join videos
- Screen recording
- Supports level-3 hardware acceleration
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is a great option if you want to download, convert, join or edit your videos.
Simple Video Trim & Merge – Microsoft Store
As the name suggests, this app is a very easy-to-use video editing tool that helps you split and merge your videos.
It supports multiple formats, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4; MP3, etc. Although it’s not the best video joiner, it’s should be enough for basic tasks.
Allok Video Joiner is a powerful tool that allows you to join or merge multiple AVI, Divx, Xvid, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, FLV video files.
One of the best features of this program is that it allows you to add an unlimited number of video files to the list and easily rearrange their order if needed.
You can then merge the videos as output to AVI, Divx, Xvid, MPEG, VCD, SCVD, DVD, WMV, MP4 and FLV formats.
Allok Video Joiner also supports joining video files to VCD/SVCD image and DVD-Video files, so you can easily burn them in VCD/SVCD/DVD disc.
Allok Video Joiner key features include:
- Join video files directly without re-encoding
- Cut unwanted parts by specifying start time and end time
- All encoders/codec are built-in and any supported conversion can be done once you downloading the software
- NTSC/PAL setting options for DVD, VCD, SVCD exporting.
- Supports “Drag and Drop” from Windows Explorer
- Custom define the output audio volume.
- Add letterbox to keep the original aspect ratio
- Supports large video file, even large then 2GB
- Fast conversion speeds and high quality
- Lifetime free Technical Support and free upgrade
This is another video joining software that allows you to join all popular audio and video formats into a single merged audio or video file.
Formats supported include MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and WMV. You can also include audio tag information for combined output audio files,
Media Join has a good range of settings that allow you to optimize your videos:
- VBR and WMA profiles for audio video
- Frame rate
- Size of output files
- WMV profiles for video files
Format Factory is another free option that allows you to easily join videos. It can also transform all audio and video formats into MP4/3GP/MPG/AVI/WMV/FLV/SWF.
Best functions include:
- All format video joining
- MP4 files support for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Blackberry
- Supports RMVB, Watermarks, AV Mux
All you need to after installing Format Factory on your computer is to open the program, select Advanced Mode -> Video Joiner.
Once the Video Joiner dialogue opens, select your preferred output video format, click add file/add folder and then click ok. Then you can click Start on the toolbar to start joining your videos.
This video joiner from Weenysoft is the best free video joiner that allows you to join multiple video files into one large video file easily.
Weenysoft Video Joiner can join video files from 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, RMVB, VOB, WMW and more.
It also has good customization functions like sourcing video files order, renames the output files and adjust output settings – video codec, video size, video bitrate, video framerate, audio quality, audio volume.
Windows 10 with Fall Creator Update video editor/joiner
A native solution for video joining comes with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Because some of you don’t want to download any third-party app to be able to join your videos, we will present you with a native option for Windows 10 with the Fall Creators Update. You can verify if you have the Fall Creator Update by checking the Windows Version number to see if it is 1709 or greater.
If you have this update, your Windows 10 will transform your Photos app into a powerful video editing tool.
To join your videos you need to follow these steps :
- Launch Photos app and navigate to Create Tab, then start a Video Project
- Select the video clips you wish to combine
- Choose a name for your project
- Click ‘Trim’
- This will bring you to a new screen where only the previously selected video/videos are shown
- Simply drag the handlebar to cover the beginning and end of the clip
- Click Done after it’s finished
- Repeat the above steps for each video clip – you will see the total length of the merge videos file on the top right of your screen.
- Once you are finished, click Export or share
In this article, we listed a wide array of tools that can you can use to easily merge your videos. The tools in this list cover all video formats for both input and output.
We even offered you a native Windows 10 solution to cover the needs of those of you who do not want to install any third-party software on your PC.
Let us know what your choice of software was in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend Adobe Spark as the best video joiner and cutter software, it has an easy to use interface along with a good amount of transition effects and pre-made layouts.
Adobe Spark comes with a free plan that is more than enough to merge videos together.
Windows 10 has a hidden app that is part of Photos App, it is similar to Windows Movie Maker, you can use it for basic video editing and slideshow creation.