- Users have enjoyed playing games on the Roblox platform, and the Voice chat feature has enhanced this experience.
- In most instances where the Voice chat has been disabled, you must verify your age to get it back.
Voice chat enrollment has been temporarily disabled, a problem many gamers have faced recently. The Voice chat feature makes it easier for players to communicate with one another and was introduced by Roblox in 2021.
For years, voice chats have been a crucial component of video games. When attempting to protect a teammate from hostile fire or trying to make fun of a target you just shot, voice communication is helpful. Now let us explore what this disabled problem is, as well as some possible fixes.
What does the message Voice chat enrollment has been temporarily disabled mean?
When you get this message, it simply means that you will no more be able to use voice chats while playing the game.
With Voice chats, you can communicate with other players during gameplay. However, to ensure this feature is not misused, it is locked behind age restrictions.
The main reasons you may get the Voice chat enrollment has been temporarily disabled message are the following:
- Age restrictions – You need to prove that you are at least 13 years.
- Misconfigured settings – Even though you may be at least 13 years old, you may have wrongly configured your settings.
This error is evident across many platforms, including Steam. Let us show you how to fix this issue regardless of the reasons.
How to fix voice chat enrollment has been temporarily disabled in Roblox?
Change your age in settings
- Log into your Roblox account, click on the gear icon at the top right corner, and select Settings.
- Under the Personal section, click on the Verify My Age button.
- You should now enter your email address and click Continue.
- Scan the bar code using your camera app and continue the process to verify your age (Note that your will not your ID handy to complete this process).
Once the steps are completed, the Voice chat enrollment has been temporarily disabled problem should be resolved.
- On a web browser, navigate to the official support page.
- On this page, fill out the form, including a description of your problem, then click on the Submit button.
- Wait for a reply that should help you fix the problem.
For most users, as soon as the Age has been verified, they should stop encountering the problem. Even more, take a closer look at this guide on how to fix voice chat errors on Call of Duty: Warzone.
We hope you can go back to playing and enjoying your favorite games on the Roblox platform.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.