- If you want your WordPress site to gain traction, you need an enterprise WordPress hosting service.
- We've included plenty of premium choices that have different plans and prices below.
- All of the web hosting services listed are secured, stable, and optimized for performance.
- If you are looking for customization, note that most of these have lots of management tools.
All the websites on the Internet operate from a server. Since WordPress launch in 2003 as a spin-off of a blogging application known as B2, things gradually improved.
And now a lot of enterprises use it for websites and eCommerce and they most certainly need a good enterprise WordPress hosting service.
The platform has evolved into a full-featured web content system for all kinds of websites. It has constantly increased in popularity because of the fact that it is free and open-source.
Moreover, developers can customize the platform with new themes, powerful administrative tools, widgets, plug-in modules, etc.
If you want to better understand how WordPress hosting works, read on. There’s a variety of services available today and making a choice isn’t exactly simple.
Because of the fact that investing in a physical server costs a lot of money, it is a far better option for businesses to invest in a web-hosting WordPress service that offers the same capabilities as a physical server would.
Moreover, you can also manage a great number of websites, at a fraction of the cost. Companies that offer hosting services lease their hosting space to users, based on their specific needs.
Let’s explore some of the best enterprise WordPress hosting services available right now on the market
What are the best WordPress business hosting services?
WP Engine is an incredibly powerful managed WordPress hosting platform that provides you with the entire range of tools you need in order to create a professional-looking WordPress website.
This software gives you the power to offer your customers an incredible online experience that is perfectly designed to fit their needs, and also the needs of your company.
WP Engine is an all ecompasing software that contains 4 different services, each covering important sectors of owning an online site.
Creative Agility — allows you to manage your site and market your product/service fast
- 36 StudioPress themes — easy-to-use professional-looking themes with built-in SEO capabilities and security
- Auto-migration plug-in — allows you to easily migrate data from any other hosting platform to WP Engine
- Serviced onboarding — dedicated technical and account management team that offers you a step by step induction into using WP Engine
- Automatic WordPress core updates
- Free CDN and SSL certificates — CDN allows you to increase the size of your site, and SSL keeps your transactions safe
- Wide range of WordPress plugins
Enterprise Performance — features that make your site scalable and provides a secure digital experience for WordPress
- Amazon web services
- Global data centers – United States, Europe, Africa, etc.
- Multi-layered security measures
- Fully-managed content delivery network (CDN)
- PHP 7 and HTTP/2
- Proprietary EverCache – uses powerful caches to reduce the strain on your site’s resources
- Two-factor authentication
- SSL traffic encryption
Actionable Intelligence –– allows you to customize your online experience and also manages site traffic, and performance
- Get information from one dashboard – contains a visual dashboard that simplifies Google Analytics and offers performance, traffic and other useful information
- Speed performance tool – allows you to observe the influence that installed plugins have over performances
- Coding supported – allows your IT and development teams to troubleshoot issues
Ecosystem Integration — gives you the tools you need to create new opportunities for your company
- Over 40.000 WordPress plugins that allow you to customize your site
- Integrates perfectly with other platforms
- Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform integration
- Great support team – over 14 specialists ready to help with any problem
- Enterprise onboarding
- 24/7 support
WP engine also comes in a variety of licensing options, each bolstering different features tailored to different users:
- WP Engine Startup
- WP Engine Growth
- WP Engine Scale
- WP Engine Custom
Enjoy an incredibly powerful WordPress manager and offer your customers an awesome online experience thanks to WP Engine
BlueHost is an incredibly useful hosting service designed specifically for WordPress. The wide range of features found in this software makes it one of the best options on the market.
BlueHost also offers you a great range of different versions, each covering a good set of features designed for different tasks. There are several hosting plans available.
BlueHost Basic – perfect for getting started
- Single website
- 50GB website space
- Free Domain for one year
- Free SSL
- Secure install of WordPress
- WordPress auto-updates
- cPanel and SSH access
- Unmetered MySQL DB
BlueHost Plus – perfect for growing websites, it contains every feature of the Basic version, with some modifications:
- Unlimited websites
- Unmetered website space
- Free domain for one year
- Standard features of Basic – SSL, WordPress auto-update, etc.
