A PC, short for personal computer, is a multi-purpose computer used by one person at a time in a business, an educational institution, or the comfort of a home.
The main types of PCs include high-end personal computers (workstations), desktop computers, laptops, and gaming computers.
Unlike laptops, desktop PCs aren’t portable devices. They aren’t designed for convenient transportation in briefcases and backpacks. In spite of that, they are much more powerful and manufacturers continuously work to reduce their size.
Common PC issues and quick fixes to consider applying
- FIX: Reset this PC not working in Windows 10
- Your PC isn’t connected to the Internet [16 Potential Fixes]
- FIX: Windows 10 volume too low [Full Guide]
- Slow LAN speed on Windows 10 PCs [FIX]
- Street Fighter V PC unable to connect to Internet [FIX]
For similar tips about how to deal with problems that may affect your daily experience, head over to this Laptop & Computer Issues Hub.
Also, take your time to check out our Best Computers section to make an informed decision about your next PC.