Microsoft just released the official ISO files for Windows 10 build 14965. This build was released to Insiders on the Fast ring last week, and now Insiders on the Slow ring can download it as well, along with everyone else who wants to install the build manually.
The ISO files are available for download on Microsoft’s site. Available editions, as usual, are:
- “Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise – built to address the needs of large and midsize organizations, and comes with the management tools that IT administrators need.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education – built for students and faculty, and comes with the management tools that IT administrators need.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language – built for consumers in emerging markets and can only run a single language.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China – built for consumers in China and is delivered in Simplified Chinese.”
Windows 10 build 14965 introduces some fresh features, like the virtual touchpad, and updates some of the existing apps, like Sticky Notes or the Registry Editor. We also hope that Microsoft addressed at least some of the issues that Insiders on the Fast ring had to deal with when the build was initially released.
As for Insiders on the Fast ring, they also received a new build. Windows 10 build 14971 brings Paint 3D to all Windows 10 Insiders, along with some other additions. For more information about the issues reported by the Insiders who already installed build 14971, check out our dedicated article.
Have you already installed build 14965 on your computer? Are there any differences compared to the Fast ring version? Let us know in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Bing now lets you save your searches to view them later
- Microsoft kills support for Office 2007 in October 2017
- Windows 10 Photos app gets a new interface and interesting new features
- You no longer need a Skype account to make calls