Windows 10 build 17025 released to Slow Ring Insiders
The most recent Windows 10 build is 17025, which Microsoft released last week to those brave enough to be in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead. Of course, as is tradition, there are countless bugs with this build, as well. So, be aware that if you install it on your Windows PC, you might still get some annoying issues:
- Broken functionality in Mail, Cortana, Narrator or missing some features like Windows Media Player
- Using a swipe gesture with touch to dismiss notifications from the Action Center is currently not working.
- There’s a noticeable screen flicker when using hotkeys or the touchpad to switch between Virtual Desktops.
- Invoking the Game bar with Win + G may cause the mouse cursor to become unresponsive while Game bar is up. Keyboard navigation still works and pressing Win + G again will close the Game bar, restoring the mouse cursor to the game.
- Calendar toast dismiss and snooze icons may be missing from notifications in Action Center.
If you do encounter some of these issues, we actually have extensive guides on how to fix some of them. Bookmark this page just in case you get hit by some of these glitches. If they do occur, here’s how to fix them:
Do let us know if this particular build installed smoothly on your machine or not. Once the next build gets rolled out, we will make sure to keep you informed!
Antivirus tool is a necessity since there are many threats that can infect your Windows PC. Although many viruses infect Windows, some malware can be […]