Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection day one patch improves game stability
Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection is now available on the Xbox One, allowing players to make history as the legendary Master Assassin, Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
You’ll learn new ways of the assassins and seek vengeance for the betrayal of your family. You’ll travel through 15th century Renaissance Italy and then finally onto 16th century Constantinople to become a leader and rise to command the entire Brotherhood.
Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection also come with a day-one patch for the Xbox One that fixes a series of graphics and stability issues.
Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection day-one patch content
- “Fixed an issue where a cut scene is partially rendered if the fleeing NPC is caught too early in Assassin’s Creed 2
- Fixed an issue where the camera passes through the room walls when the player jumps on the closet from a certain localization in Assassin’s Creed 2″
- “Fixed an issue where the campaign save game gets erased while user is changed when title is suspended in Lost Archive gameplay
- Fixed an issue where the title does not seem to respond when trying to launch Lost Archive when the Ubisoft online services are inaccessible
- Fixed an issue where all loading screens take a long time to complete to and from the launcher while servers are down
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed when it goes in standby while being on the Account Picker from the ‘Press START’ screens.”
- “Fixed an issue where textures stretched when approaching an aqueduct in Antico District in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Fixed an issue where the smoke visual effects appear as blocks in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Fixed an issue where building textures are flickering while moving around the area in Assassin’s Creed 2.”
- “Fixed an issue where the title switches context to Profile B as the active user if user switches active profile A from Xbox Dashboard inside The Lost Archive
- Fixed an issue where the title resets the user’s settings when switching from Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood to Assassin’s Creed: Revelations and then back to Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood”
- “Fixed an issue where some text is displayed in traditional Chinese when the console is set to simplified Chinese language in Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- Fixed an issue where “ID NOT FOUND” is displayed when losing connection in Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- Fixed an issue of missing text in an objective for Assassin’s Creed 2
- Fixed an issue of the mission’s description overlapping with the medals scoreboard in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.”
You can download Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection for $79.99 from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Not Working in Windows 10
- Dishonored 2 comes with large 9 GB day-one patch, players are not pleased
- “Hell Followed” DOOM DLC available for download on Xbox One and PC
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]