Your Phone is an app that lets you link your Android phone with your Windows 10 PC.
The app allows you to reply to text messages, get instant access to all of your phone’s content, and receive and manage notifications.
My Your Phone app is duplicating messages sent, sporadically. This has been happening the past few days. Windows and Your Phone apps have been updated. The duplicates are appearing in my Android texting app (Textra) as well. I have used Pulse, Google Messages, and Samsung Flow previously w/o this occurring.
It seems like the bug appeared on Windows 10 PRO version 1903, but it may not be specific to this version.
What can I do if Your Phone app shows duplicate sent messages on Windows 10?
If you don’t know how to do that, follow the steps:
- Click on Start and select Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Under Apps and Features, search for Your Phone app.
- Click on Your Phone and select Advanced Options.
- Under Apps Permission, make sure Background Apps is enabled.
- Scroll down and click on the Reset button.
- When asked for confirmation, click Yes.
This is not a confirmed solution but it might work for you, so it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.
If you’re aware of another solution to this particular problem, share it in the comments section below so other users may try it.
Also, leave there any other questions you may have and we’ll check them out.