Thanks to the latest advancements in the field of video editing, now anybody can create professional-looking Anime music videos from the comfort of their own home.
In order to create videos that manage to capture the entire range of emotions you want to represent, you will need to use specialized software. These type of software options usually contain a large number of features, incredibly powerful processing power, and also rendering capabilities.
Because of the complexity of this type of software, most of them aren’t recommended for beginners. If you decide to start learning how to use this type of software, you can find a link in each section of this article pointing you to different kinds of tutorials.
Today, we will explore some of the best software options available on the market in 2019 that can help you create amazing video projects, and share them with your friends and family.
Vegas Pro is one of the most used applications in the domain, allowing you to create amazing-looking anime video movies. The wide range of professional features found in this software is extremely useful, but if you’re a beginner, it implies that you spend some time figuring out what every option does in order to achieve great results.
You can use this software to do 3D editing, apply specific color corrections, compositing, allows automatic crossfades, multicam editing, and offers you access to an incredibly wide range of special effects.
Here are some of the best features found in Vegas Pro:
- Can use the very useful Time Stretch/Compress Shuffle Editing for faster editing speeds
- Can automatically fix any missing video parts
- Incredibly exact motion tracking that allows the software to follow specific objects
- Automatically creates subtitles and also sets custom timeline regions of a specific video file
- ACES 1.0 (Academy Color Encoding System) – allows you to create real-like colors without spending too much time
- Can perform compositing in different modes – a top-down paradigm for compositing and masking that supports multi-layering
- Supports 4K video quality
- Multicamera editing
- Great video stabilization features – allow you not to worry about your video being shaky
- Full support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) color
- 360° editing – creates immersive environments for every project that can be customized endlessly
Adobe After Effects
This motion graphics software from Adobe is a great tool that allows you to create amazing professional-looking anime music videos. Adobe After Effects is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud pack, and its features cover a wide spectrum of customization tools for your video projects.
Even though you need a bit of experience in order to be able to use all the features found in this software, there are a lot of official Adobe tutorials that can help you on your learning journey.
Here are some of the best features found in After Effects:
- Custom keyboard shortcuts can be set that streamlines the entire process of video editing
- You get access to a wide range of masking and shaping points that allow you to create incredible video projects
- Powerful built-in motion graphics features
- Can easily animate any element you choose to by using the incorporated data-driven animation tools
- Can optimize your project to the finest detail, making sure your video is perfectly optimized to fit your needs
- Unlimited editing power at a professional level
- 3D pipeline with Cinema 4D Lite R19
- Wide range of incredibly realistic effects
HitFilm Express is another great video editing and creation tool that allows you to make great Anime music videos, offering you access to all the tools it contains, completely free.
This software contains a wide range of features that cover every aspect of the video creation process. Here are some of the best features found in this software:
- User-friendly and easily understandable user interface
- Tab-like timelines that work in the same way as the tabs in your explorer do
- Great processing power that allows you to set custom speeds of playback
- Mask editing and rendering – great speeds for the rotoscoping process that increases the quality of your video
- Easily export your projects
- Wide range of useful animation tools
- Incredible range of animations found in composite shots – can animate 2 shots at once
- Great audio editing options that simplify the process of normalizing sound
- Unlimited tracks for both audio and video
- Particle simulator that can create a reality-like rendering
- Professional text and titling options – you can even add 3D geometry effects and modify lights, shadows, and maps
The wide range of features found in this software can be extended even more by using add-ons from the amazing HitFilm Express add-on store.
In this article, we explored some of the best software options that can help you create amazing anime music videos. The features found in these software options cover all your requirements, and we presented you with extremely complex and powerful paid software, but also a very useful free video editing tool.
Let us know how did these software options helped you by using the comment section below.
- 5 best video blocker extensions for your browser [2019 List]
- 4 online video editors that don’t add any watermarks to your videos
- 5 of the best 4K webcams for high quality video conferences