- Drivers are an integral part of Windows. They facilitate communication between software and external hardware.
- Your computer may not necessarily need a driver to execute a function. In this case, an update of the existing driver should fix the problem.
- There are third-party software tools for driver pack download, but be careful. Only download trusted ones to avoid infecting your system with malware.
A driver allows an operating system such as Windows 11 to exchange information with a hardware device. To better understand this, a driver will allow a PC to communicate with external hardware like a printer.
The files in drivers are programmed to be compatible with specific operating systems. Periodic update of the Windows settings keeps it compatible. In some cases, your system may lack the required driver to work with certain external hardware.
A direct Windows 11 DriverPack download can fix this. It will help to locate the most suitable device driver the system needs and then proceed to install them for you.
In this article, we will highlight how to download and install the DriverPack solution and other alternatives. Before we dive right in, let’s answer a question in many users’ minds.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
Is DriverPack safe to use?
We observed it shows in a lot of scanners as malicious:
However, its publisher Artur Kuzyakov said DriverPack officially cooperates with antivirus software manufacturers and protects your computer.
How can I install DriverPack for Windows 11?
1. Download and install from the browser
- To download DriverPack, launch any browser of your choice.
- Next, visit the DriverPack official website.
- Select Install all required drivers. Certain anti-virus scanners will flag this action as malicious. Select Accept the risk. If the download fails to start automatically, click the hyperlinked Download option.
- Open the Installation file. Next, follow the prompts until finish.
2. Download similar solutions from Microsoft Store
- Search Microsoft Store using the search icon. Open Microsoft Store.
- Type Driver or DriverPack in the search box at the top of the displayed window. Select your preferred driver and click Get to download. Next, Install the new driver.
3. Direct HP Driver Packs download
- Visit Client Management Solutions – HP Driver Packs.
- Check for your Notebooks and Tablets Model. Next, select the corresponding Windows 11 installation link.
- Download the installation file.
- Open File Explorer.
- Locate the file.
- Open the set-up file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
Officially, HP recommends the use of HP Image Assistant (HPIA) to build a driver pack. The only drawback is that at the time of writing, the available HPIA is only compatible with Windows 8.1 and 10.
How can I fix driver issues?
Sometimes, a driver file may be present on the PC but either corrupt or needs an update. Below are some steps to fix it:
1. Use Windows Update
- Search for Windows Update settings.
- Check for updates. Download and install. Next restart to effect the changes.
2. Use Device Manager
- Press Windows key + X. Next, select Device Manager.
- Locate the device you will like to update its driver. Right-click it. After that, select Update driver.
For more information and detailed instructions, we suggest reading our guide on how to manually install drivers on Windows 11.
If you are still facing difficulties in downloading the driver pack for Windows 11, we recommend you try Outbyte Driver Updater to automatically update all your drivers.
As you can see, you can easily download driver packs, but keep in mind that your antivirus software may see them as unwanted software.
In case these methods didn’t work for you, you might want to try using one of the best free Windows 11 driver updater software instead.
What is your experience with driver packs? Let us know in the comments section below.