- WP Staging Environment
- Spam protection
- Free CDN Enabled
BlueHost Choice Plus – perfect for online stores – includes all the features found in the previous version and adds:
- Unlimited websites
- Unmetered website space
- Free Domain for one year
- 1 Domain Privacy
- Automated Backup
- Standard features – SSL, secure install of WordPress,auto-updates, WP-CLI, etc.
- Essential Features – WP Staging Environment, spam protection, etc.
The WordPress Pro version from Bluehost has a great range of useful features – unlimited websites, web storage, domains and subdomains, and has no traffic limits.
This version of the software also contains the entire range of hosting options needed for creating a professional WordPress site. It is divided into 3 different versions, each catering to different users:
WP Pro Build
- Marketing Center – monitor and manage your marketing process easily
- 100 Free Premium Themes
- Domain Privacy Protection
WP Pro Grow – contains everything in Build, and adds:
- Business review tools – enables your visitors to leave feedback
- Bluehost SEO Tools – built-in SEO tool that allows you to boost your google rankings with real-time statistics
WP Pro Scale – contains everything in Grow, plus:
- PayPal integration
- Elastic Search – allows your customers to use a faster search engine
This awesome web hosting service was designed especially for WordPress, and it has full compatibility with it.
AccuWebHosting is a great choice for a WordPress hosting service, because it provides lots of different plans, fully customization, and much more.
You will benefit from the best and most secure connection that will ensure none of your data will be stolen from your beloved website.
AccuWebHosting will provie a stable connection and fully manageable Linux and Windows hosting at high speeds, using a fully SSD-powered storage.
Web hosting – the latest Microsoft Web tools
- Host 1 site
- User-friendly control panel
- Cloud-based plans available
VPS hosting – powered by SSD storage
- 100% pure SSD storage Raid 6 setup
- Windows server 2016, 2012 OS
- Quick and intuitive setup
Reseller hosting – easy, profitable, and inexpensive
- SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2016/2012 hosting
- A/C support for PHP and mySQL
- One panel to control all domains
Enjoy a plethora of price pans and customization options by choosing AccuWebHosting, a service perfect for WordPress
iPage is another great option for hosting your business on WordPress and offers a great range of features that will surely cover all your needs.
This software was designed to contain all possible features that allow customization of your WordPress site hand-selected themes, pre-installed plugins, and allows you to control your entire WP experience from one dashboard.
By teaming up with SiteLock, the hosting platform from iPage offers a deluxe security bundle, and also includes a custom firewall.
Additionally, it offers great support, done by specially trained support agents. Here’s a brief description of what’s packed in each version.
- 1VAT not included
- Free 1 year domain registration
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Customized control panel
- Pre-installed themes & plugins
WP Essential – contains all the features found in WP Starter, and adds:
- WordPress expert support
- Automatic malware removal
- SiteLock professional security
Hostgator offers a great range of features that allow you to set up, manage and grow your business by using professional-level WordPress hosting.
Because of HostGator’s cloud architecture, this software allows you to reach faster processing speeds, by also using multiple caching layers.
This software can be controlled by an impressive WordPress Cloud Interface that was designed to be user-friendly, allows you to backup your files automatically, and is easily scalable to fit the needs of your company.
- 1 WordPress site allowed
- Packages based on traffic demands – 100.000
- Relative computer power – 2x
- Can migrate one site
- 1 GB automated daily backups including file-level restore
- Automatic malware removal
- Unlimited storage space
- $100 Google Adwords Credit
- Free SSL
Standard Plan – includes all features of the Starter Plan, with some additional changes:
- 2 WordPress sites allowed
- 200.000 packages based on traffic demands
- Can migrate up to 2 sites
- 2 GB automated backups with file-level restore
Business Plan – has all the features found in the Standard Plan and adds:
- 3 WordPress sites allowed
- Up to 500.000 packages based on traffic needs
- Relative computer power – 5x
- Can migrate up to 3 sites
- 3 GB automated backups with file-level restore
JustHost covers the entire range of needs for your company, offering a great list of useful features that allow you to create, manage, use, and customize all aspects regarding hosting.
