There are plenty of Disney games available in the Windows Store and we have decided to round them all up and put them all in a single place so it would be easier for you to discover them.
Disney is releasing plenty of new games in the Windows Store and we have decided to put them all in a single place to keep up. I love the quality in Disney’s games, so that’s why I’ve reviewed in the past such titles as Wreck-it Ralph, Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return, Disney Infinity: Toy Box, Where’s My Water, The Little Mermaid Undersea Treasures, and Star Wars Tiny Death Star. And here’s the full rundown of the available games with the links to their download location in the Windows Store.
All the Disney games from the Microsoft Store
- Where’s My Water: Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower.
- Where’s My Water 2
- Temple Run Oz: In this endless runner, you’ll play as Oz and try to outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land.
- Temple Run Brave
- Frozen Free Fall: Get ready for an epic puzzle matching adventure in the Kingdom of Arendelle, inspired by Disney’s Frozen.
- Stack Rabbit: Hop in and play a wild new puzzle adventure from Disney.
- Monsters University
- Disney Infinity: Action!
- Disney Infinity: ToyBox
- Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return: You can read our review of the game here.
- Scribble Mix
- Agent P Strikes Back
- Where’s My Mickey XL: This game features new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations.
- Where’s My Perry
- Wreck It Ralph
- Toy Story: Smash It
- Avengers Initiative
- Nemo’s Reef
- The Lone Ranger
- Disney Emoji Blitz – Holiday: Play and collect hundreds of Disney and Pixar emojis.
- Rush: A DisneyPixar Adventure
- Cinderella Free Fall
- Cars: Fast as Lightning
- Disney Magic Kingdoms
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 10 Best Windows 10, 8.1 / 8 Apps and Games for Kids
- 7 best VR games for kids to play on PC
- What are the best Pacman games for Windows 10, 8?
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2014 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in January 2014 and was revamped and updated in June 2018 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.