5 game recording software for Xbox One to capture all the action
Xbox One fans would love to do a lot more with their games. Recording and streaming games using a game recording software are some such activities that allow them to capture in-game footage from the game while it’s on. This is a major interest seen in most of the professional level Xbox gamers. They create an entire community on this topic and even YouTube channels for the same.
While Xbox One does come with a built-in feature that allows users to record game clips and stream on Twitch or Mixer for creating a high-quality video, you would need raw shots on your PC. Therefore, using a game capture card would be your best bet here.
These are must-have tools that work as an interface for your console and your computer. It simply attaches to your console or PC, and offers you a superior experience with rich graphics overlays, stream live, save footage easily, and more.
So, for those avid gamers looking for the best game recording software for Xbox One, here we have a filtered list.
Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro
Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro is a user-friendly and expert game recording tool for your desktop. While it helps capture screen and sound concurrently, users can also save their videos in MP4 format.
The tool also comes with an integrated converter that converts the MP4 recordings into different formats such as, AVI, SWG, WMV, FLV, and more, without compromising on quality.
Its feature packed yet responsive interface offers flexible recording techniques that allow users to get screen captures for a selected area, entire page, and more. Moreover, users can also insert webcam video into the screen capture to obtain the video-in-video effect.
Among its other significant features include:
- Multiple recording modes,
- Capturing screen video with the webcam for Skype, MSN, and GTalk,
- Editing screen capture in real-time or later,
- Allows users to create a scheduled task by setting the start time in advance and modify duration,
- Records live stream videos from Twitch, Livestream, BBC, CNN, etc.,
- Records webinar by setting a task,
- Pre-sets all the tasks to be worked upon in future in just a few clicks,
- Records screen for real-time monitoring purposes.
Price: free trial available; upgrade starts from $39.95.
Elgato Game Capture
Elgato Game Capture tool is a studio software that helps users bring their creativity to reality. While it gives that authority and inspiration to create and perform, it also provides the users with the tools to make their creativity shine on Xbox One.
Some of its major features are:
- Allows users to control what happens next using capture settings. It allows them to modify image settings, save profiles, monitoring the performance of the hardware, and setting the bit rates;
- Enables users to go live by simply choosing the bitrate and adding a title. Users can also change to any of their saved platforms instantly, change the title while on air, and more;
- Real-time audio levels that help users decide their preferred volume, and adjust the radial dial for spotting precision;
- Offers live commentary option, so the users can simply choose their mic and get going;
- Provides sound capture facility that allows users to make the best use of the several audio sources conveniently;
- Allows users to sort their files by game titles, and videos by name, date, and time of creation;
- Provides the added visual improvement to your content by allowing them to add a webcam, promote their social media channels, and more;
- Offers flashback recording that temporarily stores your game in progress helping you to go back in time and record subsequently.
You can download the software from Elgato.
You can also buy the physical game recorder on Amazon.
Roxio Game Capture
Roxio Game Capture is a budget-friendly game capture card provider for Xbox One. The device enables users to record gaming screenshots in HD. To capture games at a rate of 1080p, one can use HDMI ports. The best part is, users can have uninterrupted and smooth gameplay with no external power required.
The device focuses on live streaming of gameplay and lives commentary on YouTube and Twitch. Users can also edit game videos that are H.264-encoded, add special effects, text overlays, and much more.
Moreover, it allows users to share videos to both Facebook and YouTube in just one click as well as record PC gameplay with the graphics card using HDMI ports to the game capture tool.
Price: buy it for $69.99
Avermedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus [Bonus]
The topic of this article is game recording software but we had to include the following two physical game recorders on this list. They’re simply too impressive not to mention them. Enjoy!
As the name suggests, Avermedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus, is a compact device that can be easily carried in the pocket. This handy 1080p device streams without a computer.
It comes in three integrated modes, different audio feed-ins, and audio mixer options. Best of all, it supports Ultra HD 4K resolution at a neat 60 frames per second rate.
The device works right out of the box, so it’s ready to stream right away. What’s more? Users can also record on the go with just a click on the hot button that records at 1080p60, while all the games are stored in the microSD chip.
With no additional hardware required, Avermedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus is definitely a catch. Among other features are, ability to shares file directly, plug and play facility, and live streaming and commentary.
You can get it from Amazon.
Hauppauge HD PVR Rocket [Bonus]
Hauppauge HD PVR Rocket is an easy to set up game capture device that also fits the size of a pocket. This portable device is powered by USB cable and to start capturing the gameplay from the Xbox One, one needs to simply to plug the USB thumb drive in the front of the device.
The device comes equipped with an integrated audio mixer that helps users to record game commentary while the video game play recording is on. It allows the users to capture videos to a USB thumb drive or an external hardware device.
Moreover, users can create their own YouTube channel and share their best game plays with others. The best part is, users can also stream the gameplay with YouTube and Twitch.
Splendid audio and HD quality, option to connect the device to the PC to carry out the game recordings straight on the PC disk and the ability to record game plays in HD are some of its other notable features.
Recording gameplay is fun, but you also need a robust and skilled software to bring it to reality. While there are many game recording software available for Xbox One online, choosing the right one with the right abilities will ensure perfection.
So, spruce up your gameplay recording session to the next level with these chosen tools.
Use these tools to record Xbox One game footage
Security issues and shared data were always problems that affected Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge users. Many of them expressed their concerns over the years […]
Many users reported Your computer may be sending automated queries while using Google. This issue can be annoying since it will force you to fill […]