After upgrading to Windows 10 some users report that they cannot find any wireless networks and that can be a major problem since most of us use internet on daily basis. If you’re having this issue you might want to check some of these solutions below.
What to do if Broadcom WiFi Cannot Find Any Wireless Networks
Solution 1 – Upgrade your wireless adapter drivers
Usually these kind of problems are caused by driver incompatibility, but you can try to fix that by installing latest Windows 10 drivers. If you’re having a built-in WiFi card you might want to download the latest drivers for your motherboard, but if you’re using dedicated WiFi card make sure that you download drivers from the WiFi card manufacturer. Make sure that you download the latest drivers, preferably one optimized for Windows 10.
If there are no Windows 10 drivers available you can always install Windows 8 drivers in compatibility mode. To install drivers in compatibility mode do the following:
- Find the driver setup file, and right click it.
- Choose Properties from the menu.
- Go to Compatibility tab.
- Find “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and choose Windows 8 from the list.
- Click OK and Apply to save the changes and then run the setup.
Solution 2 – Disable unsupported VPN software
If you’ve upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 you might have unsupported VPN software installed. To uninstall it, follow these steps:
- Open Command Prompt as administrator. You can open it by pressing Windows Key + X and choosing Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
- Enter netcfg –s n in Command Prompt.
- You should get a list of networking protocols, drivers and services. Search the list for DNI_DNE. If the DNI_DNE is
- present proceed to the next step. If there’s no DNI_DNE on your list, skip this solution.
- Enter the following line into the Command Prompt and press Enter:
- Next, enter in this:
- Restart your computer and see if the issue is resolved.
If you’re still having issues on your PC or you simply want to avoid them for the future, we recommend you to download this tool (100% safe and tested by us) to fix various PC problems, such as file loss, malware and hardware failure.
We hope that at least one of these solutions helped you with your problem with Broadcom WiFi. However, if you didn’t solve the problem, even after applying these fixes, you can check out our article about problems with WiFi adapter in Windows 10, and maybe you’ll find the solution there.
If you have any comments, or questions, just reach for the comments section below.
Read Also: Fix: Corrupt User Profile in Windows 10