As the late trends dictate, we’ll need to protect from privacy intrusion, creeping hackers, and geo-location restrictions. For all of those, we recommend VPN solutions, or, to be precise CyberGhost VPN for Windows 10.
If there’s one thing in the tech world that took the focus in 2019, that’s the internet privacy and security. Data leaks, ransomware attacks, and net neutrality fuss which created a lot of concerns for freedom-loving internet consumers.
We should’ve expected something like that, taking into account that the World Wide Web has become the essential part of the modern civilization and thus a lucrative market for both legal and illegal business models.
You can choose any VPN solution and protect yourself to some extent. However, only the premium solutions come with enough features to cover all main concerns:
- Privacy so you can surf and download anything anonymously
- Wi-Fi network protection
- Ways to avoid geo-restrictions
- All VPN features for all devices, including handheld devices and PCs.
That’s what CyberGhost brings to the table, packed in a simple interface and for a fairly affordable price. So, today, we’ll show you how to download and install CyberGhost.
If you decided to take the VPN game to the top, make sure to check the steps we provided below.
How to download and install CyberGhost VPN in Windows 10
In December 2017, CyberGhost VPN disclosed the free option and become a full-premium subscription-based application. However, every new user gets a 7-day long trial version which should be enough to take a hold of benefits CyberGhost offers.
We can argue that there are multiple free-to-use solutions out there, but if you tried them out, you’ll know how they slow down the connection and affect the overall experience.
If you want to take CyberGhost for a test drive on your Windows 10 PC and confirm that’s worth spending your hard-earned money, here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to the official CyberGhost VPN site download the Cyberghost desktop client.
- Run the installer in order to install the application on your PC.
- Select the trial version and open Surf Anonymously section.
- Choose the country of choice and select extra features.
- Click on the ”Start Anonymous Surfing” and you’re good to go.
You can navigate to IP Location Finder and check the current geo-location. After that, you can check the additional tools, or obtain the smartphone version of CyberGhost and browse anonymously while on the move.
With that, we can conclude this article. As a side note, we’re indeed partnered with CyberGhost, but it’s your choice and your choice only where to allocate your foundings.
What we can advise is to give it a try, check what’s so special about this individual VPN solution and decide for yourself.
In addition, make sure to share your experience with CyberGhost VPN in the comments section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
- Top 4 best VPN routers for gaming on Windows 10
- Best VPN software clients for Windows 10
- Is there a VPN without email sign up?!