ASUSTeK Computer Inc., most often referred to as Asus, is a leading Taiwanese-American multinational corporation that sells computer hardware and electronics. It was founded in 1989.
Whether you’re looking for a laptop to casually browse the Internet or the latest netbook with unmatched business functionalities, Asus is an ideal choice.
Besides these, its line of products also includes smartphones, tablet PCs, LED/LCD panels, monitors, graphics cards, optical storage, motherboards, servers, workstations, and networking equipment.
Common Asus laptop issues and how to easily fix them
- FIX: Laptop speakers not working [HP, Asus, Dell, Acer]
- Can’t install Asus Smart Gesture driver on Windows 10 [FULL FIX]
- Fix CPU fan speed error on boot [Asus, Megatrends]
- FIX: Touchscreen not working on ASUS laptop
- Laptop battery not charging [HP, Lenovo, Dell, Asus]