5 of the best webinar software to connect to your customers
Webinars are on top of today’s modern technologies for online promoting. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a content provider, a software creator or an online training provider, you really need to connect with your audience as close as possible in order to become successful.
To convert your audience into potential buyers, you have to make this connection is a real way so that you will be able to engage the viewer.
Webinar software can help you discover more about your target audience and fit your presentation towards your viewers. Such programs will also help you to tell all about your services and products to a broader audience, and that’s why they are particularly appropriate for software companies.
There are lots of webinars on the market by we have narrowed the list down to five of the best along with their essential features.
Here are some cool webinar tools to mesmerize your audience
WebinarJam is one of the most straightforward intuitive webinar solutions on the market. It’s the best solution for selling a product during a webinar, and it allows you to have popup calls-to-action during the webinar so that your audience can buy your products effortlessly.
Check out the most relevant features that are packed in WebinarJam:
- The chat contains relevant comments highlighting and the ability to moderate comments.
- The chat also provides the opportunity to send private messages to moderators.
- The platform is best suitable for coaching, consulting and promoting new products.
- The program allows up to 6 co-presenters who will all be shown on one screen.
- You can temporarily turn the attendee into a presenter.
- WebinarJam works in all browsers, operating systems, and devices that use the latest technologies.
- The program is able to record the webinar automatically and it provides a re-play option to attendees.
The attendees can send a request to speak and turn into speakers for a while before returning to the attendee mode. WebinarJam is ideal for companies of all sizes, and it’s one of the most excellent webinar software out there.
2. Google+ Hangouts
Hangouts is a free online software that is a part of Google+, and it works together with YouTube.
To be able to hold a webinar on Google Hangouts, you will need your own YouTube channel and Chrome browser. Google+ Hangouts is extremely popular in the corporate world because it comes with convenient features for inviting new members.
Take a look at the most important features of Google+ Hangouts:
- The webinar can be held in a small group of up to 30 people.
- You can also broadcast the webinar to a more extensive audience using live YouTube streaming.
- The webinar will be recorded during the broadcasting.
- After the event is finished, the webinar becomes available as a YouTube video.
- There is also an option to change the speakers during the webinar.
- You can turn off the video and share the presentation.
This webinar software comes for free, and it’s perfect for companies, especially for startups with just a few customers. It is effortless to use, and it’s essential that all members have a Google account to take an active part in the event and to ask questions.
GetResponse is a complex marketing program that is used by small, medium and large business and entrepreneurs. This solution comes with a webinar platform but also with all kinds of marketing tools such as autoresponders, custom emails, a list segmentation feature and more. Take a look at the most impressive features packed in the GetResponse solution:
- It provides the email database and the webinar tool in a single place.
- The account holder can schedule webinar campaigns for subscribers and send them reminders.
- The event can also be shared on social media.
- You have the ability to use the registration features to collect emails and then to send automatic messages to the users.
- It comes with YouTube integration for viewing the videos.
- The solution allows desktop sharing.
- You can also use polls and surveys for getting instant feedback.
- GetResponse comes with an integrated whiteboard for drawings and notes as well.
- It provides detailed reports.
You also have the opportunity to try out a free 30-day trial and the basic plans of this solution include up to 100 participants. Extended projects include up to 500 participants, so they are best suited for larger companies.
The coolest thing about Zoom is that it provides essential webinar features without having to pay anything. In other words, if your meetings are less than 40 minutes and the number of participants is under 100, Zoom is free of charge. The reason for this is that Zoom is built for larger companies that will pay lots of cash for video conferencing technology. Take a look at Zoom’s most impressive features below:
- It provides excellent video conferencing features including screen sharing, annotations on the screen, private and group chats, and more.
- You can create recurring meetings with the same link.
- You will get a simultaneous Screen Share for more participants.
- There’s also a free desktop and app sharing.
- It works on all devices and platforms.
- It records everything at the event including the questions asked by the participants via chat and videos from multiple presenters.
Zoom is primarily used for teaching purposes, but this doesn’t mean that entrepreneurs and corporate users will not find it useful as well. The paid features include detailed webinar reports, admin controls, cloud storage for recordings, personal subdomain for events and more.
Livestorm is one of the best webinar software for your product demos, content strategy and to train your customers. With it, you will be able to do more at once. Live events are helpful for scaling your sales, customer training and for content marketing as well. Check out Livestorm’s most important features below:
- The service is designed for products demonstrations.
- You can host amazing presentations and accelerate your sales processes.
- You can create live sessions to answer questions and provide tips and tricks to your customers.
- You also have the ability to share the exclusive news.
- Using Livestorm, you will be able to create online live courses for your target audience.
- You can also organize, present and collect essential feedback on your presentations.
- Livestorm is also ideal for hosting live video podcast with guest speakers.
- You can create live online summits.
- You can also turn any event into a live streaming event.
With Livestorm, you will be able to actually rely on a webinar software that will definitely work 100% in your browser without any restrictions for the participants. They will be able to attend your webinars on desktop and mobile as well, with their favorite browsers. This webinar software will help you built faster and easier great landing pages, emails and it will also let you share fantastic content and analyze your past sessions.
These are the five of the best webinar programs that you can find these days. To make up your mind and choose the ideal one for your needs, you should consider your budget, the size of your audience, and the necessity of analytics tools.
You should also ask yourself whether the audience is tech savvy or not, what exact features you need at the time of the live event, whether the chat is important to you or not, whether you want to record your webinar or not and if you are also interested in replaying the webinar again.
After you answer all these questions, you will know exactly what you need, and you’ll you be able to pick the perfect program for those needs.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 6 best screen reading software for the blind or visually impaired
- 5 best speed reading software for PC
- 10 Best Windows 10 Screen Recorder Software to use
Reports are being circulated that Microsoft intends to drop the People bar feature in the Windows 10 19H1 update. The original report came from a […]
A new and very nasty phishing attack has been doing the rounds, and it is extremely difficult to spot. Here is what you need to […]
Are you looking for the best personal cloud storage application for your Windows 10 PC? Windows Report has got you covered! File storage has come […]