What is the best automated survey software to use in 2019?
Are your employees happy and engaged ? Are your customers satisfied? If you don’t have a definitive answer to this question, then you might want to consider using an automated feedback software.
There is no better strategy when it comes to finding out the state of mind of your employees, than to connect with them directly and without them knowing who you are. This will measure your employee’s engagement in an efficient way, offering you invaluable data in order to improve the state of your business. The same is valid for customers.
This type of software is very useful for individuals, medium and also big companies. Keeping in touch with your employee’s feelings and issues can help your business grow faster, reduce costs, offer your employees the opportunity to feel valued, and also reduce time consumption in tasks that can be automated.
Automated survey software also help you to learn what your customers want and how they feel about your business.
In this article, we will explore some of the best software options on the market that allows you to get automated feedback from your employees, survey group, clients, class-mates, etc. , no matter the size of your business.
SurveyMonkey is a great tool designed for business people that want to produce automated surveys that include a group of people. This app’s free version is suitable for small businesses, and the paid tier can be used for medium to large organizations as well.
SurveyMonkey is easy to integrate it into any system. It also supports a wide range of questions in its library, all of this by using AI (artificial intelligence).
One downside to SurveyMonkey is that it doesn’t have display logic support, but it still offers you a wide range of powerful features.
Surveymonkey has 2 types of plans available for you, depending on the type of organization you own:
Surveymonkey Individual package
This type of plan is specifically designed to suit individuals’ needs.
- Unlimited number of surveys
- Unlimited questions for each survey
- 1000 responses per month
- 24/7 customer support via email
- Create custom quizzes and get custom feedback
- An unlimited number of filters, crosstabs, trended data
- Exports data in CSV, PDF, PPT,and XLS formats
- Automatically switches users to next question
- Text analysis
SuveyMonkey Advantage has all the features found in the Standard version and adds:
- Unlimited responses for each survey
- 24/7 expedited email support
- Skip logic, question & answer piping
- Text analysis & statistical significance
- Advanced data exports (SPSS)
- A/B testing, randomization, quotas
- Custom variables and the ability to accept payments
- File upload
- SurveyMonkey industry benchmarks
- Multilingual surveys
SurveyMonkey Premier – also has all the features from both the Standard and Advantage versions, adding :
- Phone support and 24/7 email support
- Advanced branching & piping, block randomization
- White label surveys
SurveyMonkey Team plans
This type of plan is designed to fit teams of different sizes.
SurveyMonkey Team Advantage
- Can share surveys with full control over who has access
- User friendly hub that shows an overview of all the comments on one screen – allows you to efficiently browse through all the comments you received and to quickly sort through them
- Team members can analyze, filter and export results
- Shared asset library for surveys done on brands
- Add or reassign accounts at any time
- Unlimited surveys, questions, and responses
- 24/7 expedited email support
- Unlimited filters, crosstabs,and trended data
Because SurveyMonkey Team Advantage has such a wide range of features, it is hard to choose which features to present, as their importance depends on your survey needs.
SurveyMonkey Team Premier features all the features found in the Team Advantage version and adds:
- Support through phone and 24/7 email support
- Good range of advanced survey logic tools
- Can randomize blocks
- Easily create white label surveys
- Redirects the survey taker to a new page upon completion
- It will remove the SurveyMonkey footer for a more professional result
- Can create apps with direct API access
There is also a SurveyMonkey Enterprise version for large companies.
You can find a comprehensive guide about how to use SurveyMonkey for best results on the tool’s official website.
Qualtrics is another great automated feedback software option that gives you the ability to automate and manage the entire range of processess required in order to help you obtain great survey data.
You can collect data, analyze it, and apply it to your company in a few easy steps. Data can be collected from a variety of sources, like online surveys, surveys for your employees, and even your customers.
This app is designed mainly for enterprises but also has the ability to adapt to the size of your business as it grows.
