- Webinar software are excellent tools to connect with your audience and deliver mesmerizing presentations
- But choosing the right webinar software for your company is not that easy given the plethora of tools available on the market
- WindowsReport has compiled this list of the best webinar software to help your employees communicate and collaborate remotely as well as connect to customers
- This guide is part of our Business Software Hub. Do check it out to learn what tools you can use to boost your business
Webinars are on top of today’s modern technologies for online promotion. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a content provider, a software creator or an online training provider, you really need to connect with your audience as close as possible in order to become successful.
To convert your audience into potential buyers, yo is au have to make this connection is a real way so that you will be able to engage the viewer.
Webinar software can help you discover more about your target audience and fit your presentation towards your viewers. Such programs will also help you to tell all about your services and products to a broader audience, and that’s why they are particularly appropriate for software companies.
There are lots of webinars on the market by we have narrowed the list down to five of the best along with their essential features.
These webinar tools will mesmerize your audience
Using a webinar software solution for the first time can be a bit frustrating until you learn what all those buttons do and how to get the most out of the features the tool supports. But this is not the case with Webinar Ninja.
The platform offers plenty of ready-to-use templates and webinar page designs that will help you deliver the information you want without any hassle.
Thanks to these templates, you no longer need to waste precious time working on the aesthetics of your presentations as this aspect has been already taken care of.
When hosting a webinar, audience engagement is key to success. One of the most important features of Webinar Ninja is the FAQ section.
You can use this area to collect all the questions from your audience in a single place and then deliver the corresponding answers. In this manner, no question is lost and all the questions are answered — an approach that your audience will definitely appreciate.
Other audience engaging features include: polls, screen share, live chat, email notifications, and more.
Webinar Ninja is a cloud-based platform which makes it very easy for your attendees to join your webinars from any device. Nobody needs to download anything. For more information, feel free to check out the full demo.
Interested in using Webinar Ninja? Use the link below to connect to the platform.
Just as its name suggests, EasyWebinar is the go-to platform is you want to easily plan and host webinars. This sales and customer relationship-oriented tool has a series of interesting features that will help you to boost your sales and increase brand awareness.
EasyWebinar offers an impressive full suite marketing solution that will make potential customers want to buy your products. You can host product demonstrations, show people how your products can help them and thus generate leads.
If you need to deliver training seminars, EasyWebinar is the right tool for the job. Your sales team will get familiar with new products in no time and they’ll be able to sell more products.
Knowing your customers is the key to success. The platform supports a wide array of customer tracking tools that allow you to profile your audience so as to learn what they want and predict their behavior.
So, is sales is your line of work and you need a webinar solution to boost your sales, try EasyWebinar. You won’t regret it.
ClickMeeting is a versatile webinar platform targeting marketing and sales teams as well as educators. So, if you need a reliable tool to showcase your products, plan the next step for your business or deliver online courses, ClickMeeting won’t let you down.
The platform offers all the features you need to prepare and plan your webinar. The address book helps you better manage attendees and keep them informed. The waiting room features lets you display the agenda and the highlights so that people may know what to expect.
The sub-accounts and multi-users features allow you to better definite everybody’s roles. These features will come in handy when other colleagues or external trainers take part in the webinar.
When it comes to delivering your message, ClickMeeting has got you covered. The whiteboard feature lets you better illustrate your ideas, while the Call-To-Action button pushes your audience to act fast.
Once the webinar is over, you can analyze its performance by checking the statistics and attendee reactions, derive predictions, check social media engagement and more.
For more information on the complete array of features, go to ClickMeeting’s presentation page.
Interested in hosting your next webinar with ClickMeeting? Hit the link below.
GetResponse is a complex marketing program that is used by small, medium and large business and entrepreneurs.
This solution comes with a webinar platform but also with all kinds of marketing tools such as autoresponders, custom emails, a list segmentation feature and more.
Take a look at the most impressive features packed in the GetResponse solution:
- It provides the email database and the webinar tool in a single place.
- The account holder can schedule webinar campaigns for subscribers and send them reminders.
- The event can also be shared on social media.
- You have the ability to use the registration features to collect emails and then to send automatic messages to the users.
- It comes with YouTube integration for viewing the videos.
- The solution allows desktop sharing.
- You can also use polls and surveys for getting instant feedback.
- GetResponse comes with an integrated whiteboard for drawings and notes as well.
- It provides detailed reports.
You also have the opportunity to try out a free 30-day trial and the basic plans of this solution include up to 100 participants. Extended projects include up to 500 participants, so they are best suited for larger companies.
WebinarJam is one of the most straightforward intuitive webinar solutions on the market. It’s the best solution for selling a product during a webinar, and it allows you to have popup calls-to-action during the webinar so that your audience can buy your products effortlessly.
Check out the most relevant features that are packed in WebinarJam:
- The chat contains relevant comments highlighting and the ability to moderate comments.
- The chat also provides the opportunity to send private messages to moderators.
- The platform is best suitable for coaching, consulting and promoting new products.
- The program allows up to 6 co-presenters who will all be shown on one screen.
- You can temporarily turn the attendee into a presenter.
- WebinarJam works in all browsers, operating systems, and devices that use the latest technologies.
- The program is able to record the webinar automatically and it provides a re-play option to attendees.
The attendees can send a request to speak and turn into speakers for a while before returning to the attendee mode. WebinarJam is ideal for companies of all sizes, and it’s one of the most excellent webinar software out there.
The coolest thing about Zoom is that it provides essential webinar features without having to pay anything. In other words, if your meetings are less than 40 minutes and the number of participants is under 100, Zoom is free of charge.
The reason for this is that Zoom is built for larger companies that will pay lots of cash for video conferencing technology.
Take a look at Zoom’s most impressive features below:
- It provides excellent video conferencing features including screen sharing, annotations on the screen, private and group chats, and more.
- You can create recurring meetings with the same link.
- You will get a simultaneous Screen Share for more participants.
- There’s also a free desktop and app sharing.
- It works on all devices and platforms.
- It records everything at the event including the questions asked by the participants via chat and videos from multiple presenters.
Zoom is primarily used for teaching purposes, but this doesn’t mean that entrepreneurs and corporate users will not find it useful as well.
The paid features include detailed webinar reports, admin controls, cloud storage for recordings, personal subdomain for events and more.
These are six of the best webinar programs that you can find these days. To make up your mind and choose the ideal one for your needs, you should consider your budget, the size of your audience, and the necessity of analytics tools.
You should also ask yourself whether the audience is tech-savvy or not, what exact features you need at the time of the live event, whether the chat is important to you or not, whether you want to record your webinar or not and if you are also interested in replaying the webinar again.
After you answer all these questions, you will know exactly what you need, and you’ll be able to pick the perfect program for those needs.