Adobe Experience Design now supports layers in Windows 10
Adobe has finally updated its Experience Design UWP with a feature that has been highly requested: the layer panel.
In case you’re not familiar with what AdobeXD is, Adobe Experience Design is an app that is able to design and to prototype websites and mobile apps, making it the very first all-in-one successful solution for UX designers.
The Adobe Experience Design app in Windows 10 is now much easier
The company managed to bring support for layers to the Adobe XD app in Windows 10 with its May release. This is a big deal even if you can only perform the most basic features with the layers such as grouping selections, copy/paste layers and so on.
A negative of the entire update is that the app does not let you control the z-order of the layers and elements for now.
Besides the layer panel, the updated experience in Adobe also includes the following features:
- Users can now share their updated prototype without having to create a new one by updating the current link which was previously shared.
- Adobe added a PDF export of the prototype.
- Users can copy/paste anything from their file explorer straight to the experience design app.
- The Experience Design for Windows 10 is currently also supporting other languages such as German and French.
According to Adobe, the company is currently working on some new important features which will widen functionality for both Mac and Windows users.
While you cannot download the app via the Windows Store, you can instead get it via Adobe’s Creative Cloud Suite. After you download the Creative Cloud Suite, the experience design app will be automatically installed on your device.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Adobe Reader App Ready for Windows 8, Windows 10
- Adobe Reader Touch App gets Bug Fixes in Windows Store
- Adobe XD app is now available for Windows 10 users
We all love to unwind from time to time, whether between breaks or just honing our card skills. Let’s face it, we all tried Solitaire […]
Has your microphone stopped working after you installed the latest Windows 10 build? Well, I can tell you that you are not the only user […]
Cortana is a virtual assistant app that’s an integral part of Windows 10. Yet, some users have said that they can’t set up Cortana after […]