- Ready to install CyberGhost and protect your Windows PC against online threats?
- Refer to the steps described below if you want to take this VPN for a test drive and confirm that it's worth spending your hard-earned money.
- These are plenty of features waiting to be discovered, so visit the CyberGhost section next.
- We only recommend the quickest fixes after testing top VPN providers, so bookmark our VPN Troubleshooting Hub.
As the late trends dictate, we’ll need to protect from privacy intrusion, creeping hackers, and geo-location restrictions.
If there’s one thing in the tech world that took the focus in the past few months, that’s Internet privacy and security.
Data leaks, ransomware attacks, and net neutrality fuss which created a lot of concerns for freedom-loving internet consumers.
We should’ve expected something like that, taking into account that the World Wide Web has become an essential part of modern civilization and thus a lucrative market for both legal and illegal business models.
You can choose any VPN solution and protect yourself to some extent. However, only the premium solutions come with enough features to cover all main concerns:
- Privacy so you can surf and download anything anonymously
- Wi-Fi network protection
- Ways to avoid geo-restrictions
- All VPN features for all devices, including handheld devices and PCs.
That’s what CyberGhost brings to the table, packed in a simple interface and for a fairly affordable price. So, today, we’ll show you how to download and install CyberGhost.
If you decided to take the VPN game to the top, make sure to check the steps we provided below.
How to download and install CyberGhost VPN in Windows 10
- Navigate to the official CyberGhost VPN site to download the Cyberghost desktop client.
- Run the installer in order to install the application on your PC.
- Choose the country of choice and select extra features.
- Click on the Start Anonymous Surfing and you’re good to go.
CyberGhost VPN is a full-premium subscription-based application. However, every new user gets a 45-day money-back guarantee which should be enough if you change your mind
We can argue that there are multiple free-to-use solutions out there, but if you tried them out, you’ll know how they slow down the connection and affect the overall experience.
You can navigate to IP Location Finder and check the current geo-location. After that, you can check the additional tools, or obtain the smartphone version of CyberGhost and browse anonymously while on the move.
With that, we can conclude this article. As a side note, we’re indeed partnered with CyberGhost, but it’s your choice and your choice only where to allocate your foundings.
What we can advise is to give it a try, check what’s so special about this individual VPN solution, and decide for yourself.
In addition, make sure to share your experience with this Kape Technologies solution in the comments section below.
FAQ: Learn more about CyberGhost
- What is CyberGhost VPN used for?
CyberGhost is used for keeping your personal data private (on public Wi-Fi or at home), unblocking popular streaming services, and much more.
- Is CyberGhost VPN safe to use?
Yes, CyberGhost has an impeccable reputation for protecting the privacy of its users and it scores incredibly well on security too. Therefore, feel free to safely torrent as long as you want.
- Does CyberGhost keep logs?
Just as PIA, one of CyberGhost’s main selling points is that it enforces a strict no-logs policy, so it never collects any traffic that uses its network.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2017 and has been since revamped and updated in May 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.