- Cryptocurrency protocols are indeed protected with cryptography. However, using a proven privacy-oriented VPN is highly advisable.
- If you’re looking for the best VPN for crypto trading and transactions, Private Internet Access is a great choice for the task.
- Never let your guard down and also discover the best cryptocurrency VPNs to protect your coins.
- There’s a large VPN industry covering all your financial needs. Just take a look at our Business VPNs Hub in that regard.
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency in the world. It is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system that enables peer-to-peer transactions.
One of the advantages of Bitcoin is that it keeps your personal identity private. Hence, hackers, stalkers, blackmailers, and even governments cannot trace your identity through your financial transactions.
However, you can be tracked online as your IP Address and location can be acquired through your ISP. You may learn to hide your IP address when using Wi-Fi or make Bitcoin payment without hassles by using a VPN.
But, some VPN services can keep track records of your online activities and even cross-reference your allocated IP address and your real IP address.
Nevertheless, Windows Report has compiled the best VPNs for Bitcoin payments that keep no logs of your activities.
All these VPN services enable you to make transactions in the cryptocurrency world with guaranteed privacy and security.
Private Internet Access has been around for a long time now, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise its position of the best VPN service for crypto trading and transactions.
When privacy is clearly your main concern, Private Internet Access easily sets itself apart from other VPNs that usually keep your username, password, email, source IP address, and browsing history.
This Kape Technologies solution has you covered with a strict no logging policy. Your privacy will remain intact, no matter what payments and transactions you intend to complete.
Additional protection is provided via the Network lock feature. For those unfamiliar, any software or website will automatically shut down if your connection to the VPN is lost.
No less important, Private Internet Access has a fairly standard range of supported platforms, with native applications for Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
In spite of that, you may install it on your Amazon Fire Stick or Nvidia Shield through the Android APK.
Check out these amazing key features that are packed in Private Internet Access:
- Appealing user interface
- You can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously across just about any platform
- Feel free to establish a P2P on any server in PIA’s network
- Number of servers: 3292 servers in 46 different countries
- PIA is an extremely affordable choice, putting other VPN solutions to shame
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access gives you unbreakable security for crypto trading & transactions. Now available at a major discount!
This VPN service will enable you to trade in Bitcoin as a ghost, just as its name implies. More than 8.5 million people trust Cyberghost, which stands proof for its efficiency.
It works on different Windows versions and it has a great support service. This is indeed an ideal VPN service for Bitcoin.
Here’s what great features you can expect from CyberGhost VPN:
- IPV6 Leak Protection: detects and closes IPv6 leaks and therefore shields effective against data espionage
- DNS Leak Protection: the secure DN-Server feature circumvents censorship and prevents data phishing by faked websites
- IP Sharing: for an additional layer of anonymity
- 4 Protocols supported: additional support of native OpenVPN, IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP
- No bandwidth limitations
- 30-day money-back guarantee (in case you’re not satisfied with the product)
While this isn’t any longer a free VPN, if you buy it with a special deal (such as the one below), you won’t regret going premium.
You will be able to enjoy one of the best VPNs for your Windows PC.Smart choice!
Owned by StackPath, LLC, IPVanish is one of the best VPN for crypto trading and transactions. It literally makes your IP address disappear, ensuring your real location is not detected.
IPVanish protects your data and masks your identity online with its own encryption technology. Hence, you do not have to worry about getting tracked while trading Bitcoins.
Key features of IPVanish include:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- 1400+ VPN servers in countries all over the world
- Unlimited bandwidth and P2P traffic
- Zero traffic logs
- Anonymous torrenting
- SOCKS5 web proxy
- Access to censored apps & websites
- OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols
- Unlimited server switching
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
IPVanish offers three payment plans:
- $10.00 for one month of protection
- $6.49/month for 1 year
- $3.30/month for 2 years
Furthermore, IPVanish has user-friendly apps for all of your devices, making it one of the best VPN for Bitcoin transactionsJust try it
This VPN provider is one of the most popular VPNs on the market since 2009. ExpressVPN makes it possible to transact in Bitcoins without being stalked.
Key features of this Express VPN International Ltd. VPN service:
- Access to servers in 160 locations from 94 countries
- Optimized for speed
- OpenVPN as standard
- User-friendly interface
- Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome web browser extension
- Network Lock Kill Switch
- One-click connection
- Unlimited bandwidth and server switches
- Live chat support
Furthermore, it is available on all operating systems as well as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, & 10. ExpressVPN’s best premium package is available at $99.95 per year.
AirVPN just as its name implies is one of the best VPNs for crypto trading and transactions while giving your air to breathe.
This VPN is based on OpenVPN and operated by activists and hacktivists in defense of Internet neutrality, privacy, and against censorship; exactly what you need for Bitcoin trading.
Here’s what key features to expect from AirVPN:
- Hide your IP – Get a new IP address, so that nobody can discover your identity through it
- Air VPN server, OpenVPN over SSH, SSL or Tor
- Unlimited speed limit
- Five simultaneous connections per account.
- Unlimited and free server switches.
- Zero traffic logs
- API – Application Programming Interface
- Uses OpenVPN multi-lingual interface
However, AirVPN is difficult to set up, but its installation guide should help you out. Also, AirVPN accepts Bitcoin payments.
Hotspot Shield is probably the most popular free VPN client in the cyber world today. It is widely known for allowing access to popular payment site such as PayPal.
If you want unlimited bandwidth and data transfer while trading in Bitcoins, you should use Hotspot Shield.
Here’s what key features you should expect from this AnchorFree VPN service:
- Surf online anonymously
- Real IP address masking
- A secure Internet connection, even while using public Wi-Fi
- Protection against phishing sites, malware, and spam
- Fast connections for higher-speed browsing
- Zero traffic logs
- A new IP address is assigned when connected to a server of a particular country
The benefits of using Hotspot Shield will outweigh other VPN services. You can stick with either the free version or the premium version.Fastest VPN
If you are thinking about better security, we strongly recommend you choose the paid plan which has better support for $5.99 per month.
Have you used any of the best VPN for Bitcoin we mentioned above? Do share with us your experience by commenting below.
FAQ: Learn more about cryptocurrency
- Should I use a VPN for cryptocurrency?
Yes, you should definitely use a VPN for cryptocurrency. Even if cryptocurrency protocols are already protected with cryptography, an extra layer of protection is more than welcomed.
- Can I use Binance with a VPN?
Using a VPN to access the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange platform is possible only if you don’t do so from one of the banned countries.
- Can I use Binance in Nigeria?
Binance has opened deposits for users in Nigeria. Therefore, feel free to trade cryptocurrencies using the Nigerian Naira.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in May 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.