If you want to know how to automate browser actions on Windows 10, you found the right web-page.
Keeping up with a wide number of repetitive tasks while also covering all the other requirements for your job can be a hard endeavor.
Because everything today is based on efficiency and speed, it is becoming more critical than ever to be able to automate some (if not all) of the repetitive tasks you need to perform constantly.
These activities can include a variety of fields of work and a variety of situations. Maybe you need to fill a large number of forms, accept or deny a wide range of job applications, etc.
All of these tasks, if automated, give you the time required to concentrate on the tasks that require your full attention. Read on to find out more.
Steps to automate browser actions on Windows 10
1. Chromium Browser Automation
This tiny extension gives you the capability to automatically fill forms, but can also perform complex activities by using its scripting and injection options.
Some of the best features of CBA:
- Record – allows CBA to record all your interactions with a specific webpage
- Play – gives you the power to replay the recording, and so re-do the entire set of repetitive actions
- Injection – useful for debugging and app testing by developers, allows you to inject different scripts into webpages to see how the performance is affected
2. UI.Vision Kantu
Here are some of its best features:
- Based on Chromium technology
- Ability to complete Excel sheets and complex web forms from web pages
- Play, record, pause or update macros
- User-friendly interface
Here are some of the best features added to the capabilities mentioned for Kantu:
- Allows web scripting
- Can perform data extraction
- Web testing capabilities
- Multi-page form filling
- Compatible with MS Excel
4. Katalon Recorder
This tool is compatible with Java, C#, Ruby, Python, etc. It can both record and replay macros, but also allows you to use it for debugging and seeing test results for Chrome.
In this How-to article, we explored some of the best browser automation extensions available.
These tools will allow you to easily complete forms online, and also to automate many other different tasks.
Speaking of browsers, have you heard of UR Browser? This is an excellent browsing tool to use on your Windows 10 PC, especially in today’s world. UR is a privacy-focused browser that doesn’t track your online activities.
Please let us know which option you chose and why by using the comment section below.
- Why is Cloudflare checking my browser: Here’s an answer
- Use these 5 tools to limit the material that a browser fetches
- 5 agenda automation software to schedule and plan business meetings