- The Microsoft Store is a great source for new programs and games for Windows 10, so making use of it can bring great benefits.
- If you don't like using the Microsoft Store, check out this article for other ways you can get the same apps and games.
- If you're looking for more fixes for common Microsoft Store erros, check out this page.
Error 0x803fb107 is primarily a Windows 10 issue that stops users from downloading games and other apps from Microsoft Store. However, users have fixed that error with the resolutions below.
How do I fix the MS Store 0x803fb107 error?
1. Sign out and back into to MS Store
- Click the Microsoft Store shortcut on the Start menu.
- Click the account button at the top right of the MS Store window.
- Select your account.
- Click the Sign out option.
- Then click the account button again.
- Click Sign in, and then select the account.
- Click the Continue button.
2. Open the Windows Store App troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key + S hotkey.
- Enter the keyword troubleshoot in the search box.
- Then click Troubleshoot settings, which will open Settings as in the snapshot directly below.
- Select Windows Store Apps to click its Run the troubleshooter button.
- Click Apply this fix if the troubleshooter provides a potential resolution.
3. Reset the Microsoft Store cache via Command Prompt
- Press Start
- Click the Type here to search taskbar button.
- Input cmd to search for the Command Prompt
- Right-click Command Prompt to select the Run as administrator option.
- Enter wsreset.exe, and press the Return key.
- Restart Windows 10 after resetting MS Store.
4. Reset Microsoft Store with PowerShell
- Open Windows 10’s search box.
- Type the keyword PowerShell in the search box.
- Right-click Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator to open it with elevated user rights.
- Input the following command:
- Don’t forget to press Enter to initiate the command.
- Thereafter, reboot your desktop or laptop.
5. Reinstall Windows 10
- Open the search utility, and enter the keyword reset in the text box.
- Click Reset this PC to open Settings as shown directly below.
- Press Get started button to open the Reset this PC window.
- Select the Keep my files option.
- Press the Next button to proceed.
- Click Reset.
Note: This method has the highest chance of success in fixing your issue, but it will also result in the loss of all of your data. As such, create a backup before proceeding with this method.
We recommend going for a more efficient and convenient solution that can restore the Windows settings to their default values, without affecting your user data.
Those resolutions have fixed error 0x803fb107 for numerous users. So, there’s a strong chance they’ll fix the same issue for you.
Let us know which of the above-mentioned methods worked best for you by leaving us a message in the comments section below.