You can use the services offered by Qualtrics for a wide range of topics like market research, customer experience, product testing, employee experience and also tracking options for your brand.
Qualtric’s Survey Flow feature allows you to gather information about the state of your company through the eyes of your employees and customers. This feature makes it easy to analyze the collected data by offering multiple and single-view options for any survey.
You can simultaneously see data on your desktop and on your mobile devices as well, and Qualtric also offers a great support for logic conditions that includes matrices.
Key features include:
- Import questions from already completed surveys
- Logical branching options
- Block-based questionnaire
- SurveyFlow options
- Direct manipulation options for your questions
- Great support for carry-forward questions – questions asked based on the previous answer
- Drag and drop
- 100+ question types
- Built-in survey templates
- Can create and test surveys in real time
You also have the ability to improve survey quality by using the ExpertReview service, you can use geolocation features with different targeting variables (20+), and is also easily integrated into Salesforce, Maketo, etc.
You can find useful guides on how to use Qualtrics on the official website.
SurveyGizmo is a great automated feedback software that offer a wide range of features covering all your needs. This software is a professional survey tool that has a great built-in UI that allows you to streamline your operations.
In Gizmo, you can easily create different types of forms like payment forms, quizzes and also professional-looking surveys. You have the ability to import Microsoft Word documents into your survey for easy access to data stored in other mediums, and the wide range of templates will surely help you reach your goals faster.
This software has different solution packs on offer, depending on your business type and size.
SurveyGizmo Free, offers you the possibility to run 3 surveys at a time, can run questions, and can get up to 100 responses.
SurveyGizmo Basic has an unlimited number of surveys, questions and responses, and also adds the possibility for you to send email invitations, create standard reports, allows social media publishing and also has basic logic features.
Because of the wide range of features covered by SurveyGizmo, they offer a good range of variations of licences, depending if you’re an individual or if you own a company.
SurveyGizmo Individual packages
- Can create 3 surveys at a time
- Can create reports with summaries at a standard level
- 8 question types
- You can get 100 responses on every survey
- 25 questions per page
- 5 pages on every survey
- Create professional-looking surveys
- Unlimited number of surveys, questions, responses and pages
- Project types – surveys, polls, forms
- Can send email invitations
- Standard Skip-Logic
- Basic theme customization
- Import data from Word and Excel
- More than 25 categories of questions
- Can create data filters, standard reports and exports
- You can publish the results on social media and Email
SurveyGizmo Adventurer – every feature found in Explorer version, and adds:
- Standard summary reports
- Advanced logic – pages, randomization, dupe protection, etc.
- Advanced survey scripting – hidden values, A/B tests, time tracking, etc.
- New question types – Cascading Menus, Custom Matrix, etc.
- Branding at an advanced level – custom domains, ability to remove ‘Powered By’ watermark
- Easy integration with Google Spreadsheets, API control, etc.
- Advanced project types – payment forms, assessments,quizzes
With this version, you can also use advanced reporting features (segmentation, scheduled reports runs, profile reports, Excel and PDF exports) and is also in compliance with HIPAA rules.
Voyager – has every feature found in the Adventurer version, and also adds:
- Data cleaning features
- Advanced quotas
- Research logic – custom scripting, disqualification, N of X randomization,etc.
- Advanced structures – survey, question and page piping, etc.
- Conditional options
- Can create reports based on research – TURF, data cleaning, cross taab, combined data source reporting, etc.
- Research methodology – coding and open text analysis
- Advanced research – choice-based conjoint, SPSS analysis export
- Research of question types – semantic differential, heat maps, etc.
You can try out any version of the Individual licenses options for a limited 7 day trial.
SurveyGizmo Team and Enterprise
These packages are designed specifically for both small teams and enterprises, as well as big companies.
This version of SurveyGizmo is sure to help you automate the feedback process for obtaining data from both clients and employees alike.
