3 best USB-C keyboards for your Windows computer
There are not too many options on the market just yet when it comes to the best USB-C keyboards.
But here are a few available and we’ll list them below along with their features and specifications to help you make your choice much more comfortable and informed.
DURGOD Typewriter Mechanical Keyboard (recommended)
This keyboard is one of the few that you will find on the market that uses the USB-C port. The DURGOD Typewriter Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Red Switches offers a fast response along with a tactile feel, and light sound.
Check out the specs of this keyboard and the best features and functionalities that you will be able to enjoy while using it:
- You can experience precise travel distance and tactile feedback with every keystroke.
- Your fingers will not feel tired while you are typing even if you will use the keyboard for an extended period of time.
- The DURGOD Typewriter Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Red Switches lets you rebind control and also assign a macro.
- The USB Nkey rollover offers gamers a competitive edge.
- There are also some functions just as the one key text input that will make your work convenient as well.
- The PBT double-shot seamless keycaps are really good-looking, elegant and the best thing is that it will not wear quickly over time.
- The keyboard’s look makes the keycaps and its shell complement each other.
- You will also get an enhanced convenience from the detachable USB-C cable.
- The cable that’s included can also support communication and charge on the type-C interface device.
- You can disable the Windows key while you are gaming.
The compact 10-keyless design makes this keyboard fit comfortably into smaller desktop spaces, and you will be able to pack it effortlessly in order to take it to various locations for gaming and other events.
Purchase the DURGOD Typewriter Mechanical Keyboard from Amazon.
iKBC New Poker II Mechanical Keyboard (suggested)
The iKBC New Poker II Mechanical Keyboard is another one of the options that you have available for keyboards with USB-C that comes with great features.
Check out some of the best and the keyboard’s specs and functionalities below:
- The iKBC New Poker II Mechanical Keyboard is an excellent mix of typing and gaming.
- This is a true 60% mechanical keyboard with an ANSI layout with real-time macro programming capacities.
- You can get quick access to media keys as well.
- There are three programmable layers and 4 built-in layouts that include Workman, Qwerty, Colemak, and Dvorak.
- This brand new Poker II comes is more colors including blue, brown, black and red.
- The keyboard is entirely programmable via its hardware, and you will not need any software in order to install it.
- The iKBC New Poker II Mechanical Keyboard also includes onboard memory.
- Its 6 DIP switches are targeted at extended and easy customization.
- The USB-C connector is detachable.
This keyboard comes with a compact design, and all the non-essential keys have been removed, and their functionality was shifted to another layer in the keyboard. This results in one of the most aesthetically pleasing and highly functional keyboards that you can find on the market.
The iKBC New Poker II Mechanical Keyboard is 40% smaller compared to a traditional keyboard, but it can still provide you a unique experience.
You can get the iKBC New Poker II Mechanical Keyboard on Amazon.
- ALSO READ: 8 best software to learn to type faster
Macally UCKEYE Wired USB-C Keyboard
The Macally UCKEYE 104 Key Full Size Wired USB-C Keyboard is a full-sized device, and it comes with really thin keys for the most comfortable and efficient typing experience.
Check out the best features and the key specifications of this USB-C keyboard below:
- It includes 15 convenient shortcut keys for one-touch control of various apps and increased overall productivity.
- The 17-key numeric keypad will allow you to quickly and efficiently enter more extended sequences of numbers.
- The USB-C cable has 150 cm in length, and you can connect it to your computer even if it’s placed underneath your table/desk.
- The keyboard is compatible with any system running Windows as well as other OSs.
- The keyboard is created with an ergonomic design, and it will provide a comfortable and efficient typing experience.
- The additional shortcut keys and the numeric keyboard are targeted at further enhancing the productivity.
This keyboard is effortless to use, and all you have to do is plug the cable into the USB-C port of the computer, and you’re good to go.
Check out more of its features and purchase the Macally UCKEYE 104 Key Full-Size Wired USB-C Keyboard from Amazon.
These are your three available options for keyboards that come with USB-C, so make sure to check out their specs and features before making your final decision and purchasing the perfect companion for your computer running Windows.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Want the best USB-C hub for Windows? 6 great picks with multiple connectivity
- Fix: Laptop keyboard not working on Windows 10
- Fix typing lag or slow keyboard response in Windows 10
- How to use Android devices as Windows 10 PC keyboard
USB-C keyboards that you can use in 2018
Windows 10 is an amazing operating system with many features and great versatility. No matter what peripherals are you trying to connect to it, even […]
The Sync function offered by the Windows Media Player allows the users to sync their favorite tracks between the PC and the smartphone. Sometimes, the […]