How to Get the YouTube Dislike Extension for Firefox
Make sure to install YouTube dislike extensions on Firefox
- Firefox is the best browser for all your browsing requirements, and offers a YouTube dislike extension.
- YouTube recently disabled the dislike feature as there were increased creators who were unfairly targeted by dislikes.
- There are a variety of Firefox extensions available to enable YouTube dislikes. Read this post to know more.
Firefox is one of the best browsers for protecting your privacy. You don’t need to use an incognito mode to prevent tracking because the browser’s stealth mode is already turned on.
It is a great browser for all browsing requirements, and Firefox offers a YouTube dislike extension. Although the lack of tabs could be annoying, it is still a fantastic browser app.
Recently, YouTube has disabled the dislike feature. Unfortunately, this has left users clueless that an essay better contains good or wrong information. Due to this, fake news and missed information is being spread.
However, using some extensions, you can get this feature back on Firefox. Keep reading this post to learn how to do it.
Why did YouTube stop showing dislikes?
No matter what device you are using, you won’t be able to see dislikes on YouTube. However, the like count is still tracked in the backend; you won’t be able to see how many other people have disliked a particular video.
According to YouTube, the main reason behind this was increased creators who were unfairly targeted by dislikes.
Can I get the dislike button back on Firefox?
Yes, it’s possible to get the dislike button back on YouTube. You can do so by installing YouTube dislike extension on Firefox.
These extensions crowdsource the dislike data by making the hidden data visible. Further, it estimates dislikes for known devices via machine learning.
If you want to watch YouTube ad-free and without buffering, try using Opera instead. The browser includes a built-in adblocker and is very lightweight and fast.
Plus, its add-on shop has an easy-to-install YouTube Like-Dislike extension that should fix your issue in no time. Also, thanks to the built-in VPN, you can access geo-restricted videos on YouTube.
OperaWatch unlimited YouTube videos with Opera’s dedicated support!
How do I get back the dislike button on YouTube?
- Open the Firefox browser and open the Firefox add-ons page.
- Search your preferred extension.
- Click on Add to Firefox.
- Once added to the extension, restart your browser, and the extension will start working automatically.
- Open YouTube, and you’ll be able to see dislikes on videos.
Several users complain about the fact that Firefox encountered a problem with Windows. Rest assured that our guide shows you what to do if that happens.
There are a variety of Firefox extensions available to enable YouTube dislikes. Below is a list of some of the best extensions:
- Return YouTube Dislike – This add-on will enable you to see dislike statistics on YouTube. But it isn’t monitored actively for security by Mozilla, so make sure before you install it.
- YouTube Dislike Viewer – It is an extension that permits users to view dislikes on any YouTube video for nothing. It also allows customizing your YouTube experience.
- YouTube Dislike Button count – This extension allows users to visit their dislike out and enhance their youtube experience. However, it will access browser activity and data during navigation.
This was how you could get the YouTube dislike extension for Firefox. We hope that the steps mentioned above helped you.
If you still have any issues, feel free to comment below. We will be eager to hear from you.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.