Visio Online Preview lets you access Visio diagrams on browsers
Visio Online is a new tool that lets users view and share Visio drawings on the web even if they don’t have Visio installed in their machines. Microsoft already rolled out Visio Online Preview to Office 365 commercial customers in First Release.
All you need to do is upload a .vsdx file to the cloud, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Then all users can access the file on their browsers without installing Visio on their computers. If you’re curious to see what this tool can do, test it and get an idea of what it’s like.
As soon as the Visio Online Preview is available for a particular organization, Office 365 admins will get a Message Center post informing them about its availability.
Other features include:
- Navigate to other pages in the file by clicking the tabs in the lower left.
- Zoom in and out of the drawing using the slider located in the lower-right corner.
- You can share your drawing by sending a link instead of an email attachment. Click Share in the upper right and other users can then view it in a web browser.
- You can also view shape data: click on a shape and then select Shape Info to see its data.
- Hyperlink support is available.
Here’s what you need to know about the Visio Online Preview:
- The tool doesn’t allow users to edit drawings, but this feature will be supported in the future.
- Visio Online Preview works with the current versions of Edge, Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- The tool is expected to be generally available by the end of this year to all Office 365 subscription plans that include Office Online.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Office 365 ransomware spreads using Outlook’s help
- This tool will fix Office 365 and Outlook technical issues
- Cortana can now search your content in Office 365
A support article recently published by Microsoft says that Windows 10 May 2019 Update may fail to download and install on certain devices. More specifically, […]
Google Chrome is a browser renowned for its speed and reliability. So, it’s a little surprising that some users have stated on forums that Chrome […]
Many EA fans reported There was a problem connecting to EA servers while trying to run certain games. Luckily, most of the time it’s not […]