- Using an address book app for PC will greatly improve your work, studies, and even hobbies.
- Take a look at our carefully selected premium address book software for Windows below. Don't worry, we also included free options.
- Know that we included some free software if you weren't planning on spending money.
- There are also some cross-platform picks and even address book software with label printing options.
Today, we will be reviewing some of the best address book software for Windows and Smartphones alike. Contact management has gone beyond merely saving, retrieving, and organizing information from computers.
And with the advent of address book software, the process has been greatly enhanced. It is essential for people with a large number of friends/business partners/colleagues.
Since managing a wide array of contacts can be overwhelming, adopting a durable address book software would save you a lot of time and energy.
Here’s a quick preview of our favorite picks:
- C-Organizer – Best address book software with contact sync & day planner
- My Personal Address Book – Printable address book software
- Efficcess – Address book software for Windows 7 & older versions
- Free Address Book – Free address book for Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Pobuca Connect – Address book app for PC with Zapier integrations
How do I create an address book on my computer?
An address book software is basically a digital database for storing the personal data of friends, acquaintances, team members and colleagues, family members, and so on.
If you already use the Office package, you could easily stick with programs such as Excel or even Word to create your own personal address book and manage your contacts effectively.
Both require a minimum of formatting such as setting up a few columns. Then, it’s all about data entry. You can even use preset templates to make things easier. However, there’s only so much you can do with a basic list of people.
If you need to juggle with people’s data a lot, then an address book manager is more likely to do you justice.
Essentially, a standard address book software synchronizes all the contact details and ensures every single one is accessible with no more than a few clicks.
Which software is used to create an address book?
C-Organizer – Best address book software with contact sync & day planner
C-Organizer is a popular address book software for Windows 10, designed by CSoftLab. It offers an extensive set of features for contact management. But you can also use it as a daily or weekly personal/work scheduler.
C-Organizer‘s extensive features are classified under specific categories, each performing a specific set of functions. These categories include General, Today, Calendar, Tasks, Password, Notes, and Events.
Check out some of the key features of C-Organizer address book software:
- Password generator
- Contact sync (with Google contact and others)
- Day planner (with calendar)
- Advanced search engine
- Multi-format file support (HTML, TXT, XML, CSV, and more)
- Multilingual support, text editor, and more
C-Organizer is available in three major variants: C-Organizer Professional, C-Organizer Lite, and Advanced Diary.
There is an initial 30-day free trial for every fresh download, as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Organize your life at work or at school with this awesome and feature-rich software!
My Personal Address Book – Printable address book software
My Personal Address Book is arguably the most used address book software. It is the designated address book software for Windows PCs and is officially licensed by Microsoft.
My Personal Address Book is intuitively designed, making it fairly easy to use to store contact records, keep track of addresses, manage schedules, print data, and more.
Its versatile sets of functions make it stand out as one of the best address book software for Windows computers. The software’s integration makes it simple to use. You can easily navigate across platforms to execute certain tasks.
The program will automatically launch your e-mail app (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook) and send emails to a target address. It uses Windows Map to generate directions for a target address (upon request).
My Personal Address Book is available in two licensing editions – Standard and Premium. The Standard version is available for free, while the Premium version is paid.
Notable features of My Personal Address Book include:
- Unlimited address books
- Simplified printing (up to 5 standard sizes)
- Integration (Windows Map, OneDrive, email, and Skype)
- Data encryption, ad blocking, automatic email launching, day timer, and more
My Personal Address Book
Easily manage your emails and address data with My Personal Address Book, a great app for Windows.
Efficcess – Address book software for Windows 7 & older versions
Efficcess is an all-inclusive powerful address book software, with cross-platform support for all Windows computers between Vista and Windows 10, as well as mobile iOS and Android platforms.
This software is built for versatility and its functions extend way beyond managing a contact book. It hosts a wide array of functionality, ranging from contact management to schedule/appointment management.
In fact, most of its features are automated, to help you keep track of your daily schedule.
Also, as a prominent PIM/address book software, Efficcess has a large client base that spans many countries. Hence, it offers multiple language options to its culturally diverse users.
In figures, Efficcess supports over 30 languages, including English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese, Polski, Armenian and more.
Efficcess offers a 30-day free trial to new users. And after the expiration, you can continue to enjoy the service in exchange for a one-time fee.
Some of the main features of Efficcess include:
- Reminder, Password manager & Diary notes
- Contact group manager & One-click contact search
- Cross-platform synchronization (between PC and smartphone)
- Advanced document editor, Data import/export, file printing, and more
- Recycle Bin (for data/file recovery)
Free Address Book – Free address book for Windows 10 & Windows 11
Free Address Book is one of the best address book software for Windows, designed by GAS Software.
It is a standard address book solution that is equipped to store and synchronize innumerable contact names, addresses (street number, city, and country), phone numbers, email contacts, and so on.
Besides, Free Address Book is equipped with versatile tools, for recording and tracking contact addresses with convenience. This is made possible by its intuitive user-friendly interface, which is very simple to navigate.
Hence, tasks like recording/contact details, searching for an address, or managing a database are executed without hassle.
Some of the key features of Free Address Book include:
- Search filter, address books, Contact sync & Custom fields
- CSV import/export & Photo attachments
- Print settings (customizable) segmentation (It is also an excellent address book software with label printing)
- Sales pipeline & Lead tracking management
- Reminders, contact group, easy printing (Easy PIM with printable contact lists)
- Free customer/technical support and more
Free Address Book, as the name implies, is a free address book software, for both personal and business/commercial uses. There are, however, various custom-priced licensing plans on offer.
Pobuca Connect – Address book app for PC with Zapier integrations
Pobuca Connect is an advanced cloud-based contact management and addresses book software, which is specially built for business/commercial purposes. The software is supported on both Windows and mobile devices.
Pobuca Connect hosts a powerful set of features that are better suited for organizing address books & contact details at organizational levels.
It’s equipped to link customers’ or clients’ address books, and automatically send updates to them.
Also, the software can be used to streamline employees’ contact details and automatically onboard new intakes. Every contact detail is secure, and can only be accessed with permission from the admin.
Some of the key features of Pobuca Connect include:
- Pobuca Bot (inbuilt virtual assistant) & Admin panel
- Email signature capture & Internal notes
- Reminders, call out, Custom caller ID
- Offline access, User permissions & Custom backups
- Contact import/export, Standard fields shared contact lists, and contact merging
- Cross-platform synching (desktop and smartphone)
- Scan business cards, activity logs, and more
Pobuca Connect is equipped with Zapier integration for Gmail, Zoho Mail, Hubspot, MS Excel, Google Contacts, Microsoft Active Directory, PBX, Asana, Pipedrive, Google Sheets, Agile CRM, and over 1000 more.
Address book software is an essential tool for improving communication among friends, co-workers, team members, and so on.
However, selecting a durable address book software could be tricky, basically because of compatibility differences, as well as variations in durability.
Nevertheless, we have compiled 5 of the best address book software for Windows, to better inform your decision on which one is most suitable for you.