Here are 6 best VPNs for Bitcoin payment to fully secure your transactions
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency in the world. It is a crptocurrency and worldwide payment system that enables peer-to-peer transactions.
One of the advantages of Bitcoin is that, it keeps your personal identity private. Hence, hackers, stalkers, blackmailers, and even the governments cannot trace your identity through your financial transactions.
However, you can be traced online as your IP Address and location can be acquired through your ISP. Meanwhile, the best way to make Bitcoin payment without hassles is by using VPN. But, some VPN services can keep track records of your online activities and even cross-reference your allocated IP address and your real IP address.
Nevertheless, Windows Report has compiled the best VPN for Bitcoin payments that keeps no logs of your activities. These VPN services enable you to make transactions in the cryptocurrency world with guaranteed privacy and security.
This VPN service will enable you to trade in Bitcoin as a ghost, just as its name implies. More than 8.5 million people trust Cyberghost, which stands proof for its efficiency. It is efficiently working on different Windows versions and it has a great support service. In our opinion, this is the best VPN service for Bitcoin.
Here’s what to expect from CyberGhost VPN:
- IPV6 Leak Protection: detects and closes IPv6 leaks and therefore shields effective against data espionage
- DNS Leak Protection: the secure DN-Server feature circumvents censorship and prevents data phishing by faked websites
- IP Sharing: for an additional layer of anonymity
- 4 Protocols Supported: additional support of native OpenVPN, IPSec, L2TP and PPTP
- 600 servers at your disposal
- 30 day money back guarantee (in case you’re not satisfied with the product)
While this isn’t any longer a free VPN, if you buy it with a special deal (such as the one below), you won’t regret going premium. You will be able to enjoy, what we consider to be, the best VPN software for your Windows PC.
- Buy now Cyber Ghost VPN (currently 77% off)
Hotspot Shield (suggested)
Hotspot Shield is probably the most popular free VPN client in the cyber world today. It is widely known for allowing access to popular payment site such as PayPal. If you want unlimited bandwidth and data transfer while trading in Bitcoins, you should use Hotspot Shield.
Here’s what you should expect from Hotspot Shield:
- Surf online anonymously
- Real IP address masking
- A secure Internet connection, even while using public Wi-Fi
- Protection against phishing sites, malware, and spam.
- Fast connections for higher-speed browsing
- Zero traffic logs
- New IP address assigned when connected to a server of a particular country
The benefits of using Hotspot Shield will outweigh other VPN services. You can stick with either the free version or the premium version.
- Get now Hotspot Shield and secure your connection
If you are thinking about a better security, we strongly recommend you to choose the paid plan which has a better support for $5.99 per month.
IPVanish protects your data and masks your identity online with its own encryption technology. Hence, you do not have to worry about getting tracked while trading Bitcoins.
Features of IPVanish include:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- 40,000+ shared IPs, 1,000+ VPN servers in 60+ countries
- Unlimited bandwidth and P2P traffic
- Zero traffic logs
- Anonymous torrenting
- SOCKS5 web proxy
- Access to censored apps & websites
- OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols
- Unlimited server switching
- 5 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
IPVanish offers three payment plans:
- $10 for one month of protection
- $8.99/month for a three-month subscription
- $6.49/month for a year subscription.
Furthermore, IPVanish has user-friendly apps for all of your devices, making it one of the best VPN for Bitcoin transactions
AirVPN just as its name implies, is one of the best VPN for Bitcoin while giving your air to breath. This VPN is based on OpenVPN and operated by activists and hacktivists in defence of net neutrality, privacy and against censorship; exactly what you need for Bitcoin trading.
Here’s what to expect from AirVPN:
- Hide your IP – Get a new IP address, so that nobody can discover your identity through it
- Air VPN server, OpenVPN over SSH, SSL or Tor
- Unlimited speed limit
- Five simultaneous connections per account.
- Unlimited and free servers switches.
- Zero traffic logs
- API – Application Programming Interface
- Uses OpenVPN multi-lingual interface
However, AirVPN is difficult to setup, but their installation guide should put you true. Also, AirVPN accepts Bitcoin payments.
Here’s what you should expect from Buffered:
- Strict zero traffic logs
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Allows up to five simultaneous connections per account.
- Option of OpenVPN or SSH tunnel
- Unlimited speed, bandwidth and server switching
- Windows application software
- 24/7 customer support
Features of ExpressVPN include:
- Access to over 1500 servers in more than 94 countries.
- Optimized for speed
- OpenVPN as standard
- User friendly interface
- Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome web browser extension
- Network Lock Kill Switch
- One click connection
- Unlimited bandwidth and server switches
- Live chat support
Furthermore, it is available on all operating systems as well as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, & 10. ExpressVPN’s best premium package is available at $99.95 per year.
Have you used any of the best VPN for Bitcoin we mentioned above? Do share with us your experience by commenting below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best VPN software to use for Bitcoin transactions
Microsoft confirmed that third-party antivirus products are causing Windows machines to suddenly freeze. The issue appears on different Windows versions after users installed the April 2019 […]
The Mail and Calendar app, which comes included with Windows 10, enables users to attach files to emails much the same as most email software. […]
The “File is damaged and could not be repaired” error message pertains to the Adobe PDF software (including the Adobe PDF Reader Internet Explorer add-on). […]