Microsoft is interested in convincing more gamers to adopt the Windows 10 platform. Microsoft made this recent move in order to improve the gaming experience with an enhanced Game Bar along many new features.
These features include Spotify integration and shareable in-game content. Moreover, users will be able to personalize their very own Game bar.
Microsoft confirmed that Spotify, Chat and Mixer will work fine with Windows 10’s Game bar. The new features will support all your PC games and will show up as an overlay when gamer press the Windows key + G keys.
This will help users record video and grab screenshots much faster. The beta version of the Windows 10 Game Bar allows users to instantly control their Spotify playlists during gaming and chat sessions.
User don’t need to leave their game while capturing, editing, adding text and finally tweeting gameplay footage.
The captured screenshots can then be easily turned into memes. Windows 10 users can keep an eye on the activities of their fellow gamers.
Get Game Bar beta in Windows 10
You can get Game bar beta in your Windows 10 OS.
- On your Windows 10 PC, launch the Xbox Insider Hub
- On the upper left corner of your screen click Insider Content
- Click Windows Gaming, the user can enroll automatically into the Game bar flight if he has a Window 10 build #17763 or higher
- When you are playing any game, you can press Win+G to show Game bar
Right now, Microsoft is testing the new Xbox Game Bar for PC gamers. The company wants to thoroughly test the feature before releasing it to the general public.
We can see that Microsoft is finally addressing the shortcomings that have existed for years. Happy gaming!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 6 of the best games for low-spec Windows 10 laptops
- 10 best emulators to play multiplayer games on PC
- 8 best tank games for Windows 10