Here are some of the most notable features of JustHost:
- Unlimited disk storage
- Unlimited number of Websites
- Drag and drop site builder
- Free domain name registration for 1 year
- Support for international domain names
- Unlimited POP3 and IMAP Secure eMail support
- cPanel account control panel
- Secure Shell (SSH) access
- 1-Click WordPress install
- Free scripts – social networking scripts, blog support, poll and survey software, project management scripts, etc.
- CGI databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI BIN, Python, support for flash, DHTML, Shockwave, etc.
- One website
- 50 GB website space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Standard performance
- Includes 1 domain, 5 parked domains, and 25 subdomains
- 5 Email accounts supported
- 100 MB/ account email storage
JustHost Plus – contains all the features found in the Basic version, with some changes:
- 10 websites
- 150 GB website space
- Includes 1 domain, 20 parked domains, and 50 subdomains
- 100 Email accounts supported
- 500 MB/ account Email storage
- Marketing offers ($150 worth)
- Extras (worth $20/year)
- 1 SpamExperts
JustHost Prime – contains all the features found in Plus, and also adds:
- Unlimited number of websites
- Unlimited website space
- Includes 1 domain, unlimited parked domains, unlimited subdomains
- Unlimited number of Email accounts
- Unlimited number of Email storage
- Great value marketing offers (worth $200)
- Over $65 worth of extra per year
- 1 domain privacy
- Backup protection – CodeGuard Basic
JustHost Pro – contains all the features of Prime, and also adds a high-performance server and dedicated IP, SSL certificates, domain privacy features, and site backup.
Ionos offers a great range of features designed to make your WordPress experience easier to understand and use, faster than the average hosting sites, and can also optimize your platform and offer great security features.
This software helps you get started by offering a WordPress assistant that guides you through the entire process from the setup of your site, to customization options based on the purpose of your site.
Moreover, you can manage information and data. because Ionos also has a great range of design templates and the possibility to install many useful plugins.
If you have Ionos installed on your computer, then this software will automatically update to the latest version of WordPress, to keep your site up to date with the latest features and options.
One of the best features of Ionos is its state-of-the-art infrastructure that is designed with the latest security technologies, offering advanced DDoS protection, malware, and other malicious attacks.
Ionos is powered by PHP and NGINX and also customized specifically for WordPress with 2GB guaranteed RAM and 360 Gbit/s fiber connectivity.
The entire range of databases are stored on your website using SSD technology, which allows your website to run smoother and faster, and can also increase your SEO scores on Google or other search engines.
Because 1&1 Ionos offer a great number of useful features, this program was released in 3 different versions, each with different features.
Ionos Essential – an all-inclusive pack that allows you to create and manage a WordPress page
- Allows 1 managed WP website
- 25 GB SSD storage
- 2 x 1 GB MySQL database
- Up to 10 email accounts
- Free domain
Ionos Business – contains all features of Essential, more plugins, and offers better performance for larger websites
- Allows 2 managed WP website
- 100 GB SSD storage
- 10 x 1 GB MySQL databases
- 100 email accounts
- Free domain
Ionos Pro – has all the features of Business edition, and adds:
- Allows 5 managed WP website
- 200 GB SSD storage
- 50 x 1 GB MySQL databases
- 500 email accounts
- SiteLock malware protection – enhanced protection against online threats
- RailGun content delivery network – caches your website and distributes it to 62 data centers around the world and users receive data from the closest server, allowing you faster loading times
In this article, we explored some of the best options on the market that offer great hosting features for your business website.
Here is a thorough list of the best Windows hosting services with unlimited domains that will definitely help you and your website.
The software presented in this article covers all your needs, such as website creation with 1-click options, website management, website customization with templates and plugins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why don’t you decide for yourself? Our plentiful list of the best hosting services for WordPress has all the details and information you need.
There are many options out there, all of them having different features. Take a look at this useful list of the best SQL database hosting services and find out for yourself.
There isn’t one single company that has the fastest servers. There are actually multiple! Check them out in this quick article about fast website hosting providers.