- If you want to make YouTube video pop out, you can do that from almost any modern web browser in a matter of seconds.
- Browsers have a video pop-out feature built-in and rest assured that it works with YouTube videos as well.
- You may achieve your goal even without any extensions in all major web browsers.
- In order to have YouTube pop-out player always on top, feel free to apply the solutions presented in this guide.
Web browsers support all sorts of multimedia features, and one of those features is in our attention today. By using video pop out, you’ll make the YouTube video float on top of all other windows on your PC.
This feature should work with almost any online video, and in today’s guide, we’re going to show you how to use the YouTube video pop out feature in your browser, so let’s get started.
How can I make YouTube videos pop out in my browser?
- Open Opera and play any YouTube video that you want.
- Move your mouse over the video and click the icon that appears on the top of the video.
- After doing that, the video pop-out will appear.
This YouTube pop out video will always be on top, so you can keep watching the video even if you’re working on something else.
The video has playback controls, you can pause the video or mute it if needed.
This feature is built-in in Opera, but the browser also has a share of other great features. Opera has a dedicated workspaces feature that lets you organize all your tabs into groups.
In addition, there’s a built-in ad blocker and a VPN, so you can rest assured that your browsing sessions are completely safe. If you already haven’t, be sure to give Opera a try.
If you want a browser that is secure and optimized for multimedia, Opera is the number one choice.
- Play any YouTube video that you want in Chrome.
- Right-click the YouTube video. A menu will appear.
- Right-click the video again and a different menu should appear.
- Select Picture in picture.
- The pop-out video player will now appear.
This is how to make a YouTube pop out always on top in Chrome. The method isn’t as straightforward as in Opera, but it’s simple enough.
- Play any YouTube video that you want on Firefox.
- Move your mouse over the video and click the Picture in Picture icon on the right side.
- A picture in picture video will now appear.
This is the simplest way to pop out a YouTube video on Firefox. After using this option, the video will remain on top of all open windows.
- Open Edge and play any YouTube video.
- Right-click the video.
- Now right-click the video again and choose the Picture in picture option.
- A pop-out video player should now appear.
After doing that, the video will be always on top and play over other windows on your PC.
The video pop-out feature is available by default in all major browsers, and we hope that you learned how to pop out a YouTube video properly after reading this guide.
Since you want the very best, check out this list including great video optimizer software for YouTube. Rest assured that you’ll find a variety of preset device formats to choose from.
As for the actual procedures described above, if you have any other suggestions, don’t hesitate to share them via the comments section below.