Zoho Survey is a greatly powerful app that makes creating, managing, collecting and sharing data a breeze.
This software was designed to keep the process of creating surveys as easy as possible, and it can be used to reach your audience on any device and also be able to see real-time results represented graphically.
In this software you will find a wide range of question types, over 200 templates, skip logic features, and can also drag-and-drop questions for ease of access.
The features covered in Zoho Survey app, vary a lot depending on the type of licence you are using it with. Next, we will explore the entire range of licensing options for this app and have a quick look over the features of each.
Zoho Survey Free
- 1 user
- Unlimited surveys
- 10 questions and 100 responses per survey
- Can build surveys in 7 languages
- More than 200 templates
- Limited question types
- Mandatory questions
- Answer validation
- Can embed surveys in website
This version of Zoho Survey allows a single collector per survey, and also has HTTPS encryption, QR codes for surveys, password protection, you can set survey end dates,
Zoho Survey Plus – has all the features found in the free version and adds :
- Unlimited number of questions per survey
- Unlimited number of responses
- All question types included
- Can export as PDF and print survey
- Question logic
- Page logic
- Complete survey design customization
- Can add your company’s logo
- Remove Zoho footer
This version of Zoho Survey can also use custom filters for both search and grouping of results,and can also collect responses offline.
Zoho Survey Pro – has all the features of the Plus and Free versions, and also adds :
- Zoho CRM
- Google sheets compatibility
- Zoho SalesIQ
Zoho Survey Enterprise – has all the capabilities of all the previous versions presented, and also adds :
- Allows licensing for 1 admin and 2 users
- Trigger functions
You can find a comprehensive guide about how to start using Zoho Survey on the tool’s official page.
eSurveysPro is a great light-weight software option that offer a good range of features covering a wide range of needs. You can use this software to create surveys with ease, collect data, store it , and then apply the information to the way you run your company.
The incredibly wide range of features covered by eSurveysPro is structured in different versions of software with different capabilities depending on the size of your business and number of surveys you want to create.
Versions and features of eSurveysPro:
- Unlimited number of surveys
- Unlimited number of questions per survey
- Unlimited number of responses per survey
- Easy-to-use survey editor
- Access to 14 question types
- Upload survey logo
- Professional online reports
Basic – all features from Free and adds:
- Can generate professional-level reports
- Easily manage your company’s mailist list
- 1000 email invitations per month
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption
- Priority email support
- Data export
- Can print reports to PDF files
- Email notifications
Premium – all features from Basic and adds:
- No eSurveysPro branding on the screen
- 2000 email invitations per month
- Survey library
- Can be used by one user
- Customizable design and feel
- Reports filtering
- Text fields validation
- Survey progress bar
- Advanced reports
Corporate – all feautures of Premium version, and also adds:
- Can create surveys in a wide range of languages
- Send up to 5000 email invitations per month
- Folders for surveys – keeps things organized
- Can be used by up to 5 users
- Advanced matrix questions
- Hidden fields
- Advanced reports filters
Enterprise – contains all the features of Corporate version plus:
- 10.000 email invitations per month
- Can be used by up to 100 users
- 19 question categories
Dedicated – contains all the features of all the versions presented above and adds:
- 100.000 email invitations
- An unlimited number of users can connect on each account
- White label / Custom domain
- Dedicated account manager
The software options presented in this article will surely help you to get important feedback information from your employees, customers or potential clients.
The applications included in this guide cover all the features you could ever expect from this type of software. We covered both user-friendly software options that are designed for single users, as well as professional-grade software that can be customized endlessly by using different programming languages.
Let us know which software you chose from this list and how it performed for you.
RELATED GUIDES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
Top 5 automated survey software you need to check out
The official Telegram app for Windows 10 devices received an update that packs many improvements for groups. The update provides more control for users over […]
Adobe After Effects (AE) is one of the most advanced digital visual effects and motion graphics applications and has become an ever-present in most studios. […]