- If you want your WordPress site to gain traction, you need an enterprise WordPress hosting service.
- All of the web hosting services listed are secured, stable, and optimized for performance.
- That said, you can obtain website customization and lots of business management tools.
All the websites on the Internet operate from a server. Since WordPress launched in 2003 as a spin-off of a blogging application known as B2, things gradually improved. Creating a WordPress website is simple, and you can do it with web design software for WordPress.
Now a lot of enterprises use it for websites and eCommerce and they most certainly need a good enterprise hosting service.
The platform has evolved into a full-featured web content system for all kinds of websites. It has constantly increased in popularity because of the fact that it is free and open-source.
Bring your website to its peak performance with the most economical solution.
Increase your site management and try the best website hosting!
Start a website and grow your business with this secure app.
Grow multiple websites with one of the most trustworthy services.
Ensure every need of your businesses with reliable and secure assistance.
What is a WordPress hosting company?
WordPress hosting company is a special type of company that focuses exclusively on WordPress hosting. By doing so, it provides the best service for your website.
There are many great companies that focus on WordPress, and in this guide, we’re going to show you some of the best hosting providers.
Not only that, the platform is used by millions of people and entrepreneurs daily for businesses of all sizes.
Knowing all the advantages, let’s explore some of the best enterprise WordPress hosting services available right now on the market.
- What is a WordPress hosting company?
- What are the best WordPress business hosting services?
- Bluehost - Great for WordPress
- LiquidWeb - All-around hosting services
- HostGator - Incredibly simple to use
- Hostinger - Site-wide hosting speed
- A2 Hosting - Higher WP website performance
- WP Engine - Powerful performance
- AccuWebHosting - Secure and stable
- iPage - Highly customizable
- JustHost - Perfect for less experienced users
- Nestify - Best managed hosting
- 1&1 Ionos - Highly secure
- Can WordPress be used for enterprise?
- Is WordPress hosting free?
- How can a good hosting service help grow my business?
What are the best WordPress business hosting services?
Bluehost – Great for WordPress
BlueHost is an incredibly useful hosting service designed specifically for WordPress. The wide range of features found in this software makes it one of the best options on the market.
The host offers you a great range of different versions, each covering a good set of features designed for different tasks, so you’ll have no issues picking the right plan.
This service is particularly well suited if you have a WordPress-basted website because it also features a great website builder with free themes that will help you keep up with the design, not to mention the top-of-the-line cPanel and SSH access that allows you to manage your website seamlessly.
As you will see from the plan offerings below, even the lowest contract offers a lot of webspace on SSD storage thus ensuring ultra-fast access to your domain.
And if we’re talking about domains, you will get a free one for a year. In addition, you’ll get a free SSL certificate to start off with a bang and a low budget.
As for WordPress hosting plans, there are the following ones available:
BlueHost Basic – perfect for getting started:
- Single website
- 50GB website space
- Free Domain for one year
- Free SSL
- Secure install of WordPress
- WordPress auto-updates
- cPanel and SSH access
BlueHost Plus – perfect for growing websites, it contains every feature of the Basic version, with some modifications:
- Unlimited websites
- Unmetered website space
- Free domain for one year
- Standard features of Basic – SSL, WordPress auto-update, etc.
- WP Staging Environment
- Spam protection
- Free CDN Enabled
BlueHost Choice Plus – perfect for online stores – includes all the features found in the previous version and adds:
- Unlimited websites
- Unmetered website space
- Free Domain for one year
- 1 Domain Privacy
- Automated Backup
- Standard features – SSL, secure install of WordPress,auto-updates, WP-CLI, etc.
- Essential Features – WP Staging Environment, spam protection, etc.
The WordPress Pro version from Bluehost has a great range of useful features. They include unlimited websites, web storage, domains, and subdomains, and have no traffic limits. As a result, it’s perfect for all types of businesses.
This version of the software also contains the entire range of hosting options needed for creating a professional WordPress site. It is divided into 3 different versions, each catering to different users:
WP Pro Build:
- Marketing Center – monitor and manage your marketing process easily
- 100 Free Premium Themes
- Domain Privacy Protection
WP Pro Grow – contains everything in Build, and adds:
- Business review tools – enable your visitors to leave feedback
- Bluehost SEO Tools – built-in SEO tool that allows you to boost your Google rankings with real-time statistics
WP Pro Scale – contains everything in Grow, plus:
- PayPal integration
- Elastic Search – allows your customers to use a faster search engine
BlueHostThis awesome web hosting service was designed especially for WordPress and it has full compatibility with it.
LiquidWeb – All-around hosting services
LiquidWeb is not only a reliable hosting company but it comes with an exhaustive WordPress hosting infrastructure for your promising business.
First, this website hosting operates with user-focused features and it delivers a customizable and dedicated server with 100% uptime.
More on that, you can benefit from extensive server support due to trustworthy web infrastructure. There is a dedicated server hosting, cloud server support, and server clusters for multi-server businesses.
Regarding WordPress hosting, this solution comes to help you manage your online business. More exactly, you benefit from technical hosting and support 24/7 from hosting experts.
It is also beneficial to pick this service if you require fast-paced web infrastructure for lightspeed response time or automatic WordPress site updates.
Not only that, the customers always get helpful support from the hosting team with website maintenance, DDoS prevention tools, or malware scanning technology.
- Cloud infrastructure type
- 15 to 60 GB storage
- Included PHP workers
- SaaS easy control panel
- 5-minute setup time
Dedicated Server Hosting:
- Effortless site migration
- 100% network uptime
- Standard DDOS protection
- pre-installed backup drive
- Root-level access
- 10 GBPS networks
- Plesk and cPanel support
- Cloudflare CDN
- ServerSecure advanced web security
- Root-access and integrated firewall
LiquidWebAdministrate any enterprise WordPress website with the most secure hosting platform.
HostGator – Incredibly simple to use
Hostgator offers a great range of features that allow you to set up, manage, and grow your business by using professional-level WordPress hosting.
Due to HostGator’s cloud architecture, this service allows you to reach faster processing speeds, by using multiple caching layers.
Whether you’re just starting or you have a flourishing business, this hosting service helps you create or migrate your website in seconds and keeps it safe.
This is achieved with an automatic malware removal feature, so your website will be truly safe.
And even with a basic plan, you will get unlimited storage space powered by SSD for very fast access.
This software can be controlled by an impressive WordPress Cloud Interface that was designed to be user-friendly. Therefore, you can back up your files automatically and is easily scalable to fit the needs of your company.
- 1 WordPress site allowed
- Packages based on traffic demands – 100.000
- Relative computer power – 2x
- Can migrate one site
- 1 GB automated daily backups including file-level restore
- Automatic malware removal
- Unlimited storage space
- $100 Google Adwords Credit
- Free SSL
Standard Plan – includes all features of the Starter Plan, with some additional changes:
- 2 WordPress sites allowed
- 200.000 packages based on traffic demands
- Can migrate up to 2 sites
- 2 GB automated backups with file-level restore
Business Plan – has all the features found in the Standard Plan and adds:
- 3 WordPress sites allowed
- Up to 500.000 packages based on traffic needs
- Relative computer power – 5x
- Can migrate up to 3 sites
- 3 GB automated backups with file-level restore
HostGatorEven the lowest plan with this hosting service will provide the necessary features and tools to start your business.
Hostinger – Site-wide hosting speed
Hostinger is a popular web service for WordPress hosting, cloud, or VPS hosting for businesses and online publications.
This user-confirmed solution is what business owners or content creators need to boost their websites with high-speed performance and a strong web environment.
Regardless of the website, either a blog or a portfolio website, Hostinger WordPress contains anything you could imagine to manage and grow your personal business.
For instance, there are multiple benefits for numerous websites built on WordPress such as weekly data backups, free professional email, or infinite bandwidth for uninterrupted web traffic.
You can also coordinate multiple websites using one hosting plan. More specifically, you have 100 website support and increased performance for each of them.
In terms of plugins, Hostinger is the greatest pick for your website. You have extremely useful plugins to upgrade your business like SEO, E-commerce, or an AI assistant to help you write content more efficiently.
Hostinger Premium plan:
- Unlimited free SSL
- Free domains
- 100 websites support
- 100 GB SSD storage
- Free & automatic website migration
- Standard WooCommerce optimization
Hostinger Business plan:
- 200 GB NVMe storage
- Free email and data backups
- 100 websites
- Free CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- WordPress acceleration and automatic updates
- Vulnerability scanner
Hostinger Cloud Startup plan:
- 300 websites support
- 200 GB storage
- 10x website performance
- Unlimited bandwidth and free SSL
- Advanced WooCommerce optimization
- WordPress Litespeed & auto-updates
HostingerScale up any WordPress enterprise website using industry-leading hosting and AI website builder.
A2 Hosting – Higher WP website performance
A2 Hosting is a web hosting at first, and a handy partner when it comes to enterprise websites or online businesses.
First things first, if you’re launching a new website or looking for fast web performance, this solution has got you covered.
You have the Managed WordPress hosting service that contains all the help you need to manage an online business or publication. For instance, there is Jetpack support, theme management, and reliable web stability.
Another essential aspect of this hosting service is its lightning navigation and response time. Hence, you benefit from rock-hard security, optimized speed, and a simple website setup.
Even more, there are valuable features such as web page caching or browser caching, free SSL certificates, or onsite & office daily backups to always protect your business information.
In conclusion, you can expect high performance and uninterrupted stability for your business website in order to expand your vision and gain consistent revenue.
Managed WordPress hosting plan:
- Unlimited websites hosting
- 250 NVMe or unlimited storage
- Onsite and offsite daily backup
- Management for multiple sites
- Jetpack support
- Daily malware scans
WordPress hosting plan:
- Unlimited WP websites
- Free SLL certificate
- 20x faster Turbo servers
- Reliable site migration
- Onsite & offsite premium backups
- Jetpack backup license
- Instant site deployment
- Traffic surge protection
- Customizable product webpages
- Order and billing automated processes
- Flexible region-based payments
- Mobile payment integrations
A2 HostingHave a go with A2 web services for a superior hosting experience!
WP Engine – Powerful performance
WP Engine is an incredibly powerful managed WordPress hosting platform that provides you with the entire range of tools you need in order to create a professional-looking WordPress website.
This service gives you the power to offer your customers an incredible online experience that is perfectly designed to fit their needs, and also the needs of your company.
It features 36 StudioPress professional-looking themes with SEO features and extra security, thus allowing you to build a modern and safe website quickly.
Besides, if you already built yours, whatever the platform you’re using, feel free to migrate it to the WordPress engine with just a few clicks.
WP Engine is an all-encompassing software that contains 4 different services, each covering important sectors of owning an online site.
Creative Agility – allows you to manage your site and market your product/service fast:
- 36 StudioPress themes – easy-to-use professional-looking themes with built-in SEO capabilities and security
- Auto-migration plug-in – allows you to easily migrate data from any other hosting platform to WP Engine
- Serviced onboarding – dedicated technical and account management team that offers you a step-by-step induction into using WP Engine
- Automatic WordPress core updates
- Free CDN and SSL certificates – CDN allows you to increase the size of your site, and SSL keeps your transactions safe
- Wide range of WordPress plugins
Enterprise Performance – features that make your site scalable and provide a secure digital experience for WordPress:
- Amazon web services
- Global data centers – United States, Europe, Africa, etc.
- Multi-layered security measures
- Fully-managed content delivery network (CDN)
- PHP 7 and HTTP/2
- Proprietary EverCache – uses powerful caches to reduce the strain on your site’s resources
- Two-factor authentication
- SSL traffic encryption
Actionable Intelligence – allows you to customize your online experience and also manages site traffic, and performance:
- Get information from one dashboard – contains a visual dashboard that simplifies Google Analytics and offers performance, traffic, and other useful information
- Speed performance tool – allows you to observe the influence that installed plugins have over performances
- Coding supported – allows your IT and development teams to troubleshoot issues
Ecosystem Integration – gives you the tools you need to create new opportunities for your company:
- Over 40.000 WordPress plugins that allow you to customize your site
- Integrates perfectly with other platforms
- Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform integration
- Great support team – over 14 specialists ready to help with any problem
- Enterprise onboarding
- 24/7 support
WP engine also comes in a variety of licensing options, each bolstering different features tailored to different users:
- WP Engine Startup – The most affordable. Perfect for less demanding users.
- WP Engine Professional – Designed for growing businesses.
- WP Engine Growth – This plan is intended for professionals. It’s also perfect for small agencies.
- WP Engine Scale – For high-demanding users.
WP EngineEnjoy an incredibly powerful WordPress manager and offer your customers an awesome online experience thanks to WP Engine.
AccuWebHosting – Secure and stable
AccuWebHosting is a great choice for a WordPress hosting service because it provides lots of different plans, full customization, and much more.
You will benefit from the best and most secure connection. As a result, none of your data will be stolen from your beloved website.
AccuWebHosting will provide a stable connection and fully manageable Linux and Windows hosting at high speeds because of fully SSD-powered storage.
If you select the most basic option below, you will only be able to host a single website but if you increase your budget spending a bit, you will benefit from Windows Server 2016 and 2012 OS hosting.
You will also be able to customize your resources. Lastly, there is a 7-day money-back guaranteed policy and a hassle-free cancellation policy. If you’re looking for the cheapest WordPress hosting, this might be the right choice for you.
Web hosting – the latest Microsoft Web tools:
- Host 1 site
- User-friendly control panel
- Cloud-based plans available
VPS hosting – powered by SSD storage:
- 100% pure SSD storage Raid 6 setup
- Windows server 2016, 2012 OS
- Quick and intuitive setup
Reseller hosting – easy, profitable, and inexpensive:
- SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2016/2012 hosting
- A/C support for PHP and MySQL
- One panel to control all domains
AccuWebHostingEnjoy a plethora of price pans and customization options by choosing AccuWebHosting, a service perfect for WordPress.
iPage – Highly customizable
iPage is another great option for hosting your business on WordPress because it offers a great range of features that will surely cover all your needs.
This software was designed to contain all possible features that allow customization of your WordPress site hand-selected themes, and pre-installed plugins. Therefore, it allows you to control your entire WP experience from one dashboard.
By teaming up with SiteLock, the hosting platform from iPage offers a deluxe security bundle and also includes a custom firewall.
If you’re going with one of the plans below, you will get a free domain and SSL certificate for one year.
It also offers great support, done by specially trained support agents. Here’s a brief description of what’s packed in each version:
- 1VAT not included
- Free 1 year domain registration
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Customized control panel
- Pre-installed themes & plugins
WP Essential – contains all the features found in WP Starter, and adds:
- WordPress expert support
- Automatic malware removal
- SiteLock professional security
iPageMigrate your website quickly, customize it with free themes and keep it secure with this excellent service.
JustHost – Perfect for less experienced users
JustHost covers the entire range of needs for your company, offering a great list of useful features that allow you to create, manage, use, and customize all aspects of hosting.
Additionally, you’ll get important support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI BIN, Python, Flash, DHTML, Shockwave, and many more.
And if you’re just starting, you gain access to an easy-to-use site builder. For instance, this allows you to simply drag and drop elements for instant results.
The fast management tools from the integrated cPanel will be there and you can use them to change all the options on your website accordingly with just a few clicks.
Here are some of the most notable features of JustHost:
- Unlimited disk storage
- Unlimited number of Websites
- Drag and drop site builder
- Free domain name registration for 1 year
- Support for international domain names
- Unlimited POP3 and IMAP Secure email support
- cPanel account control panel
- Secure Shell (SSH) access
- 1-Click WordPress install
- Free scripts – social networking scripts, blog support, poll and survey software, project management scripts, etc.
- CGI databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI BIN, Python, support for Flash, DHTML, Shockwave, etc.
- One website
- 50 GB website space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Standard performance
- Includes 1 domain, 5 parked domains, and 25 subdomains
- 5 Email accounts supported
- 100 MB/ account email storage
JustHost Plus – contains all the features found in the Basic version, with some changes:
- 10 websites
- 150 GB website space
- Includes 1 domain, 20 parked domains, and 50 subdomains
- 100 Email accounts supported
- 500 MB/ account Email storage
- Marketing offers ($150 worth)
- Extras (worth $20/year)
- 1 SpamExperts
JustHost Prime – contains all the features found in Plus, and also adds:
- Unlimited number of websites
- Unlimited website space
- Includes 1 domain, unlimited parked domains, unlimited subdomains
- Unlimited number of Email accounts
- Unlimited number of Email storage
- Great value marketing offers (worth $200)
- Over $65 worth of extra per year
- 1 domain privacy
- Backup protection – CodeGuard Basic
JustHost Pro – contains all the features of Prime, but it also adds a high-performance server and dedicated IP, SSL certificates, domain privacy features, and site backup.
Nestify – Best managed hosting
If you need Managed WordPress hosting powered by Amazon Web Services, then Nestify is the perfect choice for you. This means that you’ll get access to all AWS services including autoscaling, automatic failovers, and global CDN.
With automatic scaling, your website will remain online during traffic spikes. This is incredibly useful during sales campaigns or holiday seasons.
All plans include Amazon Cloudfront CDN, DDoS protection, and web application firewall for free. These features are available on all plans.
Speaking of features, all plans will also get Google page speed optimization, PPC Optimization, and Bot protection for free.
Nestify doesn’t have any page view or bandwidth limits, so it will be able to handle any amount of traffic without restrictions.
If you’re running a larger WooCommerce store, you’ll be pleased to hear that Nestify offers managed custom solutions with multiple databases and web servers. Lastly, there’s also 24×7 support by WooCommerce experts, if you encounter any problems.
Overall, Nestify is an amazing hosting service and a perfect choice for all your business projects.
Nestify feature overview:
- Powered by Amazon Web Services
- Autoscaling, automatic failovers, global CDN
- Google page speed and PPC optimization
- Bot and DDoS protection, application firewall
- No pageview or bandwidth limits
1&1 Ionos – Highly secure
Ionos offers a great range of features designed to make your WordPress experience easier to understand and use, faster than the average hosting site, and can also optimize your platform and offer great security features.
This software helps you get started by offering a WordPress assistant that guides you through the entire process from the setup of your site to customization options based on the purpose of your site.
Additionally, you can manage information and data because Ionos also has a great range of design templates and the possibility to install many useful plugins.
If you have Ionos installed on your computer, then this software will automatically update to the latest version of WordPress, to keep your site up to date with the latest features and options.
One of the best features of Ionos is its state-of-the-art infrastructure which is designed with the latest security technologies, offering advanced DDoS protection, malware, and other malicious attacks.
Ionos is powered by PHP and NGINX and also customized specifically for WordPress with 2GB guaranteed RAM and 360 Gbit/s fiber connectivity. As a result, it offers great speed and stability.
The entire range of databases is stored on your website using SSD technology, therefore your website will run smoother and faster, and can also increase your SEO scores on Google or other search engines.
Because 1&1 Ionos offers a great number of useful features, this program was released in 3 different versions, each with different features:
Ionos Essential – an all-inclusive pack that allows you to create and manage a WordPress page:
- Allows 1 managed WP website
- 25 GB SSD storage
- 2 x 1 GB MySQL database
- Up to 10 email accounts
- Free Domain
Ionos Business – contains all features of Essential, more plugins, and offers better performance for larger websites:
- Allows 2 managed WP website
- 100 GB SSD storage
- 10 x 1 GB MySQL databases
- 100 email accounts
- Free Domain
Ionos Pro – has all the features of the Business edition, and adds:
- Allows 5 managed WP website
- 200 GB SSD storage
- 50 x 1 GB MySQL databases
- 500 email accounts
- SiteLock malware protection – enhanced protection against online threats
- RailGun content delivery network – caches your website and distributes it to 62 data centers around the world and users receive data from the closest server, allowing you faster loading times
Can WordPress be used for enterprise?
Yes, WordPress is the best CMS (Content Management System) for enterprises because it contains valuable tools such as UI flexibility, e-commerce stores, and cutting-edge domain security.
Is WordPress hosting free?
Reliable hosting isn’t free, and it usually comes with a monthly fee. So on the whole, there’s no free WordPress hosting.
There are companies that provide free hosting for your WordPress, but they don’t offer great support, speeds, and many other features that other companies do.
How can a good hosting service help grow my business?
If you want to better understand how WordPress hosting works, read on. There’s a variety of services available today and making a choice isn’t exactly simple.
➡ Outsourcing resources
Investing in a physical server costs a lot of money so it is a far better option to choose a web-hosting WordPress service that offers the same capabilities as a physical server would.
Plus, managing your own server can be a great deal of effort for your business to handle. It requires updates, servicing, and upgrades that are performed automatically by a hosting service.
➡ Manage more websites
Moreover, you can manage a great number of websites, at a fraction of the cost. Companies that offer hosting services lease their hosting space to you, based on your specific needs.
It’s a lot more convenient and efficient to hire a professional service for hosting than dealing with those aspects on-site.
➡ Conserve work power
Your IT manager is already handling the internal network and if you have a lot of endpoints scattered across many offices, that will be more than a handful.
By employing a hosting service, managing your websites will be a matter of simply controlling their features from a console and managing the upkeep. As a result, the entire process will be simplified.
In this article, we explored some options on the market that offer great hosting features for your business website.
We hope that you found the best one for your business because if you do, the results will come up really soon.
Keep in mind that for a business website, the most important aspects are security and upkeep, especially if you’re hosting client data and email accounts.
Here is a list including the best Windows hosting services with unlimited domains that will definitely help you and your website.
The software presented in this article covers all your needs, such as website creation with 1-click options, website management, and website customization with templates and plugins.
Hit the comments section below and tell us about your experience with your hosting service and help others choose the best one for their business.