Watch Dogs 2: Human Conditions DLC still unavailable for some players
Watch Dogs 2 has recently received a new DLC. The Human Conditions DLC is now available on both the Xbox One and Windows PC and introduces three new stories, new elite co-op challenges, and a new enemy type.
Human Conditions DLC missions
You will unlock the 3 new DedSec operations individually as you progress in the main game. More specifically, here are the events that will trigger the operations:
- Caustic Progress will unlock when you have completed the Hacker Wars mission
- Bad Medicine will unlock once the W4Tched, Eye for an Eye and Hacker Wars missions have all been completed
- Automata will unlock when the Limp Nudle mission has been completed.
Also, all missions are available as soon as you have downloaded Human Conditions if you have already completed the main game. However, some players report that they can’t access the DLC content due to various issues.
Watch Dogs 2: Human Conditions DLC bugs
Thought i’d load up the game to see an icon on the map for new DLC, nope. Go to app to see missions, can’t start them. Get told to start them from main menu, nope nothing there except premium content list that asks for cdkey, yet its installed but wont start from there. Start new game thinking there’d be an option to start a new dlc game like WD1, nope.
Where in hell do you start the DLC and why is it so damn hard to do so>?
Fortunately, there’s a quick workaround that you can use to launch the missions if they are visible, but won’t launch. Turn off Ulay while the game is running, ignore all the warnings and the missions should appear in the game.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Watch Dogs 2 Hi-Res Texture Pack won’t install on Uplay, gamers complain
- Watch Dogs 2 PC issues: low FPS rate, game crashes, and more
- Check Watch Dogs 2 system requirements to avoid potential technical issues
Here we have it folks, Dangerous Driving is out now. Brought to you by Three Fields Entertainment, a team formed with former members of Criterion […]