WhatsApp Windows 10 PC app may release on the Windows Store this year
The WhatsApp desktop app could join Spotify and iTunes in the Windows Store in the near future. According to new reports from Aggiornamenti Lumia, it seems that a ported version of the popular messaging client will soon be released for the ever-expanding Windows Store for Windows 10 machines.
WhatsApp for Windows 10 PC
- Simple and reliable messaging for free
- The possibility of keeping in touch with groups using group chat: share posts, videos, and photos with up to 256 people; you’ll also be able to assign the name for a specific group, to mute or to customize notifications, and more
- Default security: the most recent version of the app will be encrypted end-to-end therefore messages and calls will be highly protected
- Easy document sharing: send documents, PDF files, spreadsheets, presentations, and more without being hassled with email or other apps for sharing files; you’ll be able to send files up to 100MB
The report said that the forthcoming WhatsApp Windows Store application was created with Microsoft’s Project Centennial and appears to be a straight conversion of the currently available WhatsApp Desktop app for Windows using the Desktop Bridge.
You won’t find the app available for download just yet, but you’ll definitely need the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to install it. There is no clear indication as to its exact release date.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- WhatsApp releases Video Calling feature to all users
- Fix: WhatsApp Windows 10 issues
- WhatsApp drops Windows Phone 7 support, spares BlackBerry and Nokia
A serial port can be useful, but some users reported Unable to open serial port message on their PC. This can be a big problem, […]
Most of us print documents frequently, but sometimes Operation on the printer is required message can appear and prevent you from printing. This